The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Firebird apparition: *shakes her head* I have no answers for you. I repeat, I am only a memory. I can only tell you what is. I am but the shadow of that which existed. I allow for the girl to have the powers to be the Omega by being my avatar. However, I no longer exist in terms of sentience.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts in disgust* Then conversing with you is even more useless than I initially thought it was. Get out of my sight. I’m going to leave this place.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Firebird apparition: *nods her head* Very well. You know the way out, for you have been here once before.. *pauses then speaks up* I shall do what little I can. I shall strengthen the locks that were set on the girl’s less desirable, by your accounts, personality traits. However, I cannot rid her of those elements. *the apparition shrinks back into a ball of energy. It then waits for Sephiroth to return to his body*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Right, so there are no guarantees to anything… *begins to fade out of existance from the realm, lowering his head as he disintergrates from it completely. He begins to groan as he returns to reality, then slowly opens his eyes, frustrated* Useless…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *wakes up a few moments after Sephiroth wakes up. She deeply frowns as she looks around the room, blinking in order to assist her in focusing her eyes. She then looks at Seph* It didn’t work at all… *shakes her head* We just went to sleep…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her comment, then grunts and moves to his feet* ….right. It didn’t work. *slowly stretches* It was a good rest, though, wasn’t it? *begins to dust off his clothing, frowning at the mess on the floor* I should tidy this, but… nobody ever comes in.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth’s words* You don’t need to clean up every single thing that exists. *she shakes her head. She then stands up* I suppose that I will go downstairs. I think it’s been a long time since I’ve been able to honestly sleep on a bed… *she shrugs. She then moves out of the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lowers his head as he watches her leave the room, frowning at the turn of events. He quietly sighs in frustration and shakes his head, walking out of the room, feeling like he’s achieved nothing at all. He heads for the kitchen to prepare something to eat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*There is a soft giggling noise that emits from behind Sephiroth as he leaves the room. However, the area is vacant. Also, the giggling can be mistaken for a trick of the airflow in the room*

Jenna: *moves downstairs. She then takes off her boots and lies down on the bed. Deeply sighing, she moves onto her side and glances at the side of the bed that she remembers Seph having liked in the past* At least I can sleep with him again… *she closes her eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls, turning his head behind him as he leaves the room. He snorts and moves back into the corridor, heading down the stairs to get away from it, unhappy with what he’s heard. He shrugs it off and heads into the kitchen, spending time there to make food*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *remains downstairs on the bed. She closes her eyes and tries to go to sleep. However, she’d still be quite awake by the time that Seph is done eating. Her breathing rate would most likely give away that she isn’t asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *returns back downstairs some time later, then sighs as he sees Jenna on the bed. He makes a soft grunting noise in her direction, then moves over to shake her shoulder* Wake up… you’re not going to sleep all day now, are you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly grumbles under her breath* I’m not asleep… *she shakes her head. She then opens her eyes to look up at Seph* What do you want? *frowns* If you want me to find someplace else to sleep… I’ll go ahead.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* Don’t you want to talk about anything? You’ve seemed fairly reluctant to do anything since you got back. You don’t want to talk? You don’t want to speak with your children? Desiree hates you – you need to resolve that. *folds his arms*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her gaze* I don’t know what to talk about… I already told you that I have no answers to any of your questions.. I wish this had never happened at all. *she sighs and closes her eyes again* I just want you to trust me again… If the girl can’t trust me.. that is her choice. You are so important.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls slightly at her* Well what do you want me to do? I already explained everything before. Nothing is going to change unless we can work out some kind of resolve, you know. *folds his arms*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns at Seph* There is no resolve… *she shakes her head* What point is talking in search of one if there is none to be given.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Then what are we supposed to do? Exist in the base, and live alongside one another? Exist in a permanent stalemate? *scowls* I don’t know what to do. If you can’t offer anything to do, then… *shrugs* There’s nothing to do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs then turns to face him* No, I don’t want that, Seph. I never wanted to hurt you either. However, I can’t stop what happened. I can’t change anything. It is up to you to decide whether you can forgive me or not… *frowns* I know that I’d forgive you in a moment if such happened to you. Hmph… You’ve already been controlled once in your lifetime. I never held that against you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to sit down on the bed, seeming troubled now* I know… *sighs, moving to sit beside her, discontent* I just don’t want you to go away again… It was hell enough, without thinking about you doing it again!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns. She then sits up and scoots closer to him. Soon enough, she moves to hug onto him* I know, Seph. I can assure you that I don’t want to ever leave again. However, I don’t even remember the last few years… I just.. *sighs* I’m afraid any promises would be pointless, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That they would. Especially seeing as though you don’t know what caused it in the first place, thus, how can you prevent it? *tenatively moves his arms around her at first, then slowly leans into her, sighing* I’ve really missed you… but I’ve already said that, haven’t I?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm… I don’t care how many times you say it, Seph. You genuinely mean it. So, you can say it until your face turns blue if you wish… *she looks up at him. She then moves in to kiss him* I’ve missed you too… I tried so many times.. Just.. Things happened, my head hurt so much. At least it’s no longer hurting.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *initially pushes her away, grunting. Though if she is more persistent, his resistance would become less and less so* I just want it to stop. I don’t want it to happen again. Right now I feel pretty damn powerless, because.. well.. *scowls* I’ve been told it’s my fault.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t take the hint and continues trying to kiss him, wanting his affection once more* Your fault… I don’t see why. *she shakes her head. She then tries to push him down toward the bed* I’ve missed you so very much.

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.