The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 2,101 through 2,125 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances at the blade of the sword. She the crosses her arms and scoffs at Zach* Boys are not better than girls. They are only best at peeing upright. That’s all! *she sticks her tongue out at Zach* You still don’t know how to hold that.

Jenna: Hm? I’ve briefly mentioned it before. *she grins at him and shakes her head* It’s really nothing, Seph. A tiny headache can be easily handled. It’s nothing like a migraine.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: You mean peeing while standing up… *pokes his tongue out back at her in reply* I can hold it. I’m holding it better than you could! *swings the sword around, flinging it at the wall. He loudly laughs as the blade stabs itself into one of the display stands before clattering onto the floor* See, that would have been brutal if it hit somebody.

Sephiroth: *frowns* A tiny headache can grow into a bigger one if unattended or aggravated, you know. It is something, Jen.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth* It’s not always there, Seph. It only happens every now and again. Seriously, you can settle down. *she moves over to caress the side of his face* I’m perfectly fine.

Desiree: *narrows her eyes at Zach. She then yells at him* You are not better than me. You suck and are stupid. ~Father! Zach is throwing swords and stuff.~ *She accompanies the words with visions of what Zach is doing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes, purring with contentment as Jenna touches his face. However, the noise soon stops as a concerned scowl settles over his features* *”He’s… throwing swords..? Tell him to stop at once!”* *loudly growls* I have to cut this conversation short, I am afraid… apparently the male clone is throwing swords around in the training area. *narrows his eyes and quickly heads out of the room*

Zach: *picks up the sword, glaring at her* Hey shut up! I don’t suck! *throws the sword at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as the sword is flung in her direction. She then whimpers as it lands just a foot away from her* You want to kill me…? *she sniffles slightly, scared now* ~Father, Zach just threw the sword at me!~

Jenna: *deeply frowns at Seph’s words* He’s throwing swords? *she releases a deep sigh. She then gets to her own feet so that she can follow after Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: No! But you called me stupid! *growls at her* I’m not stupid. You’re not better than me! You take that back! *balls his hands into fists, but backs down when he sees Sephiroth enter the room*

Sephiroth: *moves into the training area, glaring at Zach, also looking around the room for thrown objects or damage. He moves over to Desiree and grasps onto her hand* Are you hurt? You weren’t hit by anything, were you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sniffles and rubs her eyes . She then slowly shakes her head* No, I’m not hurt.. But Zach tried. He not being nice at all. *she sticks her tongue out at Zach*

Jenna: *walks into the training room as well. However, she doesn’t find anything overly concerning at the moment. So, she hangs back and remains silent for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What do you mean, he tried? *scowls, glaring at Zach* You tried to hurt her!

Zach: *stomps his foot and moves forwards, aggressive and defiant* No! She insulted me! We were having fun and we were talking. Then she made fun of me! She insulted me and said she was better than me!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sticks her tongue out at Zach* I am better than you. You not good at all.. *sniffles and hugs onto Seph’s side once more* Zach did try to hurt me. He threw a sword right at me. *she sends a psychic transmission with her memories of the events to Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *loudly growls and tries to charge at Desiree, intending to lash out and attack, punching at her arms if he can manage to get that far* Shut up!! You are NOT better than me!!

Sephiroth: *scowls as he receives the psychic transmission, listening to Desiree’s words also. When Zach comes near, he is quick to grab him by the arms and hold him firmly in place* Stop it. *growls back at him* What’s wrong with you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finally decides to walk into the room. She then moves over to where Zach is and moves into grip onto him as well* ~Do you want me to take care of him while you calm down Desiree?~

Desiree: Am too. *ducks behind Sephiroth, not wanting to get hurt by Zach* You just angry because it’s true.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *begins to angrily yell as he is grabbed by Sephiroth and tries to kick him as well* Let go of me! *growls and tries to wiggle out of his grip, wanting to attack Desiree for her words* I said SHUT UP, Desiree! You are not better than me! I work damn hard to get where I am!

Sephiroth: *”Take care of him. Knock him out, do whatever you want. Just get him out of here.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Firmly grips onto Zach. Then, she begins trying to pull him away from Desiree and Sephiroth* Calm down, boy. You both have your areas of superiority. You are not best at everything, and she is not best at everything. However, you won’t prove anything by hurting her. Understand?

Desiree: Am too! You always go to sleep when Father talks about weapons. You don’t even care about fighting.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I can make her shut up!! *growls and tries to swing his arms out of Jenna’s grip, kicking out at Desiree in the process* Take it back! Shut up!

Sephiroth: *scowls at Zach, narrowing his eyes* *”Get him out of here. Now.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth. She then quickly moves into to pick Zach up off his feet, grunting as she bears his weight. She then mutters* I won’t be able to easily do this for much longer. *with that, she begins to carry Zach out of the training room. She ignores his struggling and desires to attack Desiree as she carries him away*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *growls as Jenna carries him out, seeming to calm down a bit once out of the room. However, he does not seem any happier whatsoever, and folds his arms, glaring hard down at the floor* Stupid witch… how dare she say that!! *snorts* She is so not better than me… I studied so hard to get good marks in life science class. I’m better than Desiree at that, I bet my teachers would tell me that too!

Sephiroth: *grunts slightly, his expression vaguely appreciative once Zach is gone* Hmph… *crouches down to be at Desiree’s level* I’m glad he didn’t hurt you. If he was throwing swords, they could have sliced you, or caused other grievous bodily harm. My first-aid skils are sufficient, but I would still rather not deal with impalement or some other injury.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, I am certain that you are better than Desiree at that sort of thing, Zach. As I said, both of you have your strengths and weaknesses. Neither of you is better than the other. *she carries the boy to his room. She then sets him down on his bed* Now, calm down. What you did was not acceptable at all. Do you understand?

Desiree: *nods at Sephiroth* I don’t want to be impaled. That sounds really, really bad. *she then moves in to hug Sephiroth once more* I did what you said. I didn’t touch the weapons. It was all Zach.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *growls back at Jenna as she carries him into his room, growling further when she finishes speaking* Of course I understand. But Desiree still needs a punch in the face for it! Did you see the way she kept trying to rub it in my face? Just because she is better than me at something, it doesn’t make her better than me at EVERYTHING.

Sephiroth: *grunts* Good. I’m going to ban all of you from touching them now, it seems… *Scowls in thought* I don’t want to restrict access to this room, but I will if another incident occurs.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Zach, what were you saying to her before she claimed that she was better, hm? Were you trying to be competitive with her? I can’t very well punish her if you were doing the same exact thing.

Desiree: *deeply frowns* Don’t restrict the access, Father. We’re not all as immature as Zach is. *she shakes her head* I want to practice.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can do whatever I feel is best. *frowns, not wanting to be told what to do* I may restrict access and may only allow certain people into this area during particular times of the day. I have to discuss the matter properly with your mother once she has finished with Zach… *scowls* As for Cancer, discuss the matter with her. Maybe both of you can prove that you are more mature than Zach, and earn special access privelages. As it stands now… I can’t leave it open to everyone.

Zach: *whimpers, then shakes his head* She was being horrible, mother! You should get her in trouble just for saying she’s better than me. Because she’s not!! *swats out at the air in his frustration*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *pouts at Sephiroth’s words* We all shouldn’t be punished just because Zach is a jackass. *she snorts and kicks at the floor* Zach doesn’t even care about fighting. He says it is dumb and that he doesn’t need to listen to you. He likes working with the smelly man downstairs and not using his muscles at all. So, it’s not fair that you punish all of us because of dumb Zach!

Jenna: *she shakes her head at Zach* No matter what she said to you, you have no right to try to kill her. Would you really have liked it if you had struck her in the chest. *with those words, she reaches over to poke at the area above Zach’s heart* She could have been seriously hurt, and it would have been all your fault.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not going to punish you all. Restricting the times you’re allowed in here won’t seem much different to how it is now. You’ll see. *scowls slightly, not wanting to be told what to do* I’ll decide something that is fair and just. And all of you shall soon have unrestricted access if you prove how mature you can be.

Zach: I…. *tenses* It would have… but! She shouldnt be saying things like that, mother! *looks downright upset*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: But Father, it’s not fair! I am mature enough! *She stomps her foot, really irritated that she’s being punished because of Zach* Restrict dumb Zach, not me.

Jenna: *she shakes her head at Zach* I’m certain you were saying things as well, Zach. No matter what, you had no right to try to hurt her like that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m restricting everybody because it’s unsafe to let any ten year old in there unhindered. *scowls at her behavior* Stop that. I’m not saying you can’t go in at all. And you won’t be going in when you have classes. Or after it’s time to go to sleep.

Zach: *lowers his head* Sorry…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *crosses her arms* I still didn’t do anything wrong. Don’t punish me for Zach being a complete idiot. That’s not fair at all.

Jenna: *nods at Zach* Good. However, I cannot let you do what you did without a punishment. Do you understand? *she frowns as she thinks. She then calmly states* For the next week, it will be your job to change the diapers of both of the twins.

Viewing 25 posts - 2,101 through 2,125 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.