The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 1,826 through 1,850 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flinches slightly* If it doesn’t, then omit it from the record. *grins back at her for a moment and sits up properly, immediately regretting it a moment later, moving to his feet shortly afterwards*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks as Seph gets up. She then frowns at him* Weren’t you comfortable before? *shakes her head* I don’t understand..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns back at her, then shakes his head* Oh, it has nothing to do with you. It’s quite alright… *moves away, heading for the bathroom, shutting the door behind him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, so you leave me in the dark. *crosses her arms and sighs* Sometimes, I don’t understand that man at all…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *spends approximately five minutes alone in the bathroom, then moves out again, frowning, looking quite discontent. He also seems to be distant in his expression, indicating that he is thinking of something else*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph as she spots his expression. She then pushes herself up so that she’s sitting properly* Seph, what exactly is wrong? Please, speak to me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances at Jenna, frowning. He then sighs and moves back over to the bed, lying down ontop of it face down* *”When we were in the cave, I was bitten by something. The area has been itching and burning ever since. Now it is very tender and hurts if I put weight on it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, is that all? You should have mentioned such to me earlier. *she glances over Sephiroth. She then sighs and tries to use what healing abilities that she has in order to remove the problems that have been caused by the bite*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I would have, but it is in a slightly unfortunate place. *closes his eyes as the healing spell takes effect over him, seeming happier afterwards* Hmph. You are right. I probably should have said something earlier. I do remember mentioning when I was first bitten, though.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, you didn’t indicate that it was anything to be worried about. Insect bites happen all of the time, Seph. One can’t panic over every little bite. *she pats his back* So, do you want to return to snuggling and telling me about myself, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That wasn’t initially my intention, it seemed to have happened from a conversation we were having. But alright. I can do that. *moves to lie down again, snuggling up against her quite quickly and readily*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *a grin spreads on her lips as Sephiroth snuggles up against her. She then wraps her arms about his midsection so that she can snuggle against him in turn* I do love you. Now, back to explaining exactly how you see me. *smirks* Tell me everything.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Explain how I see you..? That could possibly turn into foreplay, you know. *sleepily yawns and moves to sit up properly, then moves a hand over her head, nodding at her hair* Messy. Erratic. *moves his hand down to caress her cheek, purring* Supple. Undescribable. *lightly pokes her forehead, indicating her mind* Intelligent. Sometimes very irrational. Yet understanding at the same time. *moves his hand down to nuzzle the nape of her neck with his fingers* Soft. *raises his eyebrows slightly* Should I continue?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks, quite enjoying what Seph is doing. She then nods, grinning even more* Yes, continue. *reaches up to rub the side of his face in a loving manner*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs louder at her* Alright. *grins deviously, then moves his hand down to caress his fingers along her chest, brushing them past her breast area* Arousing. Curvaceous. *grins at her* And very entertaining. *smirks and moves his hand down her side* More of the same. And soft. *caresses her thigh and the side area of her buttocks* More of the same. *gently chuckles* I don’t have many words in my vocabulary to describe this area, I’m sorry to say. Nothing is quite accurate.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Very well, then I’ll give you something else to try to explain. *props herself up a bit. Then, she wraps her arms around his neck. Soon enough, she begins to deeply kiss him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *immediately reacts with a loud purring noise and moves his arms around her middle, leaning into the kiss, closing his eyes so he can join in with it, wanting to express the returned feelings* *”Hmm… can’t think of any words for this one either… I don’t think there are any.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *breaks off the kiss then chuckles* Oh, you need a bigger vocabulary then. *winks at him* Seems as if you are missing so many words from it. *massages the back of his neck* Now, you were tired.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems a little dissapointed as Jenna breaks off from the kiss* Yes, ‘were’. *stretches slightly, then moves to lean over her again, pressing his bodyweight on her, resuming his soft gentle purring noises, more content to be close to her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at him* You are quite unbelievable at times, Seph. *shakes her head at him. She then moves her hands so that she is now massage his shoulders* You’re also heavy. *winks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not particularly heavy for my size. There is just a lot of muscle to my frame. *grins and moves up off her again, stretching slightly* Well, I’m not sleepy any more, but I still feel very lazy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Rolls her eyes at Seph’s words* Exactly, you have bulked up muscle, Seph. Muscle weighs much more than fat does. Hence, you are heavy. *reaches over to poke him* You should know such things without me telling them to you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I do. I just thought you were trying to take a jab at me and call me overweight. *jumps slightly, and deliberately, grinning* I think you broke something. Tsk tsk. *shakes his head, then moves to poke her side in reply*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow at him. She then grins* Well, you aren’t in perfect form any more, Seph. I suppose you are a bit on the overweight side now. *smirks even more* I guess that means I’ll just have to punish you until you get yourself back in shape! *accepts his poking, not seeming to be overly bothered*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I agree… I wasn’t active for a period of time. However, that was hardly my fault. You cannot blame me for laziness because I couldn’t move around properly. *frowns slightly for a moment, then grins and pokes her again, amused*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,826 through 1,850 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.