The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns as she hears the noise and looks up at Seph, waiting for him to pay attention and notice the noise as well. Still, she doesn’t want to risk making him stop and hence bring doubt to her claims if she did bring it up. So, she remains silent and just continues to massage his back, taking as long as needed for Seph to notice what he’s doing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is still purring and content, also seeming to be miles away as the sound increases. He doesn’t seem to notice anything of Jenna’s question, but right now, it doesn’t even seem to matter to him any more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns and slowly shakes her head* ~Seph, remember what I mentioned about listening to yourself. Don’t you hear what you’re doing…?~ *glances off to the side, trying to figure out whether or not this was a conscious effort on Seph’s part or not. After a moment, she hakes her head, remembering Seph’s comments on the future version of himself making the same noise*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t really hear anything right now…”* *shakes his head, trying to force himself out ot his relaxed content euphoric state. He makes a loud hissing noise and stops purring rather abruptly, snapping his eyes open to glare at her* What the hell was that? What did you do to me?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her hands and shakes her head* I honestly don’t know… *Sighs at him* It might just be a small remnant of the spell that hasn’t worn off quite yet. It’ll probably go away soon enough… *moves away from him and moves to sit on the edge of the bed* I can assure you that I didn’t do anything to force you to make that noise. Well, unless you count the massage.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* I don’t like it at all. It sounds ridiculous! How the hell did it happen anyway? It wasn’t part of me before. I sound like a stupid cat. *narrows his eyes at her* You had better hope that it will go away soon. I don’t appreciate it, or like the idea of you toying around with me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at him* You think that’s all I’ve been doing to you all this time? Just toying around with you?? *Snorts at him* I swear to you that every time I’ve used that spell, nothing has happened like this. The dragon’s instincts never bothered me at all. *scowls at him then gets up and walks to the bathroom, slamming the door shut*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls back at Jenna* I don’t know to be honest, but sometimes it seems like you enjoy toying around with me. *doesn’t seem convinced about her next statement, and moves to sit down on the bed, turning his attention to the window when she slams the bathroom door shut*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Growls to herself then looks around, soon spotting what seems to be the shower. Soon, she strips down and tosses her clothing to the side, quite irritated at the way that Sephiroth just figuratively pointed his finger at her. She soon steps into the shower and begins to adjust the temperature to her liking. However, she is not interested in rushing, so given that Seph doesn’t bother her, she’d be in there for close to an hour, seething. Meanwhile, the bathroom door is unlocked.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just leaves Jenna alone this time, figuring she is probably angry enough. He moves to the window during the course of the hour, observing the ‘people’ on the street with an air of both curiousity and disgust. By the time Jenna has come out of the shower again, he would be on the balcony, eyeing the traffic and transport below*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *turns off the water once she decides that she’s soaked for long enough, especially once the water starts getting cold. So, she steps out of the shower and takes a while to dry off. She then casts a spell to get her armor relatively clean before placing it back on. Once that is all done, she silently steps out of the bathroom and moves to the bed once more. However, she keeps her back to Seph, still quite a bit pissed off at his accusation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *leans over the balcony, his attention currently on a group of young cow-children playing in the grass, also kicking a ball around. He scowls at the fact that the children can’t run on four limbs, but seem to move along quickly on two* This planet has the weirdest inhabitants…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Simply loudly snorts at Seph. She is less than interested in holding a conversation with him unless he makes amends in some way or another. So, she just remains with her back to him as she glares at the wall with enough intensity that one would think the wall would be set on fire at any moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just keeps his attention on the street below for now, not even seeming to notice Jenna. He turns his attention to a couple walking down the street, holding hands. They are different species which causes the man to raise his eyebrows, snorting slightly in disgust. He moves back inside, shaking his head* This planet is stupid. It’s official.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Scowls, narrowing her eyes and aggressively clicking her claws against each other. For now, she refuses to speak to Seph, let alone look at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rolls his eyes at her current behaviour and folds his arms, remaining where he is, standing by the door to the balcony* Feh, what the hell is wrong with you? There’s a bunch of strange creatures outside to learn about and all you want to do is stare at the wall?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *momentarily glares at him, considering yelling at him for being so dense and stupid. However, she quickly returns to glaring at the wall, not bothering saying a single word to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head at her* What? What the hell is wrong with you? I already asked you twice. I’m not going to ask you again. You are the one that brought us here. Are you finished preparing now? Or are you just going to sit here all day and glare at things?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grits her teeth then stands up and coldly speaks, doing her best to hold back her rage* Oh, so now you want me to go back to toying with you? *venomously glares at him* After all, that must be what I’ve been doing with you for the last few months, hasn’t it? *growls and turns away from him again, muttering* I don’t even know why the heck I care for you so much… *snorts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No. I never said anything of the sort. There is a big difference between a suggestion and an observation to an outright accusation. Did I ever actually say you were toying around with me? And that’s all you have ever been doing? Not at any point. *folds his arms* You are making too much of a deal about a comment that wasn’t meant to be anything at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *clenches her fists then turns to face him again, still quite furious* Is that so? If it wasn’t supposed to mean anything, why did you even utter it? Why did you say that I have been toying with you? *growls* Words reflect thoughts.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth I never said you were toying with me. I said that sometimes, it seems like you are. Weren’t you paying attention? *grunts* But fine… *shakes his head* I spoke my mind about my observations from my point of view. I didn’t mean for it to offend you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Seems to calm down slightly but glares at him one last time* Well you did. *crosses her arms and sits down on the bed once more* That noise isn’t even that bad… *mutters* That future version of yourself didn’t have a problem with it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That wasn’t me, however. *snorts* That guy would never be me in the future either. He was a complete idiot. *deeply scowls, seeming offended* I don’t know what the hell it was, but it certainly wasn’t what I am going to become one day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh? So you’re saying that I was messing around with you there as well? *shakes her head at him* Why must you be so obstinate? *snorts in irritation then moves closer to him, glaring into his eyes* I can assure you that was indeed from your future timeline.

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.