The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 1,726 through 1,750 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems rather uncomfortable as he begins to run out of air, then swims up through the chasm, breaking the water’s surface inside, gasping for air in the process* Damn it.. *coughs slightly, snorting to get the water out of his nose*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at the water as she hears Seph’s cursing. She then snorts at him and turns her attention back to the ceiling of the cavern, not really caring about his complaints*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves onto the dry land and coughs up inhaled water from his lungs, then moves over to sit down near Jenna* *”Is this why you came in here?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Seph and scowls at him. She then snorts and turns away from him, still angry about his attitude from earlier*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head at her, then moves away to carefully inspect the glowing lights on the walls. He seems suprised to find out that the light belongs to insects, then carefully picks one off the wall, frowning when the glow dies out*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I wouldn’t suggest eating those. They do not taste well at all. *Her voice is rather cold and indifferent, despite her warning*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I wouldn’t eat one. I generally don’t eat insects. *frowns* Infact, I can’t think of a single edible variety. *moves his wet hair behind him, shaking his head slightly, not liking the fact that his bangs are sticking to his face*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Grasshoppers, otherwise known as locust. They are covered in chocolate and eaten by humans in Africa. It is said to be a delicacy. *crosses her arms*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shudders slightly, obviously not liking the idea at all* I think I’ll stay with what I am used to eating. *lets the bug go again, then watches it patiently, leaning his back to the wall, amused once it turns it’s lights back on again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coldly smirks as she glances at a part of the cave that is further back and covered in guano* Perhaps you should explore that area.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back at Jenna, then at the cave area she is indicating to* Why should I explore over there? *frowns with sudden discomfort, then moves to his feet, hissing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, nothing much. *she shrugs. She then returns to looking at the ceiling of the cave. She remains on the barren rock near the water, showing no indications of wanting to go near where the guano is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances around the ground, seeming to be looking for something, frowning with much discomfort* I think something bit me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: That is possible. This is a living enviroment, Seph. Even more so, it’s a dog-eat-dog type of environment. Not much does anything other than try to survive. *yawns* You should be fine, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles and sits back down again, snorting* I’d be fine if I knew what the hell had bitten me… *sits back down again, then sighs, glancing over at Jenna, mildly curious with her behaviour*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: It probably was one of the roaches or insects that eat everything that touches the guano over there. *waves toward the spot of ground that she had indicated earlier. She then shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Guano? *raises an eyebrow, obviously having never heard of the word before* What the hell is that? It doesn’t sound very good. *teleports his coat from his subspace compartment then pulls it around himself for warmth despit the fact that it is drenched from being splashed earlier*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Guano, bat droppings. *yawns* Coats the ground where they next. They can be quite dirty creatures.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes* I see… I should be glad that I don’t have to live in a place like this and tolerate it, then. I am used to caves, but I would not enjoy small creatures that defecate everywhere. I would be inclined to burn them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *calmly* I’m certain that’s what happened to the bats that tried to infest the caves of the base. Dragons are quite territorial. And the family that lived here before loved and honored pristine beauty.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: There was a family of dragons that lived in this cave system? *glances around the area* I wonder if they tolerated the insects with the glowing rear ends. *moves to his feet again, then slowly walks away to explore the area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans at Seph* Wrong caves. They lived in the base, where we live now. That was their catacombs. Why do you think that it’s so hard to navigate at points? *She shakes her head at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: When one talks about a family, I assume one single family unit consisting of direct biologically related organisms. I thought you meant a singular family living here. I did not know you meant a collective group of species, possibly the entire population. Unless you mean that they are all inbred. *moves up one of the side caves, then grunts, amused at the echo*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans at Seph’s words* Halcyon started with a group of dragons settling on this island. The others that lived at the time that I was growing up evolved due to the dragons. They were not dragons themselves. They were caretakers, servants, and allies to the dragons, not family. However, there was indeed a house-hold of dragons here on this island for millions of years.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I see. I should read up on it further.”* *moves back into the area where Jenna is, then sits back down next to her, trying to lean his head on her shoulder*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,726 through 1,750 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.