The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *moves back into the bedroom, holding onto Dimitri. She then glances at Jenna and Sephiroth* Oh, Father, you’re back to being yourself again. *grins at him* That’s good. *she then moves over to Zach and softly speaks* Looks like they’re both sleeping.

Jenna: *faintly frowns at Seph* I’d thought you’d be happier to figure out that you had that back. *she shurgs then scowls at Aeris* Will you be silent. *shakes her head then she moves her hand up to massage the back of Seph’s head* ~Do you remember much of today, or the last few months?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Some things are a blur… I don’t really remember much. I remember getting pregnant, Hojo annoying me several times… I remember the pain of childbirthing.”* *scowls, wrinkling his nose* This bed smells horrible… *sits up properly, coughing*

Zach: *nods at Desiree* Let’s take them into the room laid out for them, huh?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *slowly nods at Zach* Which room is that? Lead the way, Brother. *glances back at Aeris, frowning at her* Why are you still here?

Jenna: *glances at the bed and mutters* It’s soaked in blood. I don’t doubt that it stinks. *she moves away from Seph, allowing him to sit up. She then begins to send him her memories of the last few months since Seph was found to be pregnant, wanting him to know what’s been going on. As she does this, she begins to push off the entire mattress off the bed* We should just replace this entire thing…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to his feet, not seeming to want to go anywhere near the mess now* Yes, yes…. just get rid of it entirely… *frowns, scowling at the thought of what is on the bed*

Zach: Yeah, why are you still here, woman? Get lost. *carries Seres into the new room Jenna had set up for the infants earlier*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph’s words. She then casts a spell to send the old mattress and sheets to a empty room on the upper levels. Soon after, she casts another spell to burn the mattress. She then turns around to look at Seph. She also continues to send him her memories of the last few months* I suppose then we should go shopping. *nods toward the bed*

Desiree: *soon spots one of the cribs. She walks over to it and gently sets her brother down into it. She then grins* He is kinda cute. *giggles* He’s using his wings to cover himself up like a blanket.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If you’re going to buy a new mattress, get one with comfortable springs and a bit of give. You want to relax on a bed, not sleep on a pile of spring coils. *watches her leave up the stairs, then stares back at Aeris and the other children* Hmph… what?

Zach: He probably did that in the womb. You know, the fetal position stuff. *sets Seres down beside Dimitri in the same crib* They probably won’t want to be apart for a while.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns in thought. She then moves over to Aeris* The children are rather self-sufficient. However, can you watch over them for a short bit. We won’t be gone long. *with that, she moves over to Seph and grabs his arm. She then begins dragging him up the stairs, wanting him to come with her*

Desiree: *faintly grins at the two children. She then chuckles* They just came here and all they want to do is sleep? So silly. *glances at Zach* Just like you when you came out of that tube. *pokes him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *frowns* Hey, it was tiring and I was scared. Plus being… well.. the before time, it was peaceful. The cloning tank occupied my mind, fed me, and took care of me. Being removed from it was horrible. I can understand what they’re going through. Leave em alone.

Sephiroth: *stumbles a bit as he’s dragged along, though doesn’t seem to mind terribly much* *”Desperate to get a new bed, hm?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns at Zach* You know, I don’t remember what you were like back then. I was just teasing. *narrows her eyes* And how exactly do you remember those few hours of your life? It wasn’t even that long. *shakes her head* You’re crazy, Brother. *pokes him once more*

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* I’m not about to go on my own and get one that you don’t find favorable.. Anyway, I miss being able to actually speak to you. *deeply frowns* You were rather… You didn’t want to believe me, but you were seriously messed up. *she steps out of the base. She then opens up a portal to Boston*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: The mind remembers a lot when it’s under trauma. It’s actually one of my first memories. And one of the most vivid, too. *glances down at the infants, then moves back from the crib* Hey, nobody put a diaper on those guys. Are there some around here? *begins to rat through the closets*

Sephiroth: I don’t doubt that at all. I don’t remember a lot… *moves through the portal first*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Diaper? *blinks confused* Umm… I don’t know how to do that. *glances out the room then looks at Aeris. She scowls then calls out* Hey, lady! Do you know how to put diapers on babies? We don’t know that sort of stuff.

Jenna: *steps through as well. She then grunts as she lands on top of Seph in a pile. Shaking her head, she gets up and notices that they are on the roof to a local Walmart* Hrmph, this won’t be that useful. We’ll want a specialty store…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wiggles out from underneath Jenna, getting to his feet again* Great. What kind of speciality store are you looking for? *frowns in discomfort, then looks around the area* Damn it…

Aeris: *moves into the room, grinning* Oh, sure. Go get one and I’ll show you. *leans over the crib, patting both infants on the head, smiling at them* They’re adorable!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Crosses her arms then glares at Zach* You heard the strange woman, go get some diapers. *Frowns* Have you found any yet? *glances up at a empty spot in the room and tilts her head. Due to Aeris’s gifts, she might here a faint whispering from the spot as well* Try in the bottom draw of the dresser…

Jenna: One that sells mattresses or furniture, Seph. *rolls her eyes. She then heads toward a ladder that leads down off the roof* Come on.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts, shaking off his current thoughts* Hmph, fine. *heads for the ladder, then begins to climb down off the roof*

Zach: Geez… Desiree, I was already looking. *pauses* In the bottom draw? *moves down to open it, pulling out a whole bag of newborn diapers* Well, thanks. *places them on a table nearby* Okay, so now what?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph’s words* Hm? Is there something wrong with that, Seph? *sighs and leaps the rest of the way to the ground. She then waits for Seph to catch up*

Desiree: *Shrugs then points at Aeris* Her time to do stuff. I don’t know what to do. *shakes her head* Ok, lady, show us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *returns his attention to his surroundings, not hearing her initially. He sees her jump down and he does so himself, casually landing at the bottom, spending a moment to dust off his pants* No, no. Nothing is wrong, specifically. I’m alright.

Aeris: *carefully picks up Dimitri, most likely disturbing him from sleep in the process. She lays him out on the table, then grins at Zach and Desiree* Make sure he’s lying flat on his back. Hold him by the ankles, like this. Then raise his legs and his cute little butt up so you can slide the back part of the diaper underneath. *once she has done that, she begins to demonstrate the rest of the proceedure*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at him* You just seem to be still a bit off, or distracted. I’m not certain what it is. *shakes her head. She then sighs and offers her right hand to him* Shall we go find a new mattress then?

Dimitri: *whimpers as he’s picked up. He then begins to flap his wings and wiggle about. Soon enough, he begins to cry, not liking that he was distrubed from his sleep*

Desiree: *moves in closer to Aeris and watches what she is doing. She chuckles at Dimitri’s small penis. However, she pays close attention*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls in thought for a moment, seeming to be a bit divided. He shakes his head, then nods at her, grasping out for her hand* Alright then. I’ve no idea where to go looking. You should lead the way.

Aeris: *finishes up with the job, fastening the diaper tapes into position. Then she gently picks Dimitri up to rock and soothe his cries* That wasn’t so bad, was it? Either of you want to try doing the other one? She doesn’t have wings in the way so it’s probably going to be easier.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Seph* You still have something on your mind that you are not telling me, Seph. Please, just speak openly to me. I’d appreciate it. greatly… *deeply frowns* You haven’t really been speaking clearly to me for so long…

Desiree: *deeply frowns in though. She then points to Zach* He wants to do it!

Dimitri: *continues to wail, wanting his mother for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: What? I do? *backs up towards the door* Eww, no way. I’m not touching a little kid’s butt. You do it!!

Sephiroth: I just… *stops, hesitant. He scowls and shakes his head, snorting* I don’t know… you try telling me what’s wrong. I feel strange, to tell you the truth. *looks down at his hands, then shakes them off* Above all, I am hungry. Very, very hungry.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I’m older. So, you be good. *playfully shoves Zach* You do it!

Jenna: *blinks* Well, you were killed off after just having given birth, but I don’t think.. *shakes her head* You’re male again, Seph. I don’t know what to think. *glances at the Walmart* There’s a fast food place inside there. Do you want to eat?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You don’t think…? What? *shakes his head, as if trying to rid something from it entirely* Talk to me, Jen. I want to hear your theories on this one. *eyes the Walmart and snorts* I can get food when we go back. Provided that this doesn’t take a long time.

Aeris: *sighs and picks Seres up, setting her down she she can begin the task of diapering her next*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* I just don’t know what to think on the matter. I can’t see how any of the hormones or anything else that was around before you died could still be with you. *Shakes her head* I’m sorry, but I’m as clueless as you are. *frowns* I was mostly left in the dark for the last few months with all the strange things you’d say… I never quite figured out what was wrong.. Other than the fact that you’d rather be in dreams than in reality. *shakes her head once more* If you are hungry, get food, Seph. I don’t want you to starve.

Desiree: *pokes Zach* See what you did. You made that woman do your work for you! *grins, despite her faked anger*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Hey, you’re the one who’s related! I’m just a clone. You should have done it!

Sephiroth: I highly doubt if there were any hormones left behind when I revived. Such a thought is rather ridiculous. I am male again, I am not hormonal. That’s all I am concerned about.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *whacks Zack in the back of his head* You’re as related as the rest of us. You share father’s genes. You are related. *snorts at him*

Jenna: That’s what I was saying, Seph. *shakes her head at him* We are saying the same thing. Not to mention, I don’t know what “strange” is, aside from being hungry. And the hunger aspect can be easily solved.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.