The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 1,776 through 1,800 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *jumps slightly, then quicky backs away from Kerash, afraid of her* It’s not fair… it’s not like I stole them either. They were abandoned. Something killed the mother. I was just helping things along. *whimpers and backs away, adopting a very defeated posture, quickly running from the room, heading for Hojo’s laboratory*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *Snorts* It is not your place to interfere. You are not the one to take care of the creatures of this land. *shaking her head, she heads out of the room*

Desiree: *finally steps out of the shadows. She then moves to follow Zach. Prior to him making it to Hojo’s lab, she moves up behind her brother and hugs him* Calm down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *jumps slightly, then turns his head back to face her, whimpering* Calm down…? It’s not fair, goddamnit! *growls* What did I do wrong – since when was helping a bad thing?? *lowers his head and begins to cry* Not like I’m an egg-raider or smashing any nests… it’s like they’re treating me like I’m worse than that…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Zach, those things aren’t pets. Why don’t you get a pet that’s supposed to be a pet. Like.. umm… A rabbit. *she shrugs, not really knowing what she’s saying. She then lets go of Zach* You know mother and father don’t like you taking in these things.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Don’t you see…? It’s not a pet. It wasn’t going to be a pet. I was going to raise them and take care of them and release them once they were old enough to go back out there. That’s what you’re supposed to do. I wasn’t going to keep a wild animal as a pet… don’t be dumb…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: And you are qualified to teach those things how to live out there? You know they’ll become wusses who can’t even hunt if you raise them. *She shakes her head* You aren’t helping at all, brother. Let them go.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: What’s the alternative…? Death? *snorts* They’re rare enough as it is, you know. I don’t know why it’s such a crime to care. If they’re so against it… maybe I should go out there and start smashing stuff afterall.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs at Zach* This island has lasted this long without your help, Zach. I think it will continue to last without you taking in orphan animals. *she shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *growls slightly* Possibly… I’m tired of living here and not being able to do anything about it though. *sighs and shakes his head* I’m going to go spend some time with Hojo. He’s working on something. Something that will help all of mankind, he says.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns* Alright.. be careful. Ok? *She shakes her head* Don’t forget what that man did to our father. *scratches the back of her head* But mother trusted him to look over Father when.. you know… So, I guess he isn’t that bad.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Not bad…? Des, he’s great. He’s super intelligent. Sometimes I think the gas he works with has gone to his head, but if you look past the craziness, he’s damn intelligent. He’s definitely where our brainyness came from, genetics-wise, anyway. Give him some time and he’ll make great things.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Alright, Zach… Just, be careful. Ok? *she nods at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *nods his head before slipping inside the laboratory* *”Yeah, I know. He’s a kook-brain at times and we should be keeping an eye on him in case he does anything bad.”*

Sephiroth: *Is still in the spring area, sitting on some of the heated warm rocks in the back corner of the spring, and is currently tending to the bite mark on his left buttock which has since become quite red and tender*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Brings the two orphaned microraptors to a small family of other microraptors. She then leaves the chicks there, allowing fate to take the reigns from there on. Soon after, she moves down into the base, intending to return to her book*

Desiree: *moves away from Zach as he heads to Hojo’s lab. Soon enough, she wanders into the area where Aeris is, partially to spy on her instead*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *has since taken Cloud back to her room and holds his hands as she happily talks to him about all the events that have gone on around the place recently. She laughs at Cloud’s various expressions as she continues, grinning at the fact that most of Cloud’s expressions are of horror and disbelief*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *strolls into Aeris’s room after a few minutes, extremely curious as to who the blonde-haired man is. She looks him over. She then blurts out* You have strange hair.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *glances over at Desiree, blinking at her* I’d like you to mind your own business. *frowns* Who are you, anyway?

Aeris: *grins* Oh, Cloud. That’s Sephiroth’s daughter. I forget what they called you. Why don’t you come on over and say hello to your Uncle Cloud?

Cloud: Uncle…? *glowers* No way in hell.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Huh? Uncle? *frowns at Cloud* Father has no brothers. Mother has no siblings either. *glances at Aeris* You’re lying!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Oh come on, Sephy and Cloud are like brothers, in a way. They’re like… fighting brothers. That always fight. *grins* That’s pretty much how it is. Anyway, come on over and say hello. I bet Cloud’s dying to ask you some questions.

Cloud: Brother…? *chokes slightly* Sephiroth is a bastard, Aeris! He’s my worst enemy and I’d like nothing more than to kill him for what he’s done! How does that make him my brother??

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Scowls at Cloud* Father would break your neck first. Mean, stupid man. *she snorts. Still, she makes her way toward Aeris. Soon enough, she sits down next to the girl* My name is Desiree. Don’t forget it again. *frowns at her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Sorry, Desiree. *grins for a few moments, then shakes her head at Desiree’s words* Oh, don’t say things like that. Cloud is a bit sensitive on what he can and can’t do. His problems with Sephiroth go back a long way and it’s probably better if we don’t get into something like that.

Cloud: He could not! If he’s so great, how come he was defeated and killed?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Because he was being controlled, duh! *snots and shakes her head* My father in top form with all his sanity would have no problems with a wimp like you!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: I’m not a wimp!!

Aeris: *sighs* Let’s not talk about this right now, OK…? *shakes her head and rests a hand on Desiree’s shoulder* I’d say Cloud and Sephy are evenly matched. They both have their strengths and their weaknesses. I’d say they’re both very good at what they do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *snorts at Aeris’s words. She then grumbles* Wimpy boy still can’t take my father. He barely even has muscles. Bet even I could beat him. *she sticks her tongue out at Cloud*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *finally gets out of the spring and dries himself off, then heads for the walk-in closet so he can change into something comfortable*

Aeris: Come on, stop saying things like that, huh? *sighs and shakes her head* It’s not very nice. Can’t we all just get along?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,776 through 1,800 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.