The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 1,501 through 1,525 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm.. *glances up at Aeris then shrugs* Very well then. I was beginning to get tired. *pulls away from Sephiroth, though she’d continue to sit on top of him, given that he doesn’t push her off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *rests her hands on her hips* If you want to do that, you should get a room. And by a room, I mean a hotel room with a bed. Not one of these kinds. *sighs and looks over at St Sefiros* At least you disgusted him. *shakes her head* Now what is it that you wanted?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* We were trying to find out who was telling the truth on this planet. *points to St. Sefy* For instance, we know that he is the product of two humans and then hybrided with an alien being. He just won’t believe us. *yawns* And there was this tendril of energy from the lifestream that claimed you actually would tell the truth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *blinks, then slowly shakes her head* Truth is in the eye of the beholder. *picks up a clipboard from the desk, then signs it, pushing the door open* You might as well follow me back to the center of town. If you want to know the truth about him, *points to St Sefiros* my father documented his history extensively. I’ll show you what I have left. *narrows her eyes* He sent people to burn down the records hall before and some of daddy’s notes were lost.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmph, so this one does love living in denial. *glares at St. Sefy* At least my Seph went in search of truth… didn’t find it, bit.. Se la vi. *she gets up then offers her hand to help Seph up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to his feet, dusting himself off, seeming pleased* I didn’t think there was much truth to his idiocy. *narrows his eyes at St Sefiros* You are a poor example of me. *grunts and follows Aeris out of the room*

Aeris: He’s nothing but a liar. Same with the alien that adopted him. She built a shrine so people could worship her. Once she had enough followers, she would kill them and eat their life energies.

St. Sefiros: *growls, balling up his fists* That is NOT true!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: If that is true, that would explain why the idiot refuses to keep any records of the residents. *she shakes her head* People are easily forgotten, aren’t they? *she flaps her wings then makes them finally vanish. Once that is done, she moves to lean against her Seph’s side as they follow Aeris*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *leads the group into the middle of the town, walking into a rather large archive building. She stops, nodding at the group* You’re going to have to wait here. *pauses* Precautions. If we didn’t take them, then somebody would have set fire to this entire building by now, I’m sure. *heads into one of the side rooms*

Sephiroth: *scowls* Great, more waiting…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms and glares at St. Sefy* So, you knew I was speaking the truth the entire time?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sefiros: *loudly hisses* About what? This is a hall of lies. I’m gravely insulted by the fact that you’d bring me up here to the lair of liars to prove something that is a lie anyway! I know the truth. *snarls* Those people in my town need me. Without me, that place would be poverty stricken. My prescence brings joy and more people to the area, and they bring their knowledge with them. *glares*

Sephiroth: *yawns, becoming quite bored*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You mean that without them, you would live in poverty. Heh, your entire “house” was built on their backs, wasn’t it? *shakes her head* I bet they would be a whole lot richer as a whole without you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St. Sefiros: *snarls* No, of course not! The people contributed to the building of the church voluntarily. They donate of their own accord. It has nothing to do with me. I do not force anyone to do anything. *glares*

Aeris: *walks out of the room again, carrying a large file filled with Gast’s research notes* You can look through this if you want. Some of the pages have been laminated. They had to be to save them from further damage. *glares at St Sefiros again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *takes the file from Aeris and begins to flip through it. As she finishes with pages, she hands them to Seph for him to either hold or read*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes the files, frowning in thought. He skims through them, but otherwise isn’t that interested as he’s fairly familiar by now with most of the stuff in Gast’s reports, and for the fact that a lot of things in the report look the same*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, how was he made this way with the lack of technology here? Did he just burn it all down? *frowns at St. Sefy, still confused*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sighs at Jenna, then shakes her head* This area is pretty advanced, technology-wise. My father worked with a man called Professor Hojo a lot until they both were killed. Sefiros was actually born around here, despite what he might tell you..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs and yawns* Very well. *glares at St. Sefy* So, you knew the truth the entire time and just were throwing a hissy-fit because I was giving you information that you knew was true? Heh, you’re pathetic.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: He’ll do a lot of things to get out of a death sentence. *glares at St Sefiros* But no, the truth is that Hojo had captured the alien known as Jenova, and began performing crude experiments. Jenova broke free and killed Hojo and my father. But she allowed the mother of Sefiros to live. When it was time for Sefiros’s mother gave birth to him, Jenova came back to kill her. And she took her son away to raise as her own.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, I must admit that I don’t think Seph’s Jenova would have done that much. *she shrugs then glances at Seph* ~Shall we leave these two here? We might as well move onto someplace else and let them solve their own issues.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I thought you’d never say that.”* *grins back at her* *”I agree. Let’s get out of this dump and go back home, hmm?”* *smirks as he watches Aeris and Sefiros begin to yell at each other* *”You should leave his powers nulled. It might be enough to dethrone him from his high and mighty position.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* ~I shall most certainly consider that.~ *tilts her head as she watches the two* ~Though, perhaps he doesn’t just have her killed for selfish reasons.~ *she shrugs. She then turns her back on the two and begins to open up a portal right there and then*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Maybe it could work the other way, too. You just don’t know.”* *shrugs and turns to the portal, stepping up to it* Farewell, idiots.

St. Sefiros: *glares at Jenna* No, what are you doing?! Stop that at once! *rushes at Jenna and shoves into her during the portal creation spell process*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Yelps as St. Sefy shoves into her, loosing her concentration just at the very end of the spell. In addition, St. Sefy’s momentum sends both her and the so-called holly man toppling through the portal. Soon enough, the two tumble out in a heap on another version of Sephiroth’s planet. However, this one is not from either her or Sephy’s dimensions*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and leaps through the portal as Jenna and St. Sefiros are falling through it, not wanting to be left behind. He would falls ontop of them on the other side of the portal if they landed in a heap on the ground out the other side*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles and growls into the ground which she is currently pressed again* Get off me. As much as I like having a Sephiroth on me, I don’t care for having two of you crush me against the ground!

Viewing 25 posts - 1,501 through 1,525 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.