The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is currently shivering and muttering in her sleep. At this point, her body is nearly fully healed up. At this point in time, her injuries have been reduced to a few bruised ribs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *leans over Jenna to get a better look at her, scanning her for signs of injury. He seems impressed with how much she has healed so far, and begins to inspect the bed itself, wanting to know where the healing spells are exactly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*there are a number of healing and warding spells that have been basically clawed into the wood that makes the base and headrest of the bed. The strongest ones are no longer active, so there are only a few runes that are lit up at the moment*

Jenna: *softly mutters in her sleep, also turning to face Seph’s direction* Why do you care.. *unfortunately, since she’s still asleep, she might not be really speaking to Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves in closer to inspect the glowing runes, touching one of them, tracing it’s shape with his fingers before leaning over Jenna to touch her, sighing* Relax. *moves back from her again and heads back into the library to continue his reading. He pulls the chair into the doorway so he can keep an eye on Jenna while he reads*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to mutter in her sleep for another hour or so; however, she’d eventually drift back into a deep sleep without the muttering and such. Given that Sephy continues reading and doesn’t move in to bother her, she’d remain asleep for another four haours before she begins to show signs of stirring. At that time, she’d softly groan and slowly open her eyes, waiting for her vision to clear up and focus before she decides to get up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *has nearly finished with the entire book by the time Jenna has woken up. He glances up at her as he watches her move, raising his head to watch her properly, smirking slightly in amusement at the thought of her possibly falling down in her groggy state* And so sleeping beauty awakened from her hundred years of sleep. *grunts slightly* How are you doing? You have been asleep for days.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly pushes herself to a sitting position and then looks at him, snorting* So, you think I’m a beauty? *faintly smirks* How kind of you. *shoves a bit of her hair out of her face then slides off the bed* I’m fine, just a bit hungry. *looks him over* You haven’t been reading the entire time, have you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head in response* Not at all. Only some of it. *sets the book down beside him, then rises to his feet, stretching momentarily, yawning also* I spent a lot of the time reading, and going outside to train. I’ve kept myself occupied. Now… *grunts slightly at her* You haven’t bathed in four days and you have dry blood on you. *points to the hot spring area* Get out of my sight.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph.. *narrows her eyes at him then snorts, moving toward the stairwell* I am not one of your SOLDIERs, Seph. I don’t need to do a thing that you say. Anyway, I’m more interested in other matters. *begins moving up the stairs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Such as? *glances up the stairs after her, but decides to leave her be for now. He moves over to her bed, then begins to pull the sheets off it, figuring that they need changing. After he has gathered them all, he carries the pile up to the laundry room for laundering*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I told you before, I’m hungry. So, farewell. *continues moving up the stairs. As soon as she exits the base, she shifts into her draconic hybrid form and takes to the air, intending to find a tasty meal*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mutters, more to himself than anything* What a waste of time… there’s already food down here. But fine… *shrugs and tosses the sheets into the nearest washing machine, flicking it on, walking out of the room again. He returns to the lowest level and begins to look through Jenna’s closets for more bed sheeting*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *spends the next two hours away from the base, hunting and then feasting. Since she had left before Seph made his comments about food being present, she didn’t hear it at all. Eventually, she returns to the base, but doesn’t bother going inside. In fact, she’s gotten rather tired of spending all her time inside her quarters. So, she returns to her true form and then just leans against a tree outside the base. She stares up at the sky for quite some bit before narrowing her eyes* ~Seph, I am leaving. If you wish to join me, you may.~

*As for her closet, there is only clothing present there. Since in general, Jenna doesn’t like being downstairs in her quarters, she never really cared much for having more than one set of sheets. Hence, Seph will have quite a time finding any extra sheets*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles to himself as his searches turn up nothing so far* *”Pardon me? You’re leaving? Where are you going, exactly?”* *moves out of her closets again and dusts himself off, heading up the stairs and outside, scanning the area for her* *”You just woke up. You spend the next few waking hours away from the base. And now you want to leave altogether?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs, not really caring where she goes* ~Yes, I want to leave.~ *snorts, not feeling like she has to explain herself more* ~I cannot say where I’ll go. I don’t give a damn. If you want to come, you might want to bring your armor or whatever.~ *she isn’t that far away from the base, and is still leaning against a tree trunk*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”Alright. Give me a few minutes to gather my posessions and equip myself so I am properly prepared.”* *heads back into the base to retrieve his sword and to get changed into his signature SOLDIER uniform, wasting some time adjusting belts and such. He also gathers up his materia and masamune, setting it at his side before heading out of the base, resuming his scans of Jenna once more. When he finds her, he walks out to her, grunting as he approaches her location* You’re leaving and not coming back?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances over at him and shrugs* I’ll come back, eventually. *pushes herself off the trunk of the tree* Is it so wrong that I do not like staying in one spot for long? You said so before when we first met that you are a basic vagabond.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not objecting to the fact that you like to move around. I am just curious to know where you are intending to go. But not even you know, so that is mildly frustrating. *glances down at his sword and materia, checking to see if he is properly equipped for travel* I am ready to go.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks at Seph* Oh, but not knowing is half the fun. Or have you never played roulette? *softly chuckles then begins opening a portal to whichever dimension is nearest to them. This dimension happens to be a land where Earth is devoid of humans, but there are plenty of humanoid anamorphic creatures around, ranging from felines like Clawina’s kind to hybrid dragons*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Roul…. what? *narrows his eyes at the portal ahead, scowling* You know how to get back here, right? Why would you go somewhere if you don’t know where you are going? It just doesn’t make any sense at all…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Seph’s questions* Yes, I know how to get back. If I didn’t know that, I’d be endlessly lost, Seph. Do you have any concept of how many dimensions there are? *moves behind him and gently nudges him* Now, stop worrying and just go ahead. Unless you’d rather be left alone, with the Cetra. Perhaps the elf as well…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* I’m not worrying. I can only imagine how many dimensions there are. I’m not going to make a number guess at it, because it would be higher. *narrows his eyes* Better anywhere than the Cetra. I do not know anything about the elf, so… *shrugs and steps into the portal*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *faintly chuckles at Seph’s answer and patiently waits for him to disappear through the portal. As soon as he steps through, she moves through herself. There is a high likelihood that she’d topple on top of him as she exits the portal. As soon as they appear, however, a large commotion would stir up. Not necessarily because they just appeared out of seemingly no where, but because no one on that planet had ever seen humans or those who look like humans like those two*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances around himself as he first exits, seeming highly curious, at least until that is abruptly ended by Jenna falling ontop of him, knocking him off his feet and onto the pavement* Damn… *hisses and tries to get her off, glaring at the ‘people’ yelling around him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in pain and mutters* You definitely don’t make a good landing pad… *looks up and deeply frowns at all the commotion before quickly getting off of Seph* I think it might be best if we find someplace secluded for a moment… *begins backing away, soon heading for an alley*

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.