The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to growl a bit as he’s pushed down* What are you doing? *frowns* I don’t know how it’s my fault either, but somehow, it is. I did it to you, but not now. I supposedly did it in the future. That’s what the fire-winged bird said. It wasn’t useful – it didn’t tell me anything.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues trying to nudge him* If you want… *glances down at his pants. She then looks into Seph’s face* It’s not your fault, Seph. Do not worry about it at all. *She then leans in to kiss him once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *furrows his brows slightly at her gestures, then makes an abrupt snorting noise* Give me more time to get used to myself again…. I can’t even use the abilities in my head. Sometimes it buzzes like flies. But now I can’t even hear anything at all. *frowns as she kisses him again, giving into it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns at Seph. She then caresses the side of Seph’s face and neck as she continues to kiss him* Please.. just give it a try, Seph. I really just want to be with you completely again…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his brows at her* You’re… *grunts in frustration* We haven’t even really talked, and.. you want to… *pauses, hesitant* Here? Now? *stares back at her, though it’s clear he’s undecided and a little annoyed on the situation*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph* I don’t know what more you want to talk about, Seph. There’s nothing left to be said… *she continues to caress the side of his head* Haven’t you missed me?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s true, but.. *grunts* You just turned me back into my former self. What makes you think I’d be ready to just… or be even capable of… *loudly snorts* The door is wide open, and the brats can walk down here any time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes. She then dismissively waves her hand to close the doors to the room. She then leans in to continue kissing him* Just try, Seph… It’s a natural thing. Remember how easy it was the first night, even though you knew nothing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps his head back and just looks at her, seeming to be debating something over in his mind. He still seems rather torn about the entire situation, then furrows his brows, sighing* But I don’t… *pauses* You… *stops again, turning his head off to one side, grimacing slightly* I’m supposed to be irritated with you. Over this whole… *scowls* You left for eight years you know. And you just come back in one day – and we’re supposed to go from galaxies apart to sex? *snorts* I don’t know how you operate, but don’t think I’m that easy. We still have a lot of things to resolve you know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at him* It wasn’t of my choosing, Seph. I can’t give you more than what I’ve already given you… *she then slips her hands into his pants and begins to caress him there* Do you really want to let this go?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and slowly nods his head* I am happy that you are back with me… *his eyes momentarily widen as she slips her hand into his pants, then he shivers slightly and begins to loudly purr* Cut it out… *leans forwards to kiss her heavily, moving his arms around her shoulders*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles at his reaction. She then happily accepts his kiss. Soon enough, she’d begin to undress him, continuing to massage him all over as she removes his clothing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *finally, he has no objections to her advances and gives in to her advances, returning them with some of his own. After a few hours of fun, he rolls off her and lies at her side on the bed, panting, heavy with sweat and exhaustion, catching his breath. He cuddles up to Jenna’s arm, seeming content and satisfied*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *has a large content grin on her face as Sephiroth finally stops. She then softly mutters* I knew you were just holding back again.. *she yawns then snuggles up against him. For now, she doesn’t care that Seph’s on her side of the bed.* I love you, Seph.. *Soon enough, she’d be deep asleep for the night*

Desiree: *wakes up around 8 am in the morning, per usual. She silently slips out of her room, frowning at the sight of her sleeping parents. She then moves into the bathroom to take care of business in there. However, within minutes, she releases a loud, terrified scream*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snoozes through the night, sleeping more soundly than he has in a long time. However, he’s woken up rather abruptly by the scream and quickly moves out of the bed, pulling some pants on quickly before inspecting the racket* What is it, Desiree..? *is still bleary-eyed and very much half asleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *rushes out of the bathroom and hugs onto Sephiroth, clearly terrified. She currently has what looks like blood on her hands. Also, she’s clearly worked up* Father… I’m bleeding.. I don’t know why. I don’t want to die. *she loudly sniffles*

Jenna: *Softly groans at the noise. She then slowly sits up and rubs her eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems rather concerned* You’re bleeding…? *crouches down beside her, then grasps her arm, trying to check her over* Are you hurt? Did you cut yourself on something? *frowns* How did it happen?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sniffles and shakes her head* I don’t know.. But when I went to use the toilet… Blood was coming out from there as well. *whimpers*

Jenna: *tilts her head then frowns* Seph, did you not mention to her a word about periods?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tenses, seeming rather bothered* Well… not exactly… *looks quite hopeless and lost on what to do* Stay there for a moment… and wash your hands off. *nudges Desiree back towards the bathroom, then darts over to the drawers, fumbling through them for feminine hygene products*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Huh? Period? Yea, I know about periods. I also know about commas and question marks. *snorts then grumbles under her breath* No thanks to you… *glances at Sephiroth then frowns in confusion as she’s led back into the bathroom* Stay here? Where would I be going, Father… I’m bleeding like crazy. *whimpers. She then begins to wash off her hands*

Jenna: *deeply sighs at Desiree’s remarks. She then shakes her head* Not that type of period…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Stay in there… you’ll be alright. *sighs, not finding anything. He gives Jenna a rather hopeless look, then shakes his head* Can you deal with this? I need to go to the store and… *makes a sharp grunting sound, shaking his head* I wasn’t prepared for this at all…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Desiree then nods at Sephiroth. However, she stops mid-way through her nod* Can you even manage it to a store, Seph? I thought you said that your abilities were silent… *frowns even more* In fact, how have you been getting food for the children if you haven’t been able to teleport all these years? *she gets out of the bed then moves to put on a robe. Soon enough, she heads toward the bathroom*

Desiree: *releases a protesting whine* How can I be alright, Father? I’m bleeding.. A lot! *scowls* And I don’t want to be with that bitch.

Jenna: *ignores Desiree’s words* ~I’ll try to patch things up with her while you’re gone.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”The others can fly. And teleport. And now that I’m properly myself again, I just need to wake it up and go myself. I can’t imagine it being too hard…”* *grunts sharply at Desiree’s words* Behave yourself, or I’ll whack you so hard, it will make your head spin. *growls and heads up the stairs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head* ~The others? Not the children, right? I can’t imagine that they can manage such feats at their age already..~ *she moves in toward Desiree and tries to pat her shoulder* Calm down, girl. I’m here to help.

Desiree: *whimpers at Sephiroth’s threat. She then crosses her arms and pouts* This isn’t fair…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”The clones, Jenna. I don’t need them any more, however.”* *heads outside after moving to the top of the stairs. He stands there for several moments, raising his attention to the sky. He inhales deeply, concentrating. Nothing seems to happen, however*

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.