The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 2,126 through 2,150 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *stares at Jenna for a few moments* ….what. The… hell? glares at Jenna* Hey, you can’t do that, mother! All I did was throw something. I didn’t even hurt anyone. How come you’re punishing me?! That isn’t fair! *loudly whimpers, though now he is more angry than upset*

Sephiroth: *sighs* Fine… you can come up here during certain hours. You’ll find that the ‘certain hours’ are reasonable. It’s not a punishment.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Zach, you tried to seriously injure your sister. I cannot allow that behavior go unpunished. Speak to your father if you want to have it allieviated. *she shakes her head. She then heads out of the room* ~Seph, are you done down there?~

Desiree: *grumbles then rushes out of the training room, too annoyed to stick around now. She then rushes down to her bedroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You mean up here? Yes. I’m done. I think I pissed off Desiree, but I’m finished.”* *moves to his feet again, sighing at the outcome of their talk* *”Did you need anything else?”* *heads into the kitchen to get himself a drink*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Actually, yes, I do need your help, Seph. Zach is quite angry over my choice of punishment. I would appreciate it if you can come down here and back me up. Perhaps, then, he’ll realize that it is a serious punishment and not some sort of joke.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”What’s he doing? Is he still yelling at you or trying to attack you? He better not be…”* *pours himself a glass of milk and begins to drink it. He stops for a moment, then sniffs the carton it came from, growling as he discovers that it is expired* Damn… *dumps the carton and the glass in the sink, snorting* *”I will back you up, but I’m guessing things are already under control.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~He’s not yelling, but he’s claiming that my choice of punishment is unfair. I would just appreciate it if you can come down here and speak to him as well.~ *she moves toward the bed and sits down, patiently waiting for Seph to return*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Ah, that’s a minor thing to deal with.”* *walks down the stairs and into the room, glancing over at Jenna, then turning his attention towards Zach’s room* Hmph. *moves to the door and opens it, glancing inside* You will go along with your mother’s punishment. *scowls* I don’t care who started what – you do not throw weapons at your sister under any circumstances. Is that clear? *speaks firmly, irritated*

Zach: She’s making me change the baby diapers for a whole week! *yelps* How’s that fair?! I didn’t even hurt Desiree!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stands up as Sephiroth enters the bedroom. She then nods and grins at him* ~Yes, I know, but having both of us support a punishment helps reinforce it.~ *frowns at Zach* That isn’t much of a punishment at all, boy. Trust me, we could do much worse to you. You’re lucky that you aren’t being raised by Hojo. *she snorts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts slightly at Jenna’s comment* Indeed. If you were being punished by Hojo, he would slap you across the face until your nose bleeds. He would probably cause bruising as well. *shuts Zach’s door quietly, then sits back down on the bed* Let him deal with it. He can’t change it. *relaxes out on the bed* And we won’t have to change any diapers for a week.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Smirks at Sephiroth* So, changing diapers is our punishment for being perverted and enjoying each other, hm? *she grins then climbs up on top of Sephiroth before moving in to kiss him* That’s not a nice way of thinking about it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What? I never said anything like that.. I wasn’t thinking of it like that. *slowly shakes his head, but grins as Jenna moves ontop of him* It’s not a punishment for anything. It’s just a consequence of having an active sex life.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Sephiroth. She then shakes her head at him* Oh, shut up, Seph. I know full well that you hate the activity. *she smirks at him. She then leans in to lick the left side of his chin line*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I hate sex? *closes his eyes as Jenna licks his chin, purring* Now, whatever gave you that idea? You’re the one who educated me in that department. Isn’t that correct? *moves his arms around her and then his hands begin to lazily roam up and down her back, gently massaging the length of it. He grins and begins to rub her sides, just wanting her to feel good*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *darkly chuckles at Sephiroth. She then leans in to whisper into his ear* No, I wasn’t talking about sex. You hate changing diapers. Anyone with half a brain could figure out that one. *yawns then pecks Sephiroth on the cheek* Either way, let’s get some sleep, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yawns tiredly, then nods* I agree… just thinking about it is making me yawn. Hrmph. *shakes his head, then tries to nudge her off of him* Give me a moment to get out of my clothes. I am not about to sleep in them – it’s uncomfortable. I should also tell the others to get down here and sleep… I don’t like trying to sleep when somebody is moving around and making noise.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls off him, though there seems to be a bemused smirk on her face. She then nods at him* Very well, go ahead and get ready, Seph. I’ll be right here. *with that, she begins to strip off her clothing. As soon as she is devoid of all covering, she moves under the sheets and lies down. All throughout, her amusement remains apparent and doesn’t fade*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *strips down to his underwear, then climbs into the bed, pulling the covers over him. He sends a sharp telepathic signal to the others in the base, telling them that it is bed time and they need to go to sleep now* What is so funny? *lies on his back, relaxing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to grin at Sephiroth. She then reaches out to rub the side of Sephiroth’s face* Hmm… Funny? Perhaps there are several things funny. However, I’m not laughing, now am I?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know. I don’t want to play around this late at night. You were grinning about something. That is all. You were amused and I commented on it… *tiredly yawns, then uses his psychokinetic abilities to shut off the overhead light*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles at Seph’s statement. She then moves in to gently kiss the tip of his nose* Indeed, you don’t feel like playing around. *smirks* Getting so old that you’d rather sleep than fool around, hm? *she grins at him* Sleep well, my love.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I never said that. *purrs at her, moving his head slightly so he can tilt it up and kiss her on the lips* *”I suggest waiting until the morning though. Once the children are upstairs with their tutors. The morning is also a better time because both of us will be refreshed.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks as Sephiroth kisses her. She then shakes her head at him* Hmm… No, what you mean is that you’re much too tired now and just want sleep. *grins and leans in to whisper into his right ear* Old man.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *blinks for a moment at her friendly jab, not actually sure whether he should take offense to it or not. He stares at her, then makes a loud snort, moving back away from her, rolling onto his side, his back facing her now* I am not old.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, you are nearing forty years of age, Seph. Most men call that “middle-age”. *she shakes her head. She then moves to wrap her arms about his midsection* Still, you are a handsome, sexy, aging man.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh be quiet. My age doesn’t matter. I am immortal. I have that anti-aging spell over me. Thus, I’m not aging… *scratches at his side and grunts, pulling the cover over himself* Now be quiet and go to sleep. *after a few moments of lying there in the total darkness, he breaks wind rather loudly*

Viewing 25 posts - 2,126 through 2,150 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.