The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at the man’s actions. She then shakes her head and mutters* Insane idiots.. *glances up as Seph speaks to her. She then nods and moves his way* I have no problems with that plan, Seph. *grins then moves to grip onto his left hand. She also moves to lean against his side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *heads up the hallway, then up the stairs, stopping once on the third level. He walks all the way down the end of the corridor, then glances back at Jenna, nodding* This is it. *unlocks the door, pushing it open, seeming vaguely impressed with the fancy setup he finds inside* I think I could tolerate being here at least one day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Rolls her eyes and grumbles* Somehow, I think that there is an understatement… Quite an understatement indeed. *she moves further into the room, she then walks over to the dresser to check what’s inside. Soon enough, she finds this current planet’s scriptures*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *peers out the main window of the hotel room, overlooking the town. He seems curious at a lot of the townsfolk and their behaviours, then snorts slightly* This is definitely not my planet… people are the same idiotic sheep, but the setup is different.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I never said that this was your planet. In fact, I think the first thing I said to you was that this was not your planet. *she shakes her head. She then tosses the book over to Seph* Here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I wanted to compare differences before I would say anything like that. *easily catches the book, then begins to glance through it, scowling* Hrmph. Seems like the same old boring garbage that Aeris and the other Cetra would feed to people. *sits down to read the ‘bible’ anyway*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* The best way to learn about a culture is to first learn about their religion. Usually, that dictates all else. *she moves over to the bed and sits down. Soon enough, she begins to undress. However, she seems a bit down* You know… you never quite gave a good answer to the issues I brought up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I already told you. I wanted to escape reality because I couldn’t do anything about it. I couldn’t change it, I was powerless to start or stop it. So I seeked to escape it. And whatever changed me can do it again any damn time it feels like – there’s no escape. I am positively livid about that…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Would you appreciate it if I had done the same? Shut you out and try to act like you weren’t worthy of existing because the version of you in my mind is better? It hurt quite a bit…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I didn’t shut you out. You were the primary focus of my dreams. *frowns* It’s kind of hard to explain now.. can we just turn our backs on it and resume where we left off? *narrows his eyes as he watches the activities below, and people frequently walking to the church structure in the middle of the town*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You wanted me to talk about what was bothering me, Seph. *scowls* I knew I shouldn’t have bothered bringing it up… *shakes her head. She then finishes removing all her clothing. Soon enough, she slides up next to Seph and begins to massage his back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: There isn’t much to talk about. I already told you more or less everything. What more do you think there is to tell? Some large secret? *begins to purr at her, though he keeps his attention outside* I’m not reading good thoughts in their minds. I’m half expecting them to sharpen their pitchforks, light their torches, and come after us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at Seph* I thought you said a thousand times over that you’re not a mind-reader, Seph. *shakes her head* At least, you keep on telling me that when I tell you just to read my mind or something of the sort.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s not like that – I can’t read them like a book. You have to delve into their mind, partially manipulate them, and then you can see vague surface thoughts. I’m still not a mind reader – I can’t just touch you and see everything there is to see. I wasn’t lying when I said it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Then, what do you mean about the people out there, Seph? How do you know what they are thinking? *shakes her head* It makes no sense at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a sharp noise of frustration* I just told you what I did. I just told you how I know what they were thinking. I told you how I did it, how I came about it – the technique I use to do it. Weren’t you listening at all?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph. She then scowls then moves away from him. Soon enough, she moves to settle down in the covers to the bed, not really caring for trying to make him feel better at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts as Jenna moves away, then shakes his head* Most of them, their most prominent surface thought is suspicion. Word is travelling around about me. Most of the thoughts are happiness, suspicion. *closes his eyes, putting his head to the window pane* A lot are heading for the church.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles, quite irritated* That’s nice. *grits her teeth, still irritated at the way Seph spoke to her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What? *glances back at her, raising an eyebrow at her upon noticing her current attitude and expression* What’s wrong with you now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glares at him. She then snorts and moves to glare at the wall instead* What does it matter? You won’ot listen to me. Insult me all you want, Seph. I don’t give a damn any more.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What the hell? *snorts* I didn’t insult you. I had just finished mentioning something and then you asked about it. Saying the same thing again would have been rather redundant if I do say so myself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Snorts and continues to look at the wall instead of Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts at her* Are you going to take offense to everything I say? You’re hardly one to be tactful and gracious with your manners.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *turns to face him* What is that supposed to mean? I was asking because I don’t understand your abilities. You didn’t have to treat me like an imbecile.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.