The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 2,076 through 2,100 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, this isn’t the speed it’s meant to be done at. I’m just doing it slowly so you can see what I am doing. If you practise at slow speed, you can be precise and speed things up a little bit. Sort of like this. *moves away from her and begins moving through one of the sword katas he knows, being quite quick and aggressive in his movements and steps. He executes a good number of lightning quick sword attacks in a short space of time before winding down, smirking back at her* See? If you do it well at slow speed, then you can speed it up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *just stares at Sephiroth, still in awe of his ability to move around properly. She then broadly grins* That was great, Father. Zach really needs to see that so he can stop calling you a liar. *she looks at her sword again. She then tries to move in the way that Sephiroth had directed her earlier*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I never cared about what he thought. I was always aware of my capabilities and strengths and that is all I really need. I never needed the approval of others. *snorts slightly and sits down again to watch Desiree* You’re still moving too fast. Slow down – you’re not trying to compete with anybody. Just do what I showed you. I’ll give you five to remember every day if you like. We can spend an hour or two working on them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *whimpers slightly* I’m trying, Father. It’s hard to go slow. *She shakes her head. She then grins at his next sentence* I’d like that. I’d like that very much. *grins even more at another thoughts* It will just be you and me, right? No mother, right? I don’t want her around.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs tiredly* I still don’t see what’s wrong with her… you should mend your rift with her and talk to her some time. She is not that bad. *places the wooden sword down on the ground in front of himself, poking at it for a moment before glancing back at Desiree* But no… nobody else would be around. It would just be you, and me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hrmph, Mother doesn’t deserve that. Mother ruined father. She abandoned us. She doesn’t deserve to be with us at all, Father. *she shakes her head and begins to moves the sword around in a more aggressive manner* She never even made amends for what she did. She’s horrible.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* It wasn’t her fault… there’s an element about her that she isn’t able to control. The same can be said of myself, though it is not different from me… *frowns in thought* You may have inherited the trait yourself. Who knows…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *she snorts then shakes her head* No way, Father. I’m not out of control at any point. I’m always Desiree. *she smirks at him. She then tosses her sword to the side, slightly annoyed at the way that it’s moving about. Also, she wants to do something else. So, she rushes over to Sephiroth and hugs him* Mother just lies about being someone else. Lies, lies, lies.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *jumps slightly, seeming a bit startled as Desiree hugs him. He doesn’t object however, and moves an arm around her, gently patting her back* They’re not lies. I don’t know who is telling you that but it’s not true. *frowns* Please listen to me and understand it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* No one needs to tell me such things. I stood by your side all those years, Father. The day you came home when she attacked.. It was so bad. She’ll do it again. I know it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just stares ahead for a few moments, seeming to be very conflicted in his own thoughts. He says nothing about this however, and just shakes his head, expressing disagreement to Desiree’s statement* We should be teaching you something effective that you can use right away.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *lets go of Sephiroth then backs away from him a bit so that he can have room to move about* Ok, Father.. What do you want to teach me? Should I just practice more on that thing you showed me earlier?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You can practise on that move, yes. I can teach you four others that are simple and easy to execute. *grunts slightly as he moves to his feet* But I must lay down one ground rule – unless you are accompanied by either me or your mother, you are not allowed to touch the weapons with blades. If you are alone, you may only practise with the wooden sword. This is not negotiable.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *pounts* Why not? I can be trusted, Father. I won’t hurt myself if I touch them. I’m smart. Not dumb like Zack! *crosses her arms, pouting*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* Don’t start, Desiree. If you want to come in here by yourself, you must adhere to the rules. It is the only rule I am going to lay down. You can practise and train in here as much as you want. But while you are in here without an adult to accompany you, you are not allowed to touch the bladed weapons and objects that can hurt you. Is that understood?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *crosses her arms and continues to pout. However, she lowers her head before nodding* Alright, Father.. I’ll do it. Though it’s not fair. I’m a good girl. *She kicks at a random pebble on the floor*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Very good. *glances up* Computer, make a note of this rule I have just mentioned and enforce it. *nods at Desiree, seeming content with what she has said* You can come in here at any time you like. When you have trained up somewhat and you can prove that you have acquired some skills and a decent level of maturity, I will let you swing around some weapons without hinderance. *moves out of the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *simply nods her head at Sephiroth’s words. Once he has left the room, she turns her gaze up to the weapons on the walls. She whimpers then sticks her tongue out* Stupid rule…

Jenna: *has moved downstairs by now. She is in the infants’ room and is simply watching them sleep. However, she is ready for them to wake up at any point*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *heads back down the stairs for an evening of relaxing. He spies Jenna in the infant’s room and stands in the doorway, amused at her behaviour* They’re good when they’re quiet. I don’t know how long it will be before they wake up again.

Zach: *has finished up with his pizza and is wandering around the base, looking for something to do now. He grins as he passes by the training room and peers in the doorway* Hey there. What are you doing? Want to look for some ninja stars to throw around?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up at Sephiroth then nods* Yes, when they are silent, they are definitely good. *She shakes her head* Unfortunately, when one start crying, they both do. Also, I think the female releases something else that gives me a slight headache. *she sighs then stands up* Did you have a good time with Desiree?

Desiree: *glances back at Zach then chuckles at the thought* I’ll happily watch you fail at throwing them, Zach. Father made me promise not to touch any of the bladed weapons.. It’s no fun.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods* I think so. *moves into the room properly, walking over to the crib so he can peer down inside it also* The girl releases something that gives you a headache? A psychic signal, or a chemical, or what?

Zach: What? *blinks* You’re not allowed to touch the bladed weapons? What about everyone else? *moves over to the wall, picking up a long sabre that was mounted there* Check this out. *unsheathes the weapon and holds it by the handle, raising it high into the air*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I’m more than certain that it’s a psychic signal, Sephiroth. You know full well that I am not a great psychic. *she shakes her head* She’s clearly much stronger at that type of stuff than I am.

Desiree: *crosses her arms then frowns at Zach* You don’t know how to use that. Put it down, Zach. *she scowls at him* And I’m certain that Father would be angry if he catches you doing that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems thoughtful for a few minutes* I’ll stay around and keep an eye on her… if it’s rampant psychic energy, she can be taught to direct it somewhere. Now is a good time to start doing this, actually. If you can understand what she’s trying to tell you and you can reply, she’ll understand in time. *sits down nearby* I believe it’s like talking. Sort of…

Zach: Phh, rubbish. I’m an adventurer! *swings the sword around, then drops it on the ground with a loud clatter, amused at the noise*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm..? *she looks over at Sephiroth then shakes her head* It’s not that bad, Seph. It’s just a bit stronger than what I can handle. I’ve told you before, in the past, that even your psychic transmissions can give me a headache. *gives him a small grin* You’re just that good of a psychic.

Desiree: *rolls her eyes* Perhaps you an adventurer. However, you completely suck at being a warrior, Zach. *she sticks her tongue out at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *picks up the sheathed sword, pointing the end at her* Want to say that again, scurvy dog? *mockingly growls at her and pulls the sheath off again, waving the sword around dangerously* Nonsense. I can fight as good as the next person. And better than you. Because boys are better than girls at everything.

Sephiroth: You should have said something sooner… *frowns and shakes his head* It’s not good if it hurts you. I don’t care how strong of a psychic you think I am.

Viewing 25 posts - 2,076 through 2,100 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.