The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 1,751 through 1,775 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a soft sigh. She then shakes her head as she reaches over to gently scratch the back of Seph’s head* You know so little about earth…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Am I supposed to? I wasn’t born and raised here. I’m sure there’s things about my own planet that you don’t know. *sighs* I think I’m going to go back to the base soon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: A good military commander leaves no unknowns of his situation, environment or otherwise. *shakes her head at Seph* You’ve lost your touch or forgotten your training. *Shrugging, she glances to the side* Go wherever the fuck you want, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’ve read up on some things of your planet. I am not completely uneducated, you know. *frowns at her* And what the hell is wrong with you today? You’ve been behaving strangely since I expressed my dislike at being splashed with water.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Snorts at him, not really caring for answering that question yet again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls in irritation at her behaviour and moves to his feet, teleporting out of the area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* Would you care much for me acting like an ass when you’re trying to play with me? *snarling, she shakes her head. She doesn’t seem to care that he’s already gone*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *dries himself off and changes into his clothes again, moving back into the base. He distracts himself over the next several hours with training and stretching his limbs and various muscles, but would soon stop if he discovers he is being watched by somebody*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *leaves the cave after an hour or so, finally bored with its wonders. Also, wanting to leave before the bats begin moving out to hunt for the evening. After she exits the water, she puts her clothes back on. She then heads into the base herself. However, she doesn’t care much for searching out Sephiroth, so she moves into her library*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *after spending a great deal of time training and tiring himself out, he retires to the hot spring area to relax and wash himself off after his bout of vigorous exercise. He moves into the deeper water to relax, but for most of the time seems troubled*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sneaks about the base, searching for Zach. She wants to spy on him, and perhaps scare him*

Jenna: *pulls a few books from her library. She then brings them downstairs. Soon enough, she lies down on her bed. However, she continues to read*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *is upstairs in one of the abandoned rooms, entertaining himself with feeding small scraps of meat to two small orphaned young feathered microraptor chicks he rescued from somewhere on the island. He grins at their raucous behaviour and teases them with the meat scraps, making them jump and exercise their legs to get at the food*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans as she spots Zach* ~Father! Zach’s taken in stray animals from outside again. He never learns!~ *she remains in the shadows so that she wouldn’t be easily spotted by Zach*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans* *”Right now I am rather preoccupied. But inform him that it’s not appreciated, and that his stray animals will be taken back outside as soon as possible.”* *grunts and inspects the bite mark on his left buttock, scowling as he moves into the warmer water in an attempt to soothe it* *”Jenna – the cloned male brat has taken in more wild animals from outside again. Did you want to deal with it, or shall I?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs. She then sets the book down* ~I’ll deal with it. Where is the boy?~ *Shaking her head, she moves toward the stairs*

Desiree: ~Yea, sure, like he’d listen to me if I said that.~ *She shakes her head and continues to spy on Zach*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scans the base, searching out Desiree and Zach’s location. He then telepathically sends the information to Jenna and relaxes in the deeper, hotter water, staying relatively still* *”Somebody needs to tell him to stop doing that altogether.”* *sighs and shakes his head, replying to Desiree* *”Thank you for letting me know.”*

Zach: *finishes feeding his new charges, then covers them with a large warm woolen blanket, curling it around them to form a mock-nest*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *appears in the doorway to Zach’s room after a few moments. She crosses her arms and shakes her head at him* Zach, you’re not supposed to be doing this. You know that. *she moves into the room, heading toward the nest*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *jumps slightly, then looks up at Jenna, seeming quite upset at being discovered. He moves over the nest of blankets, behaving rather protectively under the current circumstances* I… I’m not going to let you take them away…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Zach. She then shakes her head at him* Step aside, boy. You’re not supposed to have those. Now, hand them over. *moves closer to the nest*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *frowns and leans slightly on the nest of blankets, causing the small microraptors underneath to begin chirping and whistling in discomfort. After a moment, a small feathered head comes out of one of the blanket folds and sharply nips Zach on the shoulder* They’re going to die without me! *whimpers at her and remains firm on his stance*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Zach. Still, despite his protests, she moves in closer toward the nest* Hand them over, boy. They are not pets. And you are not meant to take care of them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *looks up at Jenna, upset and pleading. He ignores the raptor bites as they jerk their heads up to chew at him, screeching and flapping under the covers. Zach lowers his head and begins to whimper, then he begins to sniffle, dejectedly and reluctantly moving away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*A loud set of metalic footsteps ring through the hallway as the Microraptor chicks continue to make noise. Soon enough, Kerash moves into the doorway. She flicks her tail then narrows her eyes at the nest*

Jenna: *shakes her head at Zach* You need to stop doing these things…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *covers his eyes and begins to loudly sniffle, really upset at the fact that Jenna is stealing away another one of the things he has been caring for* It’s not fair…. why do you have to keep doing that? It’s not hurting anyone…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *snorts as she gathers what is going on. She then moves closer to Zach and leans in to press her nose against the back of his neck* They are not yours. Their pack should take care of them, not you. You are too young and stupid.

Jenna: *frowns at Kerash* I didn’t need help. *she shakes her head. She then moves out of the room*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,751 through 1,775 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.