The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 1,601 through 1,625 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts at Cid, completely ignoring him. She then nods at Cloud* Yes, I know where she is. I promised to gather you and bring you to her. Now, come with me. I do not intend to wait all day long.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Yeah, let me do this first. *runs out of the area, heading for the town’s fire hose. He turns it on and struggles to carry the hose back towards Cid’s house, dousing the flames, Jenna, Cid, and Cid’s entire house with the water jet stream*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly growls as the water sprays onto her. Due to the force of the hose, she’s pushed back a bit as well. Hissing, she glares at Cloud then storms over to him. Soon enough, she moves in to whack the hose out of his hand* That’s enough!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *yelps* But Cid’s stuff is on fire! And if you don’t do something, it’s going to catch onto the house and set that on fire, too. *tries to snatch the hose back, frowning at her* I’ve got to save his stuff. Give me that back!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly grumbles* You do realize that metal doesn’t catch on fire that easily? *Snorts* The things that are on fire are metal. *she then glares at Cid’s items. Soon enough, she waves her hands toward them. She casts a spell to snuff out the fire on all the various parts* There.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cid: It’s the gas that’s burning, you idiot! *continues to douse the flames with bursts from the extinguisher, seeming pleased once the fire goes out completely* About bloody time… **moves in to inspect the damage* As long as the engines aren’t fucked… *sighs*

Cloud: *seems much more relaxed* Alright, that’s good. Take me to Aeris now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Cloud. She then grips onto him and teleports him to the location where she can sense Sephiroth. Thie time around, since she can pin-point Seph’s location with the bond, she actually manages to appear only a few feet away from her mate* There.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is sitting on the bed in the inn room, seeming rather bored as he watches St. Sefiros and Sephiros duke it out in the room, trying to tackle one another to the ground. They have already knocked over some furniture and there are a few punch marks in the walls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at the two fighting Sephiroths. She then groans and glances over at her Sephers* Please, tell me once more, why the hell did you throw the one through the portal? We could have left him crumpled on the ground. *steps away from Cloud and moves to her mate*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Because he’s a dellusional loyal idiot. And I didn’t want to give Jenova the satisfaction of lying to him. Any Jenova, that is. I’ll leave him with some evil Aeris in another dimension later. *folds his arms* I’m letting them fight because it’s vaguely entertaining. *glares at Cloud* Why did you have to bring that one?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Seph* I already told you why I was getting the blonde. I promised Aeris that I’d get at least one of her friends for her. *looks over at Cloud* And he’s the only one that would undoubtedly not whine to have anyone but Aeris around him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks slightly at Jenna’s comment* Fine. *moves to his feet, shoving the red-eyed Sephiros over* If that’s all you needed to get, we can go back home now, can’t we? I’d really like to. *smirks and pins Sephiros down with his foot despite his protests*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephy’s activities. She then glances at Cloud* Go rest or something. I can’t open a portal to where Aeris is until I rest for a short bit, at the very least. I’ve opened too many in quick succession already. *She shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *doesn’t seem to understand her words, and stares with disbelief at all the Sephiroths in the room* If you don’t mind my asking, *blinks* …is this a set-up? *glares at the Sephiroth he’s most familiar with, then the others, not seeming to understand*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts at Cloud* If I was setting you up to kill you, I would have killed you right there and then when you sprayed me with that damn fire hose. *snarls at Cloud* That was less than favorable. *She shakes her head she then casts a spell on the door to insure that no one leaves or enters the hotel room. Soon after, she chooses a bed and moves to lie down on it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yawns* No, this isn’t a set up. I’m not going to bother explaining it, however. You wouldn’t be able to understand it, even if I told you. *snorts* There’s nothing in your tiny brain capacity that can comprehend it.

Cloud: *growls at Sephiroth and moves towards him, stopping again when the two fighting Sephiroths continue to shove each other* You’re the one who doesn’t know anything!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* Seph, leave him alone. We have enough fighting in this room as it is. *pats the bed* ~I’d much rather have you next to me than fighting the blond anyway.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls in frustration, then moves to his feet, sitting back down on Jenna’s hotel bed* Alright… *snorts and sits down next to her, irritated* *”But I wanted to annoy him. And I don’t want him to get away with that comment just now.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph. She then reaches over to rub his back* ~Fine, throw petty insults at him. But don’t let it escalate to actual fighting. Understand?~ *she yawns. She then closes her eyes, intending on taking a nap*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That’s no fun.”* *remains sitting up to keep an eye on Cloud, narrowing his eyes at him, saying nothing more to him for now*

Cloud: Yeah, you just keep on watching me. You’re not going to do anything. Bastard. *sits down on the other bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *eventually, she’d fall asleep all together. As she sleeps, she moves in closer to Seph so that she can cuddle up next to him. As long as he stays next to her, she seems to be rather content and happy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances down at Jenna, then glances ahead of himself, trying to appear annoyed in front of the others. He reaches down to gently and subtly pat Jenna’s arm, trying to keep it hidden*

Cloud: *raises an eyebrow at him* Hey, somebody should warn her about you. Don’t you think?

Sephiroth: I think you should keep quiet before you find a sword stabbed into your heart.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *very softly mutters under her breath as she sleeps, partially in response to Seph’s affections* I love you… *a grin spreads on her lips*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tenses slightly, glancing at the others in the room, narrowing his eyes at them as if telling then to be quiet*

Cloud: *stares back at the couple* What are we waiting around for anyway?

St. Sefiros: *stops punching and fighting with Sephiros long enough to comment* At least he’s not fornicating with her again in front of everyone! *pushes Sephiros down* Mother is not a killing machine, you take that back!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is completely unaware of the others in the room for the moment and continues to sleep. Given that she’s not punched, shoved, kicked, or otherwise disturbed, she’d remain asleep for another five hours*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,601 through 1,625 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.