The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* I don’t know. that’s why I’m trying to ask it to give me reasons why the Sephiroth here should be overthrown. To me, it’s all just politics. I don’t see any pro or con anywhere. Aside from the fact that the Sephiroth here loves being even more naive than you. *smirks at Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts, screwing up his face in distaste* That’s ridiculous… *glares at the tendril* Why should we do anything? Why should we assist you bring about my dimensional double’s downfall? *glares* Why are you trying to influence what happens anyway?

*the tendril begins to rise up out of the well, spiraling playfully on it’s tether* “A spirit is supposed to be neutral… but would you rather a naive ruler guiding by his book of lies? Or would you rather the truth to prevail? Everything has been done to ensure that the truth never comes. He will never expect it.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph… if your Aeris is anything like ours, the people would simply be denied to ever procreate. *shakes her head then glances at Seph* It is up to you, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snorts* No, Aeris would make them get married first… *shakes his head* I suppose we can go north to investigate. I’m not saying that we are going to do anything, but it wouldn’t hurt to look.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrm.. *Smirks* I suppose it’d be interesting if we caught the Sephiroth of this world and dragged him with us. *chuckles* He’d probably whine much more than even you do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why on earth would you want to do that? *raises an eyebrow at her* To show him the lies? *shakes his head, though he seems amused about that* Heh. Knowing him, he could teleport straight back here if we did drag him with us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth* Sure, if we weren’t who we are, he could do that, Seph. *snorts* Come on, Seph, both of us can manage to block his ability to teleport in one way or another. *shakes her head at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If you want to drag him along with us and do that, by all means, do it. It’s your choice to. *scans the area, frowning* Shall I go track him down?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks, quite confident in her next set of words* I bet that he’s right behind the door to this room, Seph. I can’t imagine that he’d ignore the fact that the “angel” has gone to his most holy of grounds. *chuckles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If he’s been listening in on this conversation the entire time… *narrows his eyes and growls. He glances around the immediate area, then sharply springs up into the air, smashing through the wooden landing and awning overhead. He lands back down on the ground a short time later, one very flustered St. Sefiros under one arm, struggling* Idiot.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks at Seph. She then stares at St. Sefy. Soon enough, she turns her attention back to Seph, seeming to be quite confused* How exactly are you holding someone nearly exactly your same size that easily?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can lift him and throw him away too – want me to demonstrate? *broadly smirks*

St. Sefiros: *sputters* NO! Put me down at once, damn you! Unhand me this instant! You’re lying, all of you! That whisper was a spy sent by the north, you could see it in the colour of the energy! It wasn’t from the planet.

Sephiroth: *seems a little dissapointed and dumps the idiot onto the ground* Hrmph. The more hard headed they are, the harder it is for them to crack. *glares at the male* I think you can safely remove his powers now, Jen.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph’s words* I have no problems at all with that. *she spreads her wings as she gets to her feet. She then looks over St. Sefy. Soon enough, she casts a spell to block out his ability to teleport* There, it’s done. *Frowns at St. Sefy* And what are you talking about color?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St. Sefiros: *growls and gets to his feet* Fine, I admit it – I’ve been spying on you more or less the entire time you’ve been in here. I heard voices. And you were reported to me, so I began to investigate. I stood on the landing above us. I watched you talk to the lifestream. *snarls* But it wasn’t the lifestream you were talking to. Not at all!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms* You have problems answering questions, don’t you? What are you talking about? What do you mean by wrong color and so on. Explain. *snorts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St. Sefiros: *stares at her like she is an idiot, then shakes his head, growling* You obviously know nothing about this planet, do you? *grunts* All right… *sighs* Normal lifestream energy is green-blue. That lifestrand energy you were talking to was more blue than green. One with untrained eyes would easily be fooled by an energy strand sent by the enemy. I’m saying it wasn’t sent by the planet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head then sighs at him* We shall consider your position. *Glances at Seph* Go ahead and teleport us up to this “North”, Seph. We might as well stop wasting time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods* I don’t know exactly where in the North, though. Maybe this idiot can tell us. Or I could guess. Hmm.. *ponders for a few moments* That place Aeris hangs out in. Maybe the Forgotten Capital? The Bone Villiage? The Knowlespole?

St. Sefiros: *growls* How did you know about the knowlespole?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns in thought* Well, we found you in what should be Midgar… Well, your duplicate, that is… *shrugs* I would imagine the pink bitch would be in the Forgotten Capital… However, if she has a following here, that name can’t be right. *shakes her head* No, can’t be right at all here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Indeed. *shakes his head slightly* Hmm… it wouldn’t be given that name, would it… though if it was there at all, it would have to have another name. *thinks* What would it be called? Aeris villiage? Pinkville? *snorts and glares at St Sefiros* You. Do you have a copy of the world map?

St. Sefiros: *glares* I’m not giving you anything!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Didn’t it have a different name on your planet? One that wasn’t used that often, Seph… Agi… Agi… *thinks then shrugs* I don’t remember.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes* Agiato? *grunts* It’s not often used at all. It’s what the Cetra called their city, I believe. “Forgotten Capital” is easier to remember, though. The Cetra had stupid names for everything.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts* What does it matter, Seph? This isn’t your planet anyway. *glares at St. Sefy* So, what does your planet call the forgotten capital, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sefiros: *glares back at them* I’ve no idea what you are talking about. And give me back my powers at once! I need those to fly! *glares at Jenna, then tries to take off, only succeeding in jumping*

Sephiroth: We should just teleport there and find out, it seems.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* I suppose so. *frowns at St. Sefy* And shut up. We’re not about to let you just fly away. *She shakes her head. She then nods at Sephiroth* Teleport us there whenever you are ready.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.