The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 1,876 through 1,900 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his eyebrows slightly, then pulls a discontent face and moves his head back* Sorry for actually being concerned. *moves to lie down again, closing his eyes. He seems genuinely annoyed for a brief moment, then reaches over to pat her arm*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at his words. She then reaches over to gently massage the back of his head* I appreciate the concern, Seph. Thank you. *she nods at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* It’s fine. I’m not really worried about anything else. At least, for the time being anyway. *reaches down the pull the covers over the both of them, then moves onto his back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph’s words. She then moves to lie down next to him. Soon enough, she sets her head down on his chest* I still say that you make that noise because you like it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No. I make that noise because I can’t help it. I also make the noise because I thought you liked it. If you don’t, then… I suppose I should stop making it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, admit it. You like it at some level by now, Seph. *shakes her head at him* Anyway, I know how hard you tried to stop it when it first started. You can’t just stop making it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I probably could if I tried hard enough. Though it would take some effort, yes. It wouldn’t be impossible. *frowns* What makes you think I couldn’t either way?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Because, as I said, you tried when it first started. You failed miserably. I would say that’s a pretty good indication. *She shakes her head at him* Remember, I was there at that time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well yes. You were. That doesn’t mean much though. I could still stop regardless of what is going on. All I would need is to conciously remind myself to stop, and I would need some time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, I still say that you actually find pleasure in that noise, Seph. Whether you want to admit it or not. *She snorts. Still, she cuddles up against him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, I do it because you like it. Nothing more than that. *Moves an arm around her, then relaxes* We should get some sleep, no?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Smirks at him* It’s still mid-day, you know. I thought you said that you hate sleeping in the middle of the day. *pokes him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well, don’t then? *Pokes her* I’ve nothing to do. I’m feeling lazy. Both of us are content to lie here and do nothing. If you can think of a better suggestion, then run with it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: A better suggestion, hm? *grins. She then crawls on top of him. Soon enough, she wraps her arms around his neck and begins to make out with him*

*Meanwhile, Kerash spots Hojo as he’s gathering “samples” outside. Nearly instantly, she charges at him, intending to drive him out of the area outside*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *is standing over the nest of some running dinosaur species when Kerash arrives. He has already pocketed two eggs and is currently picking up a third when she charges him. He immediately runs away, heading for the cover of trees and thick scrub*

Sephiroth: *moves his arms up to hold her as she moves over him* *”That’s more like it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *is undeterred by the tree. Instead, she just leaps over the branches that are in her way. After passing by the obstacles, she snaps at Hojo and continues to try to chase Hojo back toward the base*

Jenna: *softly chuckles at Seph’s respone. She then massages Seph’s chest as she continues to make out with him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to kiss her back and leans his head into the kiss, refraining from purring, silent for now*

Hojo: *Quickly scrambles up a tree, climbing into the higher branches*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *narrows her eyes at Hojo’s attempt to climb up into the trees. She then crouches down a bit to build up tension in her legs. Soon enough, she leaps up into the tree and lands on the branch that Hojo’s on* Give it up. *narrows her eyes* Now, you do not belong. Leave now, or I will do more than just chase you, human.

Jenna: *deepens the kiss as time goes on. She also continues to massage his chest and sides, trying to egg him on*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *remains in the tree, growling at her* Stay away from me, you idiot! What do you want from me? I am doing nothing. Leave me alone! *tries to kick at her*

Sephiroth: *grins at her, moving under her properly, trying to position her ontop of him in such a way that she’d be mounting him* *”If you’re trying to encourage me to make that noise again, it’s not working.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *breaks off the kiss* Hmm… We’ll just see about that, Seph. We’ll see. *she moves her hands to the middle of his abdomen. She then begins to rub him up and down that area*

Kerash: *growls at Hojo’s actions. She then leaps at him, intending to knock him out of the tree and grip onto him at the same time*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins at her, still remaining rather silent as she massages his chest. He leans back on the bed and relaxes out, looking quite content, as well as smug* I’m not doing it. You can try as hard as you want.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm… *she smirks to herself. She then slides down further. Soon enough, she unzips his pants. Then, she begins to massage his groin area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *calmly* Now you’re just cheating. *remains quite still, though the expression on his face certainly seems to indicate that he very much approves of what Jenna is up to right now* *”Watch yourself. It’s the middle of the day. I doubt you would like the children to see.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Hrmph, the children have had their sexual education. I’ve been able to tell that by their conversations. They comment about our activities all the time.~ *covers herself with the covers anyway. Then, she moves in to begin giving Sephiroth a blow job*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That doesn’t mean they need to see them.”* *frowns* *”I don’t really approve of them see….”* *his telepathic signal dies off and he begins to make low moans in utter pleasure*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,876 through 1,900 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.