The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Umm… *grins at Desiree* Let’s just say I’m an old friend of the family. *carefully hands the infant over to Desiree* It’s a girl. She’s perfect. You take care of her, won’t you? *warmly smiles, then moves some of the soaked towels away, replacing them with clean ones, wanting to make the area cleaner, and for Sephiroth to feel more comfortable*

Sephiroth: Rest… *mutters* Don’t need to rest… *puts her head down on Jenna anyway, finding her heartbeat and her humming soothing. She closes her eyes and relaxes as best as she can under the circumstances, a faint grin appearing on her face* Tired… a lot of work…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks and looks down as she takes the baby, grinning* Hello, new sister. We’re going to have lots of fun together. I’ll teach you lots and lots of fun stuff. *Frowns* First, you need to be cleaned.. *She strolls away from the bed and toward where Zach is* Want to help me clean our new sister?

Jenna: Mmm-hmm.. I know, Seph. I know. It is quite a bit of work. Unfortunately, you’re only half-way done. There’s still one more. However, you can handle it. You can handle anything.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *grins back at Jenna* It’s nice to see you’ve adopted some children to go with your own baby girl. When she grows up, she’ll have some good companionship and friends. *sits back, watching Sephy for now* Keep an eye on her. She’ll go into labour again soon, and start bearing the second one.

Sephiroth: *mumbles* One half…? Do not approve…. *keeps her eyes closed, wanting to drift off to sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Huh? Baby? What are.. Oh right.. *Shakes her head. She then points at Desiree* That is Desiree. *she then turns her attention back to Seph. Deeply frowning at the attitude that Seph is showing, she shakes her head* Seph, you can’t go to sleep. It won’t be long…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: No, let her rest. She needs all the strength she can get. *stares at Desiree, then back at Jenna* What? How can that be your baby? She didn’t just grow up overnight! *seems very confused at the thought of that* How..?

Sephiroth: Don’t want to sleep… but I have to… it’s difficult to keep awake…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t even seem to notice Aeris’s questions. Instead, she continues to concentrate on Sephers* Seph, you can’t fall asleep. You can rest up, but you can’t fall asleep. It won’t be long until the second one comes. Do you really want to risk killing both yourself and the infant?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *her entire body tenses as the second infant’s contraction waves begin to occur, and she sits up, grunting hard. She begins to push, seeming to be struggling quite a bit right from the beginning* It hurts… *growls, then squeezes her eyes shut, groaning*

Aeris: *sits up properly* Oh my, be careful… don’t tear something…

Zach: *moves over to Desiree, wanting to get a look at the infant*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tries to wipe off some of the blood off her new sister with the towel. She then shakes her head and mutters* Was I this dirty when I was born…? It’s so strange. *grins at Zach* You want to hold her? I’ll get a clean towel.

Jenna: *frowns at Seph’s words* It hurts…? ~Do you want me to try a different method for removing the infant from you?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *manages to grunt out a ‘no’ and continues to push, gritting her teeth hard*

Aeris: *sits up, moving a towel into position* Hey lady, stop for a moment! You’re bleeding… just resist the urge to push, something’s going wrong… *looks around the room, flustered. She quickly scans the woman, relaxing slightly* The baby’s still fine, though… *her eyes widen slightly* I just sensed Sephy… *looks around the room, then stares back at the woman*

Zach: I think you must have. I wasn’t like this, though… *nods towards the spring* We should wash her off in there. Ah… mother? *looks up at Jenna* Can we wash the baby? *seems keen on the idea, wanting to get away from the birthing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *absently responds to Zach* Yea, sure, do whatever you need to, boy… *frowns at Aeris’s words. She then quickly moves out from behind Sephiroth and shoves Aeris to the side* Alright, we’re definitely not going to do this one the normal way. *shakes her head. She then glances at Seph’s stomach* Well… you’ll die, but that’s not overly important. I’m sorry Seph. *she then pulls out a knife from her boot. Soon enough, she begins to cut into Seph’s abdomen, being careful not to cut deep enough to harm the child*

Desiree: *hands Seres off to Zach. Then, she rushes into the bathing room. She then begins to gather up towels. Soon enough, she moves to the side of the hot springs and dips at least one wash cloth in the water so that it’d become moist*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *stares at Jenna, then tries to push her out of the way* No, what are you doing?! You’re going to kill her! Stop it! *loudly whimpers* We need to get her to a hospital so the doctors can perform a cesarean-section… don’t kill her!

Zach: *tenses at the noise in the other room, then moves into the water, helping Desiree with the task*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly snorts and ignores Aeris. Instead, she continues to cut through Seph’s abdomen* I know it will kill her. However, Seph is immortal. The child in her is not. So, I shall sacrifice Seph at this point in order to get the child out. *mutters* Anyway, things might reset to normal when she revives. *once she’s cut open Seph’s abdomen, she digs through her organs, soon spotting the womb. She then gently cuts that open. Soon enough, she’d pull out the second child, being rather gentle with the action*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *continues her protests and tries to shove Jenna aside, though she stops and stares at the infant when she discovers that it has bright red wings* What in the planet’s name is that…?

Sephiroth: *is still unconcious, and now bleeding to death from the injury inflicted on her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns and mutters to herself* That Hojo didn’t bother to mention wings to me.. *scowls* I shall most certainly speak to him later. *snorts. She then moves toward the bathring room, just leaving Seph to die* This is my son… *frowns in thought for a moment* Dimitri. Nothing more is important.

Desiree: *has already wiped off the blood from her new sister. She grins as she examines the infant* So small..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just lies on the bed, continuing to bleed copiously onto it until her life leaves her*

Aeris: *looks up at Jenna, utterly miserable with the entire situation* How could… how could you be so cold? *pats Sephiroth’s arm, sniffling* You poor woman… your children will never know you…

Zach: *grins* Hey, yeah. She’s not so bad. At least she’s not crying now. *reaches over to gently touch the infant’s head, quickly yanking his hand back* Oh yuck… she has a hole in her head.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *ignores Aeris for now, knowing full well that Seph will revive in a few minutes. Instead, she sits down next to the spring and begins to clean off the male infant* It’s not a hole, boy. Infants have soft spots on their heads. It allows for their heads to pass through the vaginal opening with more ease. It also allows for their brains to grow rapidly in the next few years. It’ll harden up in time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Oh… *slowly nods his head, watching Jenna work away at washing the infant* Why does he have wings? I know a bit about children, but.. wings? That doesn’t make sense… at all. *moves over, wanting to help her out*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* Could be the Jenova cells causing mutations. I don’t know. *shakes her head* He has wings though, so you’re going to have to simply accept that. *glances at Desiree* Can you hold him?

Desiree: *looks up then nods* Sure, Mother. *She reaches out to take her new brother. She then wraps him up in a clean towel*

Jenna: Thank you. *She gets up then moves over toward where she left Sephiroth, figuring that she’d revive at any moment now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *steps out of the water to do the same with Seres, grinning at her* She’s really small. I doubt I was ever this small, though. I don’t even have a belly button.

Aeris: *makes a loud whimpering noise in the next room as Sephiroth’s body begins to shift and change it’s shape, slowly reverting back to his original form* Come in here, quickly! Something horrible is going on!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *She was already heading toward the bed when Aeris calls for her. She simply tilts her head as she notices the way that Seph is reviving. She then allows herself a small grin* Finally, back to normal. I hope your mind is back to being wired correctly.. *moves to Seph’s side and sits down next to it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his body finishes going through the changes, and he reverts back to his natural form completely now. Though for now, he is still rather unconcious and dead looking*

Aeris: *whimpers* That’s the scariest thing I’ve ever seen… *begins to shudder, then grabs a clean towel to cover Sephiroth’s lower half with* I don’t want to see that!

Zach: *carries Seres back out into the room, grinning* Which room are we going to keep her in? Can I keep her?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns at Zach* Your new sister is not a pet, Zach. *shakes her head. I’ve been setting up a couple of cribs in there. *points to one of the vacant rooms still left in the level* However, if you would like to have her in your room while you sleep, you can move one of the cribs into your room. *She turns her attention back down to Seph and sighs. Soon enough, she casts a spell to dress him, though she picks his battle armor from Soldier without really thinking much about it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *frowns* Is it OK to split them up though? Shouldn’t you be keeping twins together? They’re supposed to share a special bond or something, right?

Sephiroth: *begins to cough, then slowly sits up, weakly shuffling away from the mess of blood and birthing fluids nearby him on the bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns in thought* Well, did you want both of them to sleep with you? There is enough room in your room to fit in two cribs. *mutters* It wouldn’t last a day anyway. *turns around as she hears Seph’s coughing. She then grins and moves closer to him* ~How do you feel, my love?~ *grins then pats his groin, trying to get him to notice that area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I feel.. like a car ran over me…”* *his eyes widen slightly, and he looks down at the area Jenna is patting, frowning* What are you doing…?

Aeris: *quickly moves away to cover up the eyes of the nearest child, which happens to be Zach right now* Oh, do you have no shame? In front of the children, no less!

Zach: Huh? *jerks his head back* What? I think mother is trying to show him that he has a penis again…. so what’s wrong with that?

Aeris: *loudly yelps*

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.