The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 2,151 through 2,175 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks then frowns at the smell that begins to engulf their bed. She then shakes her head* Sephiroth, whatever you ate tonight… Never eat it ever again. *she snorts and turns her back to him, trying to avoid the smell*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* If it bothers you that much… *picks up the top part of the covers and then begins to fan them out* That can happen to anybody. *snorts* It doesn’t mean I am getting old.

Cancer: *sneaks down into the lower level, sneaking past Jenna and Sephy’s bed as she heads for her room. She stops for a moment as she catches the horrid smell in the air and coughs* Yuck… *runs into her room and bangs the door shut*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I didn’t say that had a thing about you being old, Seph. I said that you shouldn’t eat whatever you ate this last night. It clearly does not have a preferable effect. *She shakes her head* However, you are indeed still getting older. You can’t deny that. *She grins*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The time I have spent alive is getting to be a longer period of time, yes. But I am not physically getting old. *rolls onto his back again once he has calmed down. He yawns and wriggles about, trying to find a good spot for sleeping* Now stop talking about it. This topic is over.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles and shakes her head at Sephiroth* Even if you outwardly never show your age, Seph, you will feel it. I assure you of that. You will indeed feel it. *she finally decides that the smell has dissipated. So, she turns around and moves in to wrap her arms about his midsection again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to purr as Jenna hugs him again* Nonsense. I have a very high pain and a tolerance threshold. I will most likely feel nothing. *relaxes, then begins to drift off to sleep. He remains on his back as he finally does fall asleep, remaining that way until early morning, when the sound of crying infants wakes him up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm… That won’t really matter.. *she soon settles into sleep as well. She’d shift about from time to time as she sleeps with her mate. She also squeezes onto his midsection when she has a non-pleasant part of a dream. However, for the most part, she remains quite content in her sleep. Yet, when the twins begin to cry, she moans and shakes her head* Too early..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just lies there, not quite ready to get up yet. He squeezes his eyes shut again, groaning* Shut up, damn you… *mumbles* Wake Zach up… it’s his job to change their diapers, afterall… *tiredly yawns* You should… put the crib in his room and shut the door…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and gets up* Seph, you know that we can’t do that. *she pokes him in the shoulder* I only said that Zack needs to change the diapers, not do everything. *with that, she slides off the bed and heads off into the nursery so that she can check up on the twins*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits up so he can look over at her, still very much half-asleep* They’ve been asleep all night… what do you think they’re crying about? It’s either hunger or… *shrugs* Wake him up. You’ll need to do so soon anyway. *moves to lie down again, feeling rather tired still*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, you’re already awake. Why don’t you go ahead and wake up Zach? *walks over to Dimitri’s crib and pats his head before picking him up* Calm down little one. *softly hums to him. She then sniffs the air about him* Yes, you need to be changed..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re standing… you do it. *rolls onto his side and snuggles into the covers, trying to get back to sleep* *”Wake me in a few hours. I feel like I only just lay down to sleep. I need more rest.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses at Seph’s reaction. She then snorts and shakes her head* Lazy ass… *sighing, she sets Dimitri back into his crib. Then, she walks over to Zack’s room and knocks on the door* Wake up, boy. You need to change some diapers.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *is pretty easy to wake up as he is in the last stage of his first sleep cycle. He groans and climbs out of bed, opening the door, scowling, saying nothing as he sleepily makes his way into the infants room. He unlocks the right side of the crib and carefully picks up Dimitri, setting him down on the floor so he can change his diaper, flinching through most of the experience, also making retching noises partway through. After he’s done, he sets Dimitri back in the crib and goes to work on Seres*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *seems surprised at how little argument Zach gave her when he woke up. She then movew to watch over him as he changes the diapers. Eventually, she nods* Very good, boy. Thank you for accepting your punishment.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *grumbles intelligibly to himself, just shaking his head in reply to Jenna* Yeah… OK. *After he finishes changing Seres, he pops the side of the crib back up and moves out of the room so he can wash his hands off in the bathroom*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *watches Zach leave the room. She then moves to check up on the infants one last time, wanting to insure that they had no other needs at the moment. She then sighs as she takes note of the fact that Seres is still crying for attention. So, she picks up the girl then walks over to the bed* Seph, wake up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *has drifted back off to sleep and is peacefully snoozing away, not hearing her at all*

Zach: *washes off his hands in the bathroom and slinks back to his bedroom, slamming the door behind him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses at Seph then kicks at the bed* Sephiroth. Wake up. I need your assistance! *she snorts then glares at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts and jumps awake, jerking into a sitting position* I’m awake, damn it… *groans and stumbles out of bed* What do you want me to do…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I need you to do one of two things, Seph. Either hold her for a bit *nods down to Seres* or get food. Pick whichever choice you want to do, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and holds out his arms so he can take Seres from her* Go and get food, then… *carries the infant girl into her bedroom so he can retrieve the male as well. Once he has both of them, he walks back out to the bed in the main room and lies down again, setting both of them down on his chest*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Thank you, Seph. *She nods at him. Then, she steps aside and moves away toward the kitchen so that she can prepare food for the twins*

Dimitri: *looks up at Sephiroth as he’s picked up. He then lazily yawns before flapping his wings*

Seres: *squirms a bit. She then sends out a sharp psychic transmission to Sephiroth which indicates her desires to have food in her tummy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just lies there with the twins, sending a telepathic influence to both of their minds, trying his best to keep them calm, also wordlessly expressing that food is coming very soon. He also begins to hum, wanting to keep them calm that way also*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *was already tired and more interested in sleep rather than food. So, he easily becomes calmed by Sephiroth’s humming. Also, his eyes begin to droop as he yawns once more*

Seres: *calms down slightly. However, she still is anxious to have food. So, she continues to send out the psychic transmission*

Jenna: *finally returns with two bottles of heated formula. Soon enough, she moves over to the bed and hands a bottle over to Sephiroth* Which one do you want to feed?

Viewing 25 posts - 2,151 through 2,175 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.