The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 2,176 through 2,200 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at Jenna, having begun to drift off back to sleep himself* Huh…? *yawns* Oh, I don’t mind… pick one. *picks up Seres, figuring Jenna will have an easier time with her because she is hungry and will more readily feed* Try that one. *gently holds Dimitri as he sits up, reaching out to take one of the formula bottles so he can feed him* At least they’re not screaming…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* These two guys are quite good about that. I can’t complain about their crying all that much at all. *She then moves in to properly hold onto Seres. As she does this, she surrenders one of the bottles to Sephiroth* Thank you. *With that, she offers the bottle to Seres, who promptly reaches out for it before beginning to suckle*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gently shakes Dimitri, trying to get him to wake up again* No, they don’t scream as much as Desiree did. Or the clones. But the male clone just liked to scream anyway. He was an idiot. *snorts* He still is an idiot.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns in thought. She then glances at the floor* Hmm… I suppose you would know better than I on that subject… I suppose I have gotten the chance to know them again, at the very least. *She glances at Seph* You did a good job.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: A good job? A good job doing what, exactly? Looking after these kids? *shrugs slightly* I had help. A lot of help, actually. Since you decided to trap my soul inside of that small bauble, it rendered me useless. I couldn’t have cared for those kids properly in that state even if I wanted to… *lowers his head, scowling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs at Sephiroth’s words. She then looks into his eyes* I didn’t decide to.. I don’t recall what happened, but I never wanted to have what happen, happen. *She shakes her head. She then returns her attention to Seres* You still did a great job, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Thank you… *lifts Dimitri up so he can continue to feed him, burping him after another couple of minutes* I had help, so I cannot accept all of the praise. Or much of it at all to be exact.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: No matter what you say, Seph, you did a great job. Especially considering the condition that you were left in. *she shakes her head* Most others would have simply given up all together.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances at her for a few moments, saying nothing at all. He narrows his eyes slightly and places Dimitri over one shoulder, sliding off the bed altogether, heading for the stairs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks as Seph suddenly becomes aggitated. She then blinks and stares at him* Wha… What did I say? *she shakes her head in confusion. She then quickly moves to burp Seres before rushing after Sephiroth* Seph!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just moves up the stairs and heads for the kitchen, scowling* Most others would have simply given up… tch! *snorts* I nearly did… *sits down in a chair at the dining table and resumes feeding Dimitri from the bottle* You don’t have a clue what I went through, do you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Seph’s words. She continues trying to catch up to him. Finally, she moves into the kitchen as well. Patting Seres’s back, she shakes her head at him* Seph, you’re right. I don’t know what you went through. However, I know that I didn’t have a great time either. I’m sorry that you had to go through what you did.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at her* Good. Now don’t bring it up again, unless you want to find yourself in an argument. I don’t want to fight with you, but I’m not going to back down from a conversation like that… *snorts and sets Dimitri down in his lap* He’s fed. Can I go back to sleep now, or are you going to wake me up again?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph.. *she shakes her head at him* No, I won’t just drop it. I don’t want there to be bad blood between us. *she deeply sighs* However, yes, let’s at least put up the children. I don’t want them to become uncomfortable.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh… bad blood indeed. *scowls, wanting to change the subject* Take them downstairs if you must. Give them a few hours… and somebody will need to change their diapers again. They will become uncomfortable again before long.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, you could help, you know. You have one in your hands already. *she shakes her head. She then turns away and moves to put Seres down to sleep in her crib* Be a good girl…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles and follows Jenna down the stairs, still carrying Dimitri* Fine, fine… the bed is this way anyway. *carries Dimitri back down the stairs and into his room, gently setting him in the crib alongside his twin sister* There you go. *gently strokes his head, doing the same to Seres shortly after. He then heads out of the room and relaxes back on the bed* Hrmmph…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gingerly shuts the door to the twin’s room, trying not to wake them. Soon enough, she walks over to Sephiroth and sits down next to him. She then frowns at him* Please, just say whatever you want to say about the years in which I was gone. I don’t want you to loathe me for all time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t loathe you, I just… *seems frustrated, throwing his hands into the air* Why the hell did you do that, Jenna? Leaving was bad enough, but… totally encasing my soul in that stupid little bauble? Why didn’t you just kill me and prevent my soul from coming back, huh? If it wasn’t for the help of others, your offspring would probably all be dead from neglect.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph* I told you before, Seph.. I don’t recall that time period at all. I never would have done that to you. I can’t give you the answers that you want.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I knew it… *moves to lie down again, relaxing out on his side* Tch… forget it. This is why I told you I didn’t want to talk about it any more. It’s pointless to. *scowls and pulls the covers over his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs at Sephy’s reaction. She then reaches out to grip onto his shoulder, not wanting him to go to sleep like that* Seph, I’m telling you the truth. I don’t remember any of it. *she shakes her head* However, I’d like to think that I wanted you still alive, at the very least. I don’t want you to die on me… *she then moves her free hand over to gently brush her fingers through his fringe in an affectionate manner*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *remains quite still. While he doesn’t react much, he doesn’t push her away either* You’re right – you didn’t kill me. You might as well have… I was more or less dead while I was in that thing anyway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at him* Seph, I believe you. You have every reason to hate being like that for so long. I would have hated it as well. Still, I can’t give you any reasons. Do you believe me?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* I suppose I do… I mean, what other option do I have? Not believe you and make both of us unhappy? *snorts* I couldn’t do anything now whether I believed you or not… *sits up enough that he can move his arms around her, hugging onto her*

Viewing 25 posts - 2,176 through 2,200 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.