The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 1,701 through 1,725 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes. She then moves her right index finger and presses it against the tip of his nose* Wow, at long last, you come to a revelation. You finally get it. *smirks at him* Should I find some type of cake so you can celebrate at actually figuring out something for once?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh, no. Not if you wouldn’t eat any yourself. Never eat cake unless your host is eating it as well. *smirks* Sounds silly? I don’t think so. *lazily stretches himself out and yawns, lying down once again* I have to admit, I am feeling rather lazy now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, I can still give you cake without eating any myself. A gift is not meant to be for the giver as well as the givee. *shakes her head at him. She then moves to climb up on top of him* Hmm… yes, you do seem rather lazy, now don’t you? *leans in so that her head is now over his and her hands are planted down on the bed, one on each side of his head and supporting herself up* I wonder which button turns you on.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up at her, not seeming terribly bothered* You want to turn me on? Are you finding new ways to do so? I’m pretty sure you know most of the ways already. *yawns slightly, appearing to be bored*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna; *blinks, feigning a sudden insight. She then glances up and nods* Yes, you’re quite right there. Oh wells. Be as lazy as you want. *She suddenly slips off of the bed. She then purposely sways her hips to tempt him as she moves out of the room and up the stairs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits up slightly, seeming a little confused as he watches her slide off him. He watches her move up the stairs, then grunts slightly, sliding off the bed himself to follow her* And where do you think you are you going?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances back at him and grins* Someplace fun. Maybe with something more lively. *softly chuckles at him. She then continues her way up the stairs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes in suspicion and continues to follow her up the stairs, wanting to see where she’s going to end up* I hope you’re not going to lead me on a wild goose chase.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, what nonsense. I don’t even eat geese. *she shakes her head at him* Anyway, I’m not making you follow me. You’re doing that all on your own. *glances back to smirk at him. She then steps out of the base and begins heading toward a nearby body of water with a waterfall*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That’s not what I meant at all… *shakes his head and grumbles, scowling as he follows her outside* This is getting ridiculous. *is quiet as he follows her to the waterfall, tilting his head slightly in curiousity* *”Where are you leading me?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I’m not leading you anywhere, Seph. You’re following me while I’m just walking. *shakes her head and “tsk”s at him* You need to get your facts straight, my love. *She then stops at the edge of the body of water. Soon enough, she begins to strip down, wanting to take a dip*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Watches her strip down, then sits down near the edge of the water to watch her. He remains fully clothed and not willing to go into the water himself* Right, I’m following you. And there I was, back in the base, thinking you were teasing me and that I was going to get some. *yawns* How wrong I was. You were just leading me on all along.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves into the water. At first, she only half listens to him. However, as he continues on, she rolls her eyes. Soon enough, she turns around then tries to splash him* Who said that you can’t get some action?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns, moving his hands up to protect his face, grunting in protest as cold water lands on his chest, not liking the sudden icy cold sensation* What, in there? *glares at the lake water* Don’t be insane. I wouldn’t go in there. It’s too cold for anything useful.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, coward. *smirks at Seph and shakes her head* The great Sephiroth, afraid of a little water. *waves her hand to him, using the action to cast a spell which makes a wave of water crash toward him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I never said that I w—*hisses loudly as the water splashes over him and moves to his feet, quite unhappy and growling* Oh now that was entirely unecessary!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks at him. She then moves to float in the water on her back* Oh? Is that so? What are you going to do about it? Hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a soft growling noise at her, trying to indicate that he really isn’t playing around. He sits back down on the bank, though is further away from it than before, and begins to wring the water out of his clothes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph’s activities* If you are going to continue acting like that, get the fuck away, Seph. I am not interested in dealing with someone who is going to act completely self-centered and filled with ire.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I was perfectly fine and content with sitting on the bank and watching you. I didn’t want to get into the water. Is there anything wrong with that…? *frowns*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: With your attitude, yes. Fuck off and get lost. *snorts. She then dips under the water and swims toward the waterfall. However, she doesn’t visibly re-emerge*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What of my attitude? It all related to not wanting to go into the water. And your badgering at doing so. *scans the water for her life energy when she doesn’t come up again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *has swam down to a small underground casm that connects the lake outside to a cave behind the water fall*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and shakes his head, then glances around the area, stripping down. He sets his clothing into his subspace compartment then dives into the river, scowling at the immediate discomforts that the sharp cold brings. He holds his breath and moves underwater, blindly scanning out the rock crevices and chasms that Jenna went into*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *resurfaces in a cave that is lit by bio-luminescent glo-worms. She then climbs out of the pool of water and moves to sit down on the rock surface of the cave inside*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,701 through 1,725 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.