The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 1,626 through 1,650 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just sits near Jenna, keeping an eye on the activities around the room, especially keeping an eye on Cloud should he do anything questionable. After a time the two Sephiroths stop fighting and give up, sitting on the floor, occaisonally trading insults and scorn*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans as she begins to stir. She slowly flutters her eyes open. Then, she yawns and looks up at Seph* Did you have much trouble keeping everyone under control? *she yawns once more. Then, she pushes herself up so that she can stretch out the stiffness from her muscles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* They gave up on each other some time ago. At least, until the next set of insults are traded. *glances over at the pair* They might decide to start up again. I really don’t know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh. *glances at the others in the room. She then shakes her head* Well, are you ready to go home now, Seph? I’m rested enough to actually bother opening a portal with confidence now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods at her* I’ve been ready since before you laid down to go to sleep. *yawns with boredom, then moves to his feet* I am glad that we’re finally ready to get out of here.

St Sefiros: *looks up at the couple* Where are we going now…? *sighs and shakes his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods and glances at the other two Sephiroths in the room. Shaking her head, she deeply sighs then mumbles* Well, it is interesting that neither of them really reacted to Cloud. I wonder if the blond didn’t exist on their planets. *Shrugging, she closes her eyes. Soon enough, she begins to form a portal to take them back to Halcyon, aiming for a time that would only be a day after Sephy and Jenna left on their vacation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They probably did. But I am guessing that neither of them had issues with him. *narrows his eyes at Cloud as the portal is opened, then steps through it after the others, falling out the other side, face down into the dirt*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *waits for everyone to go through the portal. She then waves her hand toward the door, removing her spell on the room. Soon enough, she leaps through the portal herself. Upon exiting the portal, she falls down directly onto her mate’s back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sefiros: *falls ontop of Jenna as he is thrown out of the portal, and shrieks like a little girl, moving off her almost immediately, bumping into Sephiros in the process*

Sephiros: *growls* Get the hell away from me. *shoves St Sefiros down again, causing him to not only trip over, but fall onto Jenna again* Idiot… *snorts* Where are we..? *glares at the greenery of the planet* Where’s mother?

Cloud: *brushes himself off, seeming annoyed himself* Where’s Aeris? I don’t want any of you to hurt her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls then tries to shove St. Sefy off of her. She then moves to her feet. Soon enough, she offers her hand to Sephiroth, intending to help him get up as well* Aeris is in the base. I’ll take you to her soon enough. *Snorts in irritation and glares at Sephiros* And shut up about your mother. She doesn’t exist here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiros: She doesn’t exist here…? *narrows his eyes in thought, then grins deeply* Thank you for that piece of information. *moves away from the group, intending to head off into the wilderness*

Sephiroth: *glances back at him, then at Jenna* Should we stop him…? *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: For what point and purpose, Seph? His powers are still locked up. He can’t get off this island. There’s also no lifestream here. *shrugs* I see no reason why I should care what that idiot does. *She turns around then begins moving to the base* Cloud, follow me. I’ll take you to the Cetra.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs his shoulders* Very well. If you want him to get eaten, so be it. I don’t really care either way. Without his powers he can’t do a lot to your island. Though he could still kill things manually if you are concerned with that.

Cloud: You’d better. I don’t know where you’re leading me, but I don’t trust you. What reason do I have to do that? You’re not being very convincing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes and glances at Sephiroth* You are the one who threw him through the portal. He is your responsibility. You decide whether to stop him or not. I don’t care what you choose. *glares at Cloud* And I have no reason to prove myself to you. I am telling you the truth. *snorting, she continues making her way to the base. Soon enough, she opens up the door and waits for Cloud to step through*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh, let him do what he wants. He can’t do much. *walks into the base door once it’s open, not seeming to care about Cloud or the other Sephiroth left behind*

Cloud: *promptly follows after Jenna* You’d better be telling me the truth. I’ll make you sorry if you’re not. *heads inside himself, though it’s clear he’d wait for Jenna inside, and not follow Sephiroth*

St Sefiros: Hey, wait for me. *shivers and moves inside the base too, not wanting to be left outside alone*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *completely ignores St. Sefiros. Instead, she leads Cloud downstairs to where she can sense Aeris. Soon enough, she enters her bedroom and loudly coughs* Girl, I have something for you. Come out.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *looks up at Jenna, grinning. She was busy occupying herself with entertaining the twins, whom she had taken upstairs to keep a close eye on, and to coo over them while nobody else was around* Oh? What have you got for me? *sets the infant she’s currently holding down on the bed, peering through the doorway. Her face lights up as she sees Cloud, and she quickly moves out to hug him* Oh thank you!

Cloud: Aer–*ths wind is knocked out of him as Aeris hugs him hard*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts, not really caring for the thanks. However, she does mutter a “you’re welcome’. Soon after, she moves over to pick up the twins, intending to return them to their room. Before leaving, she insures that she has a firm grip on her children. Then, she heads downstairs to put them in their cribs*

Desiree: *senses her father’s return. So, she rushes up the stairs with a large grin on her lips* Father! You’re ba… *she stops in her tracks as she sees two Sephiroths*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks down at Desiree, then frowns at her expresison shortly after* Hm? Oh, don’t worry about him. He is an impostor. *reaches down to pick Desiree up, setting her up on his shoulders*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as she’s picked up so high, not having expected it. She then chuckles as he sets her down on his shoulders* Father! I’m too big for this! *giggles anyway. She then reaches down to mess up his hair, since she’s at a opportunistic vantage point*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Rubbish. I would still be able to pick you up, even if you were an adult. *ducks his head slightly, finding having his hair messed up rather uncomfortable. However, he tolerates it quite well and heads out of the room again, following Jenna down the stairs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, if that’s true, why don’t you put mother on your shoulders? *grins* You like me more than her, don’t you?

Jenna: *Frowns back at Desiree. However, she doesn’t say anything. Instead, she moves into the twin’s nursery so that she can lay them down in their cribs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts slightly* That has nothing to do with it. I don’t put her on my shoulders because I doubt she would enjoy it as much. *heads down into the bedroom, then sits down on the bed* Alright, you can climb down now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *mock-pouts* Aww… *still, she slides off Seph’s back. She then hugs Seph after getting to the ground again* I missed you, father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at her* It’s alright. *pats her back, then nudges her* I wasn’t gone long, was I? I’m not doing anything for some time. Why don’t you show me some of your working progress? I could also teach you how to fly later if you wanted.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,626 through 1,650 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.