The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 1,476 through 1,500 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods, then places a hand on Jenna’s shoulder, scowling as he touches St. Sefiros with a finger. He teleports the pair of them to the outer parts of the town in the north, then moves towards it* Let’s see what this place is like, then.. *mutters* And if it is less or more idiotic than the other place.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gives Seph a small grin as he places his hand on her shoulder. She then leans up against him as they reappear in the north* Hmm… that is a possibility. Who knows. *she shrugs* If it is, we’ll just leave this idiot *nods to St. Sefy* up here. He can find his own way home. *chuckles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks* With any luck, they’ll throw him in jail here. *nods ahead, then walks into the town, which is a little bit more elaborate than St. Sefiros’s town. He glances at the people moving around, then grunts* Looks like any other normal city.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* Except for the fact that this city is supposed to be forgotten and abandoned. *She shrugs then looks around. Soon enough, she senses out Aeris’s locaiton* Come on, let’s go, Seph. *she grips onto Seph’s arm then begins trying to lead him toward where she can sense Aeris. She also keeps out her wings just in case that will keep people away from her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *casually follows Jenna, grinning. He glares back at St Sefiros and gives him a psychic shove to pull him along*

Aeris: *is in the town hall and in the middle of a meeting with other important members from the town. She is currently conducting a democratic vote among the members to decide on what to do with some monetary fundage*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finally makes it to the town hall. She snorts as she notices the congregation then narrows her eyes as she looks for Aeris in the group*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: With the problems of our community, that is why you should channel more funding into… *stops as she senses and hears Jenna enter the area, rising to her feet, blinking* Hello there? Can I help you out?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks over Aeris, snorting in distaste* Definitely her. *She steps aside to give Sephy space. She then nods toward St. Sefy* We were told that you were the one to come to for answers on this one.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *looks over at Sephiroth, then St. Sefiros* Oh… *narrows her eyes* Thank you, ah… *stares at Jenna’s wings* Thanks for bringing him here. Where did you find him? *sits back down in her chair* I’ll go call the police.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Scowls* No, we are not here to have him arrested. *crosses her arms* We want truths, that is all. *she shakes her head* Something from this planet’s lifestream stated that you would provide answers. However, the jury is still out on that statement. *she narrows her eyes* Until we determine whether you are indeed full of so-called truth, we are neither enemy nor friend.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *blinks at Jenna, then mumbles to the people beside her, moving to her feet, heading towards the group* Alright, alright. *sighs* Follow me. *opens one of the doors on the side of the room then tries to wave Jenna and the other Sephys through it* You’ve come at a rather bad time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances over the doors for a few moments. Finally, she nods her head and moves to follow after Aeris* I can’t say that Seph nor I particularly care too much that this time is good or bad for you. *Shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *whispers angrily to them* Keep it down. We’re in the middle of a town discussion and I was winning… *sighs and leads them through to one of the side rooms, shutting the door behind her* Alright, can you stay here for a few hours? I need to get back to it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph. Do not make us wait for long. *she crosses her arms and snorts at Aeris*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *bows her head* I’m sorry. But if I don’t do something, they’ll renegotiate the town’s funding without me. *moves out of the room, shutting and locking the door from the outside. She then sits back down at her table and returns to the discussion*

Sephiroth: *scowls* Well that was pointless. *sits down on the couch inside the waiting room, then kicks his feet up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm… *smirks in St. Sefy’s direcition* ~Well, let’s have fun with this then.~ *She chuckles and turns her attention to her mate. She then moves in toward him. Soon enough, she begins trying to make out with him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks* *”Understood.”* *loudly purrs and pulls Jenna ontop of him, trying to replicate some kind of sex position. He moves his arms around her and returns the kiss with much aggression, growling in a teasing manner partway through*

St Sefiros: *screws up his face in disgust* Oh my heavens above! What do you think you are doing??

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins at Sephiroth and happily moves into the position where he is guiding her into. Then, she spreads out her wings a bit in order to hopefully make him more arroused* Mmmm… *she happily returns Seph’s advances, quite enjoying both his affection and St. Sefy’s reaction*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves his head back from Jenna, grinning at her momentarily before turning his attention to St. Sefiros* What am I doing? Fornicating. *resumes the kiss with Jenna, then reaches up to gently caress her left breast, loudly purring*

St. Sefiros: You’re disgusting! *picks up some of the magazines from the waiting room and throws them at the couple*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *simply chuckles at the magazine hits her. She then glances over at St. Sefy* What’s the matter? You want to be in on the fun? *darkly chuckles at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grabs Jenna’s arm and makes a very loud posessive growling noise, seeming offended and quite defensive at the very suggestion*

St Sefiros: *glares* Stop that at once! *picks up another magazine to throw at them* You are positively disgusting!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth* ~Oh, settle down, Seph. It’s not like he would have even gone for a threesome.~ *chuckles* ~He’s even more of a prim-and-proper stiff than you are.~ *moves her hands to gently caress Seph’s chest* ~You’re more handsome though.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs and tries to press his crotch up against her thigh, loudly purring* *”That’s more like it. I wouldn’t want to compete with him. Not that he knows anything.”* *smirks*

St Sefiros: *moves into the corner and turns his back on the scene*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Seph then leans in to whisper in to his ear* Oh, you can be confident in knowing this: there is none who can compete against the Great General Sephiroth. *grins at him and then resumes playing around with Sephiroth. She’d continue to tease and kiss him, though she’d never do anything to actually lead to sex at the moment. She continues on in this manner until Aeris returns*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly purrs and encourages the behaviour onwards, continuing to purr at Jenna most of the time, cuddling her and caressing her frequently and otherwise engaging in what could be considered as clothed foreplay*

Aeris: *after another hour, she opens the door, grinning* Okay guys, sorry that too—*stares at the scene on the couch, then sighs* Break it up!

Viewing 25 posts - 1,476 through 1,500 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.