The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiros: *his eyes widen and he crumples up into a ball on the ground, hugging his crotch area, cringing in pain*

Sephiroth: *sighs* Well, he’s not going anywhere any time soon. *moves over to St Sefiros and pushes him over, smirking* I think you are giving me an easy job here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts at Seph* Well, you could have still done that before I had to kick the idiot in the balls. *she gets to her feet and dusts herself off. She then turns around and begins to concentrate on opening up a portal to Sephy’s true world, aiming for a time-period that would be just a week or so after she had nabbed Aeris from that world*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grabs up Sephros and throws him through the portal, smirking back at Jenna* You should grab the other one. He might even break something if you throw him too hard through the portal.

St Sefiros: That is not going to happen! How dare you!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks in confusion as she notices something being thrown through the portal. She then frowns and turns to face Sephers* Why exactly did you- Oh, never mind. *she quickly moves over to St. Sefy. She then grips onto his colar and rags him through the portal as she jumps in herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks in amusement at Jenna’s comment, then he glances back at Jenova* Have fun destroying yourself. *moves through the portal himself, levitating once he comes out the other side in order to prevent a fall or some other kind of embarassing scene*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls as she lands on top of St. Sefy as she exits the portal. Quickly pushing herself off of him, she moves off to the side then dusts herself off* Hrmph.. Now to find that idiot blonde… *she prepares to simply leave all the Sephiroths behind*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes* You want to find Cloud? Whatever for? *leaves the others and moves after Jenna, curious at her behaviour* What are you doing, Jen? *shakes his head* Why did you come here? What’s going on?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stops then glances at Seph* I promised payment… *scowls* A promise is a promise, Seph. Do not worry much about it. *points at the two misplaced Sephers* Take them to a nearby inn. I’ll be back soon enough. *glances up at him* I’m certain you can handle two powerless versions of yourself.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes* Payment? Whatever for? *glares back at the other Sephiroths, then glances back to Jenna* Why an inn? It’s going to look awfully strange taking these idiots to an inn, you know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at Seph* Because, it would be a lot less noticiable than breaking into a house and stealing one of those from the owners. *she shakes her head* And the payment is.. I’ll explain later. For now, I should just go out and get him. *she turns around* It’s alright, Seph. I’m not about to get into trouble.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a low grumbling noise at Jenna* What kind of payment? You wouldn’t let me slide away without explaining myself. *sighs in frustration* Are you expecting me to just accept what you’re saying and walk away without an explanation? *grabs Sefiros and Sephiros by the arm, dragging them away towards the town’s inn*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph’s words* ~The Cetra… She’s been helping me out around the base. She most certainly helped when you were in labor. I’m going to bring at least one of her friends to her so that she’d be quiet about that.. As I said, do not worry.~ *shaking her head, she jogs away from Seph’s location. Soon enough, she begins scanning the energy fields around the planet, searching for Cloud*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Don’t do that. I don’t want more of her idiot friends around. She’s bad enough as it is…”* *hauls his dimensional copies into the nearest inn, manipulating the desk clerk to hand over the keys to a room and not cause a fuss*

Cloud: *is currently following the path to Rocket Town and about to make his way into the city*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I’m sorry, Seph. But the deal was already struck, and the promise was already given. I keep my word.~ *seneses out Cloud’s position. She then teleports to Rocket Town, however, she appears in Cid’s back-yard. She yelps as she lands ontop of one of the planes back there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cid: *hears the loud clattering noise and sets down his tea, grumbling* What the hell is that? Shera, I think there’s wolves in the backyard again. *he picks up one of his lancers by the door, then moves outside to investigate* Hey. You’re not a wolf. Are you a damn thief or something?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles as she pushes herself up onto her feet. She is still on top of the airplane as she moves to her feet. However, she pauses as she hears Cid’s voice. Turning to face him, she hisses in annoyance. Meanwhile, her eyes blaze a bit with anger* I don’t give a damn about your pathetic piles of scrap. *she leaps off the plane*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cid: So get out of my backyard already. *sets the lancer down, then reaches up to take a cigarette out the pack tucked under a headband on the side of his head. He takes it out and lights it, seeming fairly uncaring and not bothered about the situation* Where’d you come from? Not that I care. As long as you’re not after the metal for scrap, you can stay there and admire my babies all you want. Yer’ a bit older than the neighbourhood brats that come over and do it, but I ain’t got no objections.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts and grumbles* You’re such a pathetic idiot. How did you idiots defeat Seph again? *She shakes her head. She then dashes past Cid and moves to jump over his fence and into the street. She then looks around, trying to figure out where Cloud is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *is casually walking into the town now, and carrying a large package under one arm. It is full of motorcycle parts and other various odds and ends which he intends to delivers to Cid’s house*

Cid: We defeated that Sephiroth bastard with teamwork and strategy. *takes a puff on his cigarette* What a weird lady.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pauses as she hears Cid’s words. She then growls and quickly casts a spell to set all the gas in his planes catch on fire. Soon after, she makes her way toward Cloud’s location, fully intending to just jump him by now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cid: *yells and runs into the house to grab up a fire extinguisher to kill and drown out the flames* Ah, fuck! Damn it!!

Cloud: *hears the noise and drops his box at the door, running around the side of the house and into the land behind Cid’s backyard to investigate* What happened?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Growls as Cloud runs past her. She then hisses and turns toward him* Hey, you. Stop it right there. You’re coming with me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: No way, lady, I have to help out Cid here! *takes a Materia out of his pocket and begins to summon an Ice spell*

Cid: *hollers at him* You damn idiot, fucking stop that!! I’m trying to save the damn equipment, not trash it more than it already is! *blasts the Tiny Bronco with a sharp blast of gas from the fire extinguisher, yelling in anger at the fire*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, your friend can take care of himself. I am here to gather you for the Cetra. You will come with me. *glares at Cloud. She then moves in toward him, intending to knock him out*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Cetra? You know where Aeris is? *stares at her* Can you take me to her? She went missing I need to find her… *moves towards Jenna, frowning* Hey, I know you. You’re that woman that screwed things up for us before.

Cid: How about shutting up and helping me put out the damn fire over here, huh!?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.