The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 1,926 through 1,950 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm…? *glances up at Kerash, though not initially focussing his eyes on her* Go away.

Hojo: *snorts at the creature on the other side of the glass and snickers softly* Even if you kill me, it won’t prevent the inevitable. The correct seeds have already been sown.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *snorts at Sephiroth’s words* One who gazes as you has thoughts that require answers. Even if I do not speak and simply listen, I will be able to assist. So, speak your mind, human.

Berserk: *growls and then spits out a glob of acid at the glass, making it bubble and distort. However, the glass doesn’t break*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You couldn’t even begin to understand it. I’m not going to bother explaining anything to you. What are you, a councellor? Why would you even waste your time like that?

Hojo: *smirks with amusement* Fool.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: I have preformed the duties of a councellor. I am also the guardian for the girl which you are involved with. As such, I desire to assist her by assisting you. *narrows her eyes* I do care about her.

Berserk: *releases another screech, as if in response to Hojo’s words. He then leaps at the window again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: Stop wasting your effort. You’re as stuck and as locked up as I am. You might as well not bother.

Sephiroth: *snorts* I don’t want to explain it to you. *turns his head away, seeming highly irritated with the way the conversation is going*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *nods her head. However, she doesn’t bother moving from her spot. Instead, she just patiently stands there, as if that would make Sephiroth start talking*

Berserk: *lunches at the window once more. This time around, his actions make the chains groan. Once done, he moves away from the window and then lies down in the middle of his cell*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at her silently, then turns his attention away, folding his arms, quite unwilling to speak about what’s on his mind, thinking that the other’s requests are quite ridiculous. He continues to sit there and returns to thinking, remaining as a ‘closed book’*

Hojo: Smartest thing you’ve done yet. Giving up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Berserk: *growls at Hojo* Inferior… *hisses right afterwards, almost as if covering up the word. He then narrows his black eyes as he examines his surroundings again, wanting to find a weakness that he hasn’t tried yet*

Kerash: *continues to just silently stand there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* For the last time, go away. I’m not going to tell you anything. This has nothing to do with you.

Hojo: You can actually speak? Fascinating. There is a brain in that stupid looking skull.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *shakes her head. Otherwise, she neither moves nor speaks to Sephiroth. She just continues to patiently stand there*

Berserk: *glares at Hojo once more. He then hisses and spits another glob of acid, which smacks against the glass, at Hojo’s position*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls, becoming frustrated with Kerash’s presence* This has nothing to do with you. You wouldn’t even be able to understand it. You are not a human. You do not understand the way that humans interact socially or sexually. It is complex and out of your league. If I explained my problems, I would be wasting my breath. Now go away!

Hojo: Good for you – you have aim. It will do you no good in here unless you spit at the metal contraption lock that holds you in here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *swishes her tail slightly. However, she remains silent as she stands there. She also closes her eyes, not overly bothered with Sephiroth’s outburst*

Berserk: *hisses in annoyance at Hojo. However, for now, he just remains laying on the ground, not bothering with any more attacks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts in disgust* Go away now. Or I will.

Hojo: You have brains. You can work out how to get out of here, surely. Look around you – can you see in the dark? Look for a weakness in your enclosure walls. Exploit it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Berserk: *continues to make a low growling noise, not bothering to respond to Hojo any longer. His tail swipes against the ground in irritation, making loud scraping noises as the spikes drag along the floor. There is also clanking noises whenever the tail hits the chains*

Kerash: Your anger is solving nothing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I know it’s not. So I’m just going to continue to sit here and do nothing. *folds his arms, lowering his head again*

Hojo: Try harder. Do you think I know how to get out of here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: Very well then. Do as you choose, human. *still, she refuses to move from her location. She just watches over him*

Berserk: *snorts in irritation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *finally moves to his feet, utterly fed up. He moves back down the stairs and moves to the door of the spring, glaring back at Jenna once he’s there*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is currently busy lathering up her hair. She has her back to the entrance, so she doesn’t notice Seph’s entrance. Even if she had noticed him, she would be indifferent toward his approach, for she rather likes his company*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Stands in the doorway, grunting softly at Jenna. He shakes his head and moves over to the edge of the spring, crouching down towards her* I am not sure if I can make you understand, but this entire thing is a misunderstanding and I withdrew from the… whatever you want to call it… *grunts* I withdrew out of respect.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts, still lathering herself up* Whatever, Seph. What is done is done. I don’t care. Just try to put more trust in my knowing what I am doing. *she snorts. She then submerges herself in order to rinse off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It had nothing to do with trust. I fully trusted you – I would have let you do anything. It’s just that… well, you know what you were doing. If you had continued further, I would have… *trails off, not seeming to want to discuss it very much, feeling rather awkward. After a short moment however, he makes a sharp determined grunt and continues* If you had proceeded without incident, I would have ejaculated into your mouth. I respect you better than that. I did not want to demean you in any manner whatsoever so I requested that it end. Do you understand what I am saying?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, I repeat. I know full well what I was doing and what my actions were leading up to. I did not need you telling me what would happen if I had continued. *snorts* Just move on. The moment is past. You ruined it. What is, is. Live with it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs, sitting down on the spring’s edge* Very well. *reaches down to flick at the water with his hand, still seeming discontent over the incident, mostly not happy because of Jenna’s feelings and tone towards the situation*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Thank you. *glances back at him then nods. Soon after, though, she gets out of the spring, mostly because she is done with cleaning herself. So, she moves to the side of the room and grabs some towels in order to dry herself off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves his head to look up at her silently, watching her. He makes a gentle sighing sound but says nothing. Instead, he remains seated on his butt, silent for now, waiting to see if Jenna might have something else to say, also waiting to see if it’s safe to approach her*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,926 through 1,950 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.