The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 1,901 through 1,925 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks as she continues to pleasure Seph with the blow job. She doesn’t bother commenting on Seph’s last set of words, just wanting him to concentrate on the feeling for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves his head back, his gentle pleasurable moans continuing. After a time he begins to twitch involuntarily, and then he tries to push her away* *”Save it… for later on….”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts at Seph’s actions. She then straightens up and shakes her head* Very well. Fine. *snorting, a bit annoyed that Seph pushed her away at this point, she slips out of the covers and heads toward the hot springs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up at her, still in a daze. He frowns and adjusts his pants up, moving after her* What’s wrong? *frowns as he heads into the springs, trying to catch her, reaching out to grab at her shoulder*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *calmly states* I’m dirty. I’m going to take a bath, Seph. *glances at him* Just return to being lazy and non-interested in anything. *she tries to brush his hand away. Then, she begins to strip down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* That’s not it at all. *shakes his head* That’s not why I asked you to stop. That couldn’t be further away from the truth. *scowls in frustration*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I’m still dirty and desire to cleanse myself, Seph. You wanted me to stop, so I stopped. *shrugs* What is your problem?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her* Very well, take a bath and wash yourself off, but don’t get annoyed with me because of a misunderstanding. Do you think I asked you to stop because I was disinterested? *Scowls, becoming more frustrated with her attitude towards the situation right now* You were… well… *grunts sharply* You were sexually stimulating me. If you had continued long enough I would have climaxed. And do you know where it would have went? *grunts sharply*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at him* Of course I know where it would have gone, Seph. Do you think that I am unexperienced in such things? *shakes her head* I’ve done it with several males. I know what I am doing. I don’t need a rank amateur telling me what is going to and what is not going to happen.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts at her* Very well… *moves back from her, seeming quite discontent. He lowers his head in thought, then makes a sharp grunting sound again, moving out of the room again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at him. She then slips into the water. Once settled there, she begins to soak and relax*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves out of the spring area and heads up the stairs, ending up in Jenna’s training and practise area to think. He sits down near the back of the room and lowers his head, thinking about the situation that had just occured recently and what Jenna had said, annoyed and troubled by what she had said*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *has bitten down on Hojo’s arm and is dragging him down the stairs. She growls with annoyance and tugs him as much as necessary*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *tries to hold onto the railing and the rock walls as he is dragged down the stair well, yelling in protest* Let go of me you overgrown lizard!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *snorts and continues to drag Hojo along. She’d pass by the training room as she continues to drag him. Then, she brings Hojo into the containment area that Berserk is held in. The entire area is dark and without lights at the moment Once there, she swiftly opens up the cell right next to Berserk’s containment. Then, she tosses Hojo into the cell before slamming the door shut*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *can do nothing except protest and struggle as he is dragged along. Once he is shut inside of the dark room, he bangs on the walls for a while before becoming quiet again, snickering aloud to himself in the dark as he sits down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *snorts in disgust at Hojo. She then turns tail and heads out of the area*

Beserk: *stands up as he hears the nearby snickering. He then releases a high-pitched screech as he moves closer to the separator between the two cells. Once there, he loudly snorts upon the reinforced glass separator between his cell and Hojo’s*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *Continues to snicker, though it is not out of his own amusement* Do you really think you can contain me like this? What’s the point? I am not scared of this. If you were trying to acheive something, you’re failing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Berserk: *continues to sniff at the area around the glass that separates the two cells. He then leaps toward it; however, the chains hold him back. So, he releases a loud screech in annoyance as he’s pulled backward such that he flops back onto his back. Also, the chains clank and clack ans they are strained by the action*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *turns his attention towards the noises, not seeming in the least bit bothered* I don’t care whether I survive or not. I don’t know why I was placed in here, but it is nothing more than a mild inconvenience. If you want to screech and bite, you are wasting your time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Berserk: *doesn’t seem to understand Hojo at all. Instead, he rushes onto his feet again. He then begins sniffing about the seperator, trying to find a way into the other cell. Soon enough, he begins scraping his claws against the floor, creating a grating scraping noise. However, he doesn’t get anywhere that way*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *still doesn’t seem in the least bit worried, nor does he seem to care* What a frivolous exercise. There are so many meaningless things in this world….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Beserk: *continues trying to scrape a hole into the ground. These motions eventually begin to produce sparks, which allow for brief glimpses of his figure*

Kerash: *moves up the stairs, not seeming bothered any longer. She does pauses as she notices that the training room doors are open. So, she glances inside*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *looks up at him* Good for you – you have claws. You can do anything you want, you still probably only have the mind of a rat.

Sephiroth: *is still seated in the training room area, just sitting on the floor on some stacked landing mats, not doing much of anything. In truth, his mind is miles away and he is thinking*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Berserk: *pauses, looking directly at Hojo. He then snaps at the glass, as if to attack him. He then growls as he reaches the end of his chains once more. Throughout this, he doesn’t break is gaze at Hojo*

Kerash: *hisses to herself in frustration. She then strolls into the training room. Soon enough, she moves to stand next to the silver-haired man* This is not natural behavior.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,901 through 1,925 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.