The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 2,001 through 2,025 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts at Seph’s words* It’s still rather horrid. *shaking her head, she glances at the doorway as Zach rushes up the stairs. She then grins at him and pats a seat next to her* Come here, boy. Sit down.

Desiree: *grins and nods at Sephiroth* Thank you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *moves to sit down next to Jenna, frowning* Sure, mother. But don’t make me eat that… I wanna eat pizza. Or hot dogs. Or pie. *points to the table* That looks like it’s been dried out and wrecked.

Cancer: *silently walks into the room, seating herself at the table without a word*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Zach, either make your own food, or eat what your father has made for you. *shakes her head* Trust me, you don’t want to eat the alternative. *smirks* Your father would be rather angry with me if I did even offer it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can already guess what it is. The answer is ‘no’. Your mother is right. Eat the food you’re given, or make your own food, or starve. The option is yours.

Zach: Okay… *slides out of his chair and heads for the freezer, pulling out a frozen pizza box, grinning with happiness*

Cancer: *quietly* How come he gets to pick that…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Because, he is undoubtedly going to burn it in five minutes, Cancer. *yawns* I highly doubt that Zach’s first foray into cooking will be successful at all.

Desiree: *giggles at the very thought of Zach burning his pizza*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Hey be quiet. *pouts* The box says to heat it on 350 degrees for 25 minutes. How hard is it to put a pizza in the oven? Phh. *shakes his head and walks over to the oven, opening the door, placing the entire pizza box + packaging + pizza into the oven*

Sephiroth: *eyes Zach’s movements but says nothing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* I don’t know, but I do know this much. I do not believe that you are meant to cook the packaging. *shrugs once more. She then moves to lean against Seph’s side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: What? But pizzas come home in boxes like these all the time. *carries it over to Jenna, looking hopeless* Help. I don’t wanna eat that. *nods at the table*

Sephiroth: *snorts* Put it away and eat. It’s perfectly good food. Don’t make me send you to your room and deny you of any nourishment altogether.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Zach, you’re a smart boy. You know full well that I do not eat that sort of food. *She shakes her head* I can’t help you at all. You know more than I do, I bet. *frowns at Seph* You will not do anything of the sort.

Desiree: *snickers at Zach* Told you that you’d mess up in five minutes!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why not? Sending them to bed without dinner is a fair and just punishment. If they do not want to eat what is provided, then they can starve. *slides out of his chair, moving over to Zach, pulling the pizza box out of his hands* Now sit at the table and eat.

Zach: *whimpers in protest and tries to snatch the box back* But I want to eat the pizza!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, children require food more than adults do. You are doing more than just punishing him by the idea of making him miss a meal. *frowns at Seph* Just help him learn how to make that pizza. If the boy learns, he’d be able to make his own meals. It’d probably be less taxing on you if the children did learn how to cook.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not going to let him eat that. It’s unhealthy and it’s meant to be a treat. *scowls* You can’t have them eat whatever they want to all the time. Do you want them to eat healthy things or do you want them to eat garbage?

Zach: *has become quiet, wanting to see the outcome of this*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I know enough about human food to know that the food in the boy’s hands is meant to be a meal and not a treat, Seph. *snorts at him* Just teach him how to properly cook it. Either way, I will not permit you to starve our children.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mutters* He’s not really one of our children anyway… *grunts in annoyance and moves to his feet, heading over to the oven* Give me that. *snatches the pizza box out of Zach’s hands then pulls it out of the packaging, setting it on a baking tray, placing that into the oven. He then closes the door, glaring back at Zach once that is over with* It will take some time to cook. You can go hungry until then, seeing as though you do not want to eat the perfectly good food I cooked already.

Zach: *cringes slightly, but nods, a little submissive* Alright….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, Seph, that isn’t much of teaching him at all. *sighs at her mate* You really should bother teaching the children how to cook. *turns her attention to Zach then pats her right thigh* Come here boy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh. He doesn’t need to know that much. It’s not hard. Heat up water for food, or something like that. He can read the instructions on the sides of packages. *shrugs* He’ll be fine. *scowls* Besides… not like he will go hungry. There is plenty of food for him to eat in the refrigerator. Namely fruits, and leftovers.

Zach: *is quick to move over to Jenna, moving onto her lap, also doing so because he wants to seek out her affection*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts at Seph’s words* How quickly you forget things, Seph. Did he not just now screw up on making that pizza thing? *she shakes her head. She then grins at Zach as he sits in her lap. Soon enough, she begins to gently rub the boy’s back in an affectionate manner* The children don’t learn by clairvoyance alone.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: He doesn’t need to cook to feed himself. *scowls* That is what I am saying. There’s plenty of food for him to eat nearby. I’ll teach them one day, but right now they’re too young to be able to safely use the stove.

Zach: *leans against Jenna as she rubs his back, soon cuddling up against her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts* Very well. I suppose there isn’t much that I can say against that. Just, don’t wait forever, Seph. The children deserve to learn how to be self-sufficient. *continues to rub Zach’s back, not seeming to mind the way that he’s cuddling up against her*

Desiree: *glances at Zach then scowls. She hisses in annoyance then glances off to the side, toward Cancer*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’ll wait until they are 12 years old. Then they will be tall enough to reach everything and they can comprehend how to use the stove settings without incident. Until then, they can make their own food out of ingredients that don’t need cooking. Such as fruit – they can make a decent fruit salad out of the stuff in there.

Cancer: *eyes Desiree, then turns her attention away* *”Males. I’m assuming that they’re less independant than females.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, very well then, Seph. However, if you give me the same story in two years, you will be in trouble. *yawns then glances down at Zach* Are you quite comfortable there? *moves her right hand up to mess up the boy’s hair. Meanwhile, she continues to rub his back with her left hand*

Desiree: *chuckles* ~You might be right there. Though, I think perhaps we each need the other.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Three. They’re not ten yet. *lazily stretches, then finishes up with his meal* I suppose I will teach them in a year or so once they are tall enough. And if they can demonstrate a decent level of maturity. *eyes Zach* I wouldn’t want any of them to set something on fire and throw it at one of their siblings as a joke.

Cancer: *”Maybe for companionship. And reproduction. But the male seems to need the female more than the female would need the male.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shrugs* ~I’m not male, so I don’t know how much they need females. Hmm… Actually, maybe there’s one way for me to find out.~ *she broadly grins. Soon enough, she tries to slip into her father’s mind and search for the answers to her conversation with Cancer from his mind*

Jenna: Hrmph, I doubt that he would do such while under supervision, Seph. *sighs* However, I shall permit for you to wait out on teaching them these things.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Because Sephiroth is quite attached to Jenna and has comitted himself to her both mentally and physically, anything Desiree reads from his mind would be very biased towards the woman* *nods at Jenna, seeming appreciative* I just think they’re too young right now. If they could levitate… then they could just adjust themselves to the height they need for cooking.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* Seph, let them develop their mental powers at their own timing… *glances to the side, having caught the faint hint of cries echoing through the hallway* I think the twins are awake… *pats Zach’s back, she then tries to gently nudge him off her lap*

Desiree: *scowls at what she finds in Sephiroth’s mind. She then shakes her head* ~Yea, men are completely dependant on females.~

Viewing 25 posts - 2,001 through 2,025 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.