The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: So you should have done it! You’re the girl. *flinches and rubs the back of his head* Stop picking on me, Desiree! *whines at Aeris* Make her stop!

Aeris: *sighs and sets Seres back down in the crib beside her brother* Stop fighting. Its already been done now, so it doesn’t matter. You guys can go off and play now. Don’t worry about it, we can do it another time, huh?

Sephiroth: It can. So hurry up and get this new bed mattress.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns and whacks Zach again* Hey, what was that supposed to mean? You’re the pansy! *sticks her tongue out at him*

Jenna: *groans at Seph. She then shakes her head and begins heading down the street, picking a random direction. After about twenty minutes of walking, she finally spots a Sealy brand Mattress store*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *follows Jenna inside, seeming quite impatient to get out of here and go back home*

Zach: The baby was a girl. You’re a girl. You’re both girls. OW!! Stop that!! *rubs his head, growling* I was just saying it because you should have done it so it wouldn’t have been weird, that’s all!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Snorts* You’re still part of this family and related to all of us. *sticks her tongue out* Stop trying to disown us. It won’t work. *she grins at him*

Jenna: *nudges Seph forward* Well, go pick out our new bed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Children, children! Stop fighting! *sighs in exasperation, then shakes her head at them* If you’re going to yell, take it out of the room alright? Come on… stop behaving like that!

Zach: *utterly ignores Aeris* I’m not disowning you, god!! *growls at her* I just said it because you’re a girl and she’s a girl. Then it wouldn’t be weird, or pedophilia or anything like that. If you saw her genitals it wouldnt have mattered.

Sephiroth: *moves through the shop floor, glancing around, pondering to himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmph, you wouldn’t be doing that sort of thing for sexual purposes. So, it wouldn’t be like that at all. *frowns at Aeris* Don’t tell us what to do. We don’t even know who you are. *scowls at her* We’d take orders from our stinky grandfather first.

Jenna: *simply follows after Sephiroth. She glances at the beds and mutters* So many choices…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: I’m… ah… *sighs at Desiree’s words* I’m the person who freed Sephy from the planet when it wanted to keep him prisoner forever. *folds her arms* I would think that would make me pretty important. Without me, he would still be there.

Sephiroth: *eyes off some of the beds, snorting as he passes by a water bed. He pokes it with a finger then moves away, glancing through the other parts of the store* All we need is a new mattress, correct?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Crosses her arms* Oh yea, really? That was mother who took Father away from that mean old planet that wanted to kill him and make him no longer exist. She took him from a group of idiots who wanted to castrate him and brought him here to let him be free. *glances at Zach* Isn’t that right, Brother? *turns her attention back to Aeris* So, who are you, really?

Jenna: Mattress and Box Spring, yes, Seph. It shouldn’t be too hard to find those two. They’re usually sold together. *sits down on one of the foam-based tempurpedic ones, waiting for Seph to make his decision*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *Blinks* Castrate him….? *quickly shakes her head* They weren’t idiots! They were my friends. And they hated him, but… I wanted to help him. *sighs* The Jenna lady took him away from us. I was going to nuture his good side until he saw it himself.

Sephiroth: *follows Jenna over, then sits next to her, bouncing on the mattress for a few moments* This is as good as any.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Huh? *looks over at Seph then down at the bed* I don’t know. I suppose. This one seems to press down to your shape a bit too easily for my tastes… *pokes at the material* I don’t even have a clue of what it’s made of.

Desiree: *snorts* Father told us very well what happened back then. He said he was surrounded by a bunch of idiots who either wanted to kill him or wanted to castrate him. *nudges Zach* Tell her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *jumps slightly* Ah.. yeah. That’s exactly what he said. *scowls* You’re one of those people? We should, um… totally get you for that. *clenches his fists* What are you going to do next, castrate me? Desiree’s winged baby brother? What?

Aeris: *yelps* I’m not going to do anything like that! I helped Sephiroth, you have to believe me!

Sephiroth: *moves to his feet again* Then choose a harder one. I personally don’t care. *moves onto some of the other beds, sitting down on them. After the third attempt, he calls out to her* What about this one?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *rolls her eyes and whacks Zach’s side* He’s your brother too. *snorts at him* Stop saying things like that. She then glares at Aeris* Why should we believe you?

Jenna: *moves over to the next bed that Seph sits down on. She then sits down on it as well and shrugs* I suppose. Why don’t you try lying on it. That’s the most important part.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods, then moves back, relaxing out on the bed as he lies down on it. He stares up at the ceiling, debating something in his mind for a few minutes* *”The real test would be to see if it could stay together whilst we are having sex on it.”*

Zach: I told you – biologically, I’m his father. *shakes his head* Do I have to explain it to you all over again, Des?

Aeris: *whimpers* Why would Sephy lie to you about the past?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Seph’s statement. She shakes her head and looks over at him* ~Not even I would have sex with you in the middle of a fully operational store. I do have some lines that I don’t cross.~ *grins at him* ~Just punch it a few times. That should work well enough as a test.~

Desiree: Hrmph, biologically, you’re my uncle. But you’ve been raised as my Brother. So, you are the brother of my brother as well. *glares at Aeris* Father didn’t lie to us. He doesn’t do things like that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Punch it? *frowns and gives the bed matress a medium-strength punch, causing it to bounce slightly because of the force. He grunts and inspects the area he punched, then moves off the bed* It can withstand my abuse. We might as well get it.

Aeris: He must have lied, because I never wanted to hurt him!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph’s assertions. She then points toward a sales associate* Well then, Seph, tell them what size you want. If they ask if we want it delivered, I should hope that you know what to say.

Desiree: Father doesn’t lie. You may lie, but not father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods and moves away, heading to the sales assistant. He begins to discuss and negotiate with him, then glances back at Jenna partway through the sale* *”Do you still have that money card?”*

Aeris: *whimpers* I’m not lying to you, I’d swear it on my life and the planet!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* ~Of course I do, Seph.~ *she holds up her right hand then pulls the credit card out of her sub-space pocket. Soon enough, she moves to Seph’s side and hands him the card* ~So, to find food for you, then a set of sheets?~

Desiree: Hrmph, yea, sure, whatever. *grumbles* Father doesn’t lie.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Don’t we have sheets in the base?”* *takes the card from Jenna, then hands it to the salesperson, continuing discussing the sale. He grins for a few moments, then nods, telling the salesperson that he has transport waiting outside. With that he heads back to the bed and picks up the mattress, carrying it out of the shop*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* They’re rather old sheets…~ *frowns at Seph* ~Why don’t you ask them to give you one from in back. Who knows how many people have sat on that display model.~ *snorts at the very thought and shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hesitates, glancing back at her. He places the mattress back down on the bed, then nods at her* You want to ask? I just wanted to get out of her as fast as possible… *scowls slightly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods her head and moves over to the sales person* Sir, my friend here was a bit unspecific. We want one that has been untouched by anyone else, from your storeroom in the back. Get it for us, now. *crosses her arms and waits for the salesperson to arrange for the mattress to be available at the back door. Once that is done, she nods at Seph* Go ahead, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* About time… *quickly heads over to the back door, then picks up the new mattress, returning to heading back out the front door with it* *”I’ll be glad to finally get out of here.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I suppose. If you didn’t want to eat out, that is. *she moves over to Seph and motions for him to follow her. As soon as they get a bit away from the store, she casts a spell to send the box springs and mattress into her sub-space pocket*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems rather pleased to have the weight off his back and rubs his shoulders* No, there’s plenty of food in the base. *quickly glances around, becoming slightly anxious* Hurry up and open a portal back home.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.