The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 1,851 through 1,875 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, still no excuse. No excuse at all. *sticks her tongue out at him. Aside from a brief twitch of her right eye each time that he pokes her, she doesn’t react to his actions*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks and moves to lie down beside her again, seeming limp and inactive now* Of course not. It’s all my fault you know. *smirks* I have no motivation to do anything at all. *yawns and lazily rolls onto his side, moving up against her, snuggling up against her, purring*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Seph. She then wraps her arms about him* I take it that you no longer hate being stuck with that noise, hm? I don’t hear you complaining each time you make it now of days.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t complain about it because it turns you on. You also seem to like it. So why should I not do it? If you like it, that’s all the motivation I need. *grins at her, then reaches over to grasp her arm, kissing it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Seph’s words* It turns me on, huh? What lead you to that conclusion? I’ve never said that I am.. *her voice trails off as Seph begins to kiss her. She then grins and nods at him* That feels good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, really…? *pulls her arm slightly, kissing his way up her arm, pulling her on towards him, loudly purring* *”I should keep doing it, then. Maybe you’ll see how good it can really be?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmmm.. maybe you should. *presses her hand against his right cheek. She then gently caresses his skin with her finger tips* Still.. I never said that I was turned on by that noise. Not once. *grins at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You never actually said it, but that doesn’t mean that you aren’t. *smirks at her, then sits up, moving back from her entirely* But if you say so… then I’m wasting my time, aren’t I? *yawns, then turns his head away, appearing disinterested now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yawns, pretending to be disinterested* You aren’t providing any proof to this claim that I am turned on by that mistake. *releases a faint snorting noise. She then closes her eyes, playing along in her own way by pretending to be tired*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *airily, perhaps sounding a little too annoyed and false for his playful act* It’s no mistake. You’re denying it. That has nothing to do with me, you know. It’s hardly my fault that you are the one in denial. *lies down again, his back facing her. He allows himself a small grin*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, that noise was nothing more than a mistake. Why should I find any pleasure in any form of mistake? No, I do not think I care for the sound at all. It’s you who likes the sound of it, not I. *closes her eyes, seeming to be preparing to go to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Fair enough. If that is how you feel, then I shall make a note of it, and refrain from doing such again. If it’s such a mistake, then it will be treated as such. *pulls the covers over him, giving no indication of the fact he is finished with his little pouty act*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Good. You do that. *after a moment, she shifts so that she is facing Sephiroth’s back. She then plants her hands in the middle of his back. Soon enough, she begins to give him a thorough massage*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stays utterly quiet for several moments, giving no indication on whether he enjoys Jenna’s massage or not. He begins to smirk after a moment though, but makes no sound or movement otherwise*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t seem to be bothered with Sephiroth’s lack of noise for the moment. Instead, she continues to massage him. Eventually, she moves closer to him. She then begins to nibble on the side of his neck*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sounds overly sharp in his tone, but is still being playful about the whole ordeal* You’re being rather persistant about this entire thing, don’t you think? Wouldn’t you get tired of it after a period of time?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm… We’ll just see who gets tired first, now won’t we? *she continues to nibble and suck on his neck*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits up a bit, frowning at her* We’re going to see who gets tired first? Well, not me. That will be for certain. I am the one who has been nice and relaxed. There won’t be any problems.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph. *pulls away from him, since he has movied in a way that makes it near to impossible to continue with her activity. She then snorts* Who said that I’m doing anything that will tire me out?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It all depends on your positioning, you know. If you want to be on the top, then you are the one who will get tired first. All I would have to do is lie there and relax. Possibly with my hands behind my head.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, neither of us were ontop of either at the moment. *narrows her eyes at him* Anyway, the male has to do all the thrusting anyway. *snorts and crosses her arms* So don’t give me that bullcrap. Not like you would sleep through sex anyway.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins at her* Oh, it all depends on how you position yourself. If you are ontop and sit on me, you can control all the movements and such that you like. You can control more or less everything. The angle, the depth of penetration, everything. *yawns, appearing bored* And no, I would not fall asleep.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Sure you wouldn’t, Seph. *snorts at his words. She then shakes her head* That’s why you’re yawning all over the place. Everyone who isn’t ready to simply fall asleep yawns all the time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits up a bit, paying close attention to her behaviour* Somehow, I don’t think you are kidding any more. *gently nudges her side, his annoyed expression softening in the process* Relax. *keeps his attention on her, seeming a little concerned now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coldly smirks at Seph* Told you that you’d get tired before I did, Seph. *shakes her head at him* You are a bad actor indeed.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,851 through 1,875 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.