The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St. Sefiros: I see… hiding on the roof wasn’t very smart. It made you look like a criminal. I’ve no idea what I’m going to tell my followers about it at the next church session. *sighs, staring into the bottom of his cup* I don’t know at all. *looks up as the servant returns with a photo album and a large old tin filled with more photos* Here. *hands Jenna the album, which contains only pictures of St. Sefiros at different stages of his life (and at different rituals and ceremonies), as well as Jenova, who has morphed herself into the form of a beautiful woman*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *seems not overly interested and tries to hand off the picture album to Seph for now* Hrmph, I don’t give a damn what you tell them. As I said, it was Seph who released the attack. *frowns at him* Even after I tried warning him that I couldn’t completely block something like that out.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St. Sefiros: *sets the photo tin down on the floor* Why did you want to know what my mother looked like if you’re not even interested in seeing what she looked like? *frowns* Are you here from the north? *moves to his feet* You are no longer welcome in my inner sanctum – either of you. Get out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls* I’ve told you before, we are not from up north. *Snorts then shakes her head* Who here is the one not listening, hm? *Crosses her arms* Seph and I are from a separate dimension, not this one. That is all. You’re just clearly stupid, gullible, and delusional. *turns to face Seph then moves toward him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises eyebrows at her* *”What are you doing?”*

St. Sefiros: *growls* You come in here telling me what is, is a lie. And then you expect me to just believe that? I have evidence and proof brought along, and you are not interested. I believe that you were never interested. Even if you aren’t from the north, you certainly did not come here for a friendly discussion. *narrows his eyes* You came here for an argument, and to make enemies. And thus, you are not welcome here. Get out. *rises to his feet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Glances back at St. Sefy* I never said that I wasn’t interested in seeing the images. I simply tried to pass them to Seph first. There is no reason why he shouldn’t be able to see them as much as I can. *yawns* You’re just an idiot.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St. Sefiros: *loudly clunks the end of his staff on the ground* I said get out! You are not welcome in this church. You are not welcome in this town. Now get out before I send you on your way myself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph. *Shakes her head* Sounds like someone is in denial. *shakes her head* Tell me, is your planet afraid of me or Seph. I am curious now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St. Sefiros: *glares at her, aiming the pointed end of his staff in her direction* I don’t know what your problem is, or what you have been told, but it is not true. Now, get out of here before I send you on your way.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm.. You didn’t answer my question at all. *moves closer to St. Sefy, not overly frightened by his staff* Now, please, give me an appropriate answer.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St. Sefiros: *growls at her and triggers a lighting spell in the bauble on the end of the staff, backing up slightly* I’m warning you – get out. Don’t make me attack you!

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow, but keeps an eye on the scene*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in annoyance as the lightning strikes out at her. She then snorts and shakes her head* You should try to stay calm. I am not attacking you, now am I? Now, please, just answer the question.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St. Sefiros: *glares hard at Jenna, then teleports from the room, leaving nothing but a few small fragments of energy in his wake*

Sephiroth: *rolls his eyes* I don’t know what either of you were trying to acheive there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* I’ve never been here before. I was simply curious. I also, think that he was naive. *shrugs then glances at the bed, smirking* That looks pretty nice. Want to tick him off and defile it? *snickers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems a little annoyed* No, I do not. *glances around the room, then heads for the doorway, pushing it open* Let’s get out of here. There’s nothing of interest here anyway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, you nave no sense of fun whatsoever, Seph. *shakes her head. She then casts a spell to set the bed on fire. Soon enough, she moves to follow Sephers* Well, lead the way.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head at her* This entire exercise has been made pointless. *moves out of the inner sanctum, pushing his way through the living area, heading out into the main congregation hall again. He then heads for the exit* *”Are we going to leave, then?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and frowns at Seph* Exercise? Seph, what the hell do you think that we’re doing here. This is not some sort of military mission. *shakes her head at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The point of coming here was to discuss and resolve. We’ve done very little of that. The point of coming to this church was to investigate what was inside. While that was done, we ended up with the ringleader. You wanted to discuss things with them, I am assuming, and very little was acheved there either. This entire operation has been one failure after another. I want to go home.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks then frowns at Seph* I thought we spoke and resolved things last night… Sure sounded resolved to me. Are you telling me that we had sex after a complete failure of communication in your opinion? *scowls at the very thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No. I just don’t feel like very much was resolved. For the reason you took me away, I thought it would have been much more critical, or a deeper misunderstanding.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms, ceasing to follow Seph all together now. She then taps her foot* Fine, what do you feel is left to resolve? You certainly didn’t tell me that we weren’t resolving things before we had sex last night. *Shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I never said things were left unresolved. We discussed a few things and that was the end of it. From the way you were behaving for so long, and taking me all the way out here, I assumed you had a lot more wrong than what was mentioned. *shrugs* I don’t know what.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Snorts* Then why the hell are you complaining, Seph? If you think we resolved things, but you think that we didn’t, what is it? *glares at him. She cares not that she’s still inside the church and can be clearly heard*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not complaining. *Scowls* But I already told you. You were depressed, unresponsive. Something was very much wrong. So we came here. We discussed things that were relatively easy to resolve. Thus, I don’t understand why there was a need to take the pair of us all the way out here to another world. I was assuming something was majorly wrong from the way you were behaving and the fact that you brought us all the way out here. For what was resolved, you could have done that at home.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.