The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 1,226 through 1,250 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *by now, he has since moved into the shower and nods back at her as he rinses off his arms and belly* Hello. Did you sleep well? *playfully flicks water at her, but it hits the clear shower recess wall*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks and nods of him* Of course I would. I’d always sleep well with you around. *her grin widens. She then nonchalantly moves to invade his space in the shower, opening the door and stepping right in. She then wraps her arms around his neck and gives him a good-morning kiss*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves his arms around her, kissing her in return, purring* *”Well, good morning to you too. It’s nice to see that you are in good spirits this morning.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grins* I should think that I should always be in good spirits when I wake up to having you around. *smirks at him* After all, not everyone gets to be with the Great Sephiroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, and not everybody gets to be naked in the shower with you either. *Yawns, then wets his hair under the water, grabbing up a bottle of the hotel’s complimentary shampoo to wash his hair with* So did you want to explore this place today?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs then nods* Sure, why not? It’s at least someplace new to learn about. Even if it turns out to be of no use to us at all, it’d still be interesting to explore. *reaches around him, looking for the soap*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches her movements, then picks up the small bar of soap he was washing himself with, handing it to her before he resumes massaging the shampoo through his hair* Pity that this stuff smells like flowers. *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth* What do you want it to smell like? Sweat? Gunpowder? Smoke and ashes? What? *grins at him. She then begins to scrub herself down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *holds a soapy shampoo covered hand under her nose* This is not a very masculine scent now is it? Most shampoos and cleaning agents designed for males use different fragrances. It’s alright for you. But not for me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephroth* You know, you failed to answer my questions. What do you want it to smell like, hm? *shakes her head. She then moves up against him* Hmm… Perhaps I should have you have the honor of washing my hair.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I told you. A masculine scent would be adequate, whatever they normally put into male shampoos and cleaning agents. I don’t want to smell of flowers. *eyes her hair* It would take a while to wash and comb out. You’ve let it tangle again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts and glances up at him* And still, you love me nonetheless. *smirks* I would think that you quite like my hair.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That I do. I don’t know why you don’t like it, though. You don’t keep it maintained in terms of keeping it groomed. It’s a shame to tell you the truth.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I keep my hair clean and well kept, Seph. I still do not see why you keep on complaining about the way I maintain my hair. *shakes her head* I’ve told you before, if it bothers you that much, then you are free to maintain it. *smirks* I like your touch anyway.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods and spends a good amount of time grooming out her hair with his hands, using the water to his advantage. He teleports a brush from his subspace and continues the job, neatening her hair out, getting the tangles out, most likely causing a bit of pain too as he pulls on her hair*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *simply ignores the pain and allows for Sephiroth to brush her hair as he pleases. She does idly scrub the soap against her body as she waits for him to finish. However, for the most part, she stays still in order to help him out. She hisses a bit each time he causes her pain, but she doesn’t complain*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *finally finishes brushing out her hair and steps back* Alright, you can wash it out now. *begins picking the hair out of his brush, dropping it onto the floor afterwards* After this, we should dry off, change, and explore this place. I want to annoy some of the town citizens more, I think.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth. She then grabs onto the shampoo and lathers up her hair. Soon after, she steps out of the shower* Well, are you going to get dry or not? *smirks* Not that I don’t appreciate a very sexy wet male.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Not wet in the way I am, I’m sure. And yes, of course I’m going to get dry. Why wouldn’t I? I don’t wish to stay around here all day. *flicks water in her direction, then steps out of the shower himself, grabbing some towels to begin drying himself off with*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Doesn’t bother with the towels herself. Instead, she quickly casts a spell to dry herself off. Then, she casts another spell to simply put her clothes on her body. Once that is all done, she turns to look at Seph. Crossing her arms, she taps her foot* Well, what’s taking you so long? *grins*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rolls his eyes* Unlike you, I don’t have 150 years or more of training in the magic arts. I prefer to dry myself off the old-fashioned way, unless of course you wish to cast the same drying spell on me as well.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles under her breath* It’s a bit more than just one-hundred and fifty years.. *She shakes her head. She then waves her hand toward Sephiroth, casting the same drying spell on him* And I was only teasing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroh: Some.. time estimation period. I don’t know. *seems pleased as she dries out his hair, then nods in approval* Thanks. *heads out of the room to put some clothing on* Can we stop wasting time around here now? I would still very much like to go outside and explore.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph* Yes, let’s go ahead and start exploring. *moves to the door. She then opens it up to him* Generals first? *smirks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a sharp grunt at her as he adjusts his clothes, stepping outside* No rank, no particular order. *shakes himself off, then stretches before walking out towards the stairs* Lock the door behind you. Did we leave anything behind? I don’t know if we’ll be back.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,226 through 1,250 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.