The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* Well, to be honest with you, I don’t really remember it. I can’t tell you a great deal about things I don’t really remember, huh? What a dissapointment. I suppose I shall have to tell you another time when I do remember it. I simply don’t remember anything any more…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns in thought* Do you remember the day that we met then?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: There’s a few occurances of that, and I am not sure which one you mean… the day on the boat, the day in the laboratory, or the day you met me… *thinks, not really sure what she’s talking about any more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs at Sephiroth* I highly doubt you recall the first time that I ever met you… *frowns in thought* Just pick the first time you remember ever seeing me, Seph. Tell me what you remember of that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The first time I saw you, you were very big. Much bigger than I am now. And you wore a white coat, and there was a lot of flourescent unnatural light. It wasn’t like the sun’s light, which I only saw from inside of the glass window. It was warm, but boring. And horrible when Hojo stopped by to hurt me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You don’t remember anything more than that..? *deeply frowns at the news. She then sighs and shakes her head* That is a true pity, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Like I said, I don’t remember much of anything any more. *slowly shakes her head, sighing* I don’t remember much of anything any more. Just current events, what I read, and some of what I am told. If you told me something now, I’d probably forget it in an hour.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* I swear to you that I will do everything to insure that you return to normal in all ways once the children are out of you… It must be torturous to live as you are now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Torturous… only torturous if you still remember who you were. I don’t remember, I’ve pushed it out of my mind. It’s easier to cope that way, to not remember and move along. I’m alright with it. *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, you should never forget who you are nor who you were. Such things are not healthy for you. *shakes her head at her mate* Please, don’t let yourself degenerate in such ways.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If I don’t, then… who knows what would happen? I certainly don’t… *slowly shakes her head* Things are fine the way they are. You shouldn’t try to change anything. Things have already been… messed up enough. Just let it run the way it is.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, I want things back to the way they were. I also don’t want you to give up on yourself so much… *shakes her head* What if you forget me, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes her head* Never… I could have lived a thousand lifetimes… and I would never forget that face. *pokes at her vegetables with a fork, then grins, taking them off the heat* Ah, what do you know – they’re done. *crouches slightly to look under the grill, then pulls out the steaks, placing them down onto a plate* Get the other’s attention, these are ready.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You mean our children.. *Sighs and shakes her head. She then sends out a psychic signal for all the children, indicating that dinner is ready*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Them too. *places the vegetables into a large bowl and places the steaks down onto another plate, then takes her seat at the table, not seeming to be interested in any of the food she has cooked now* I want ice cream.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Slowly nods at Seph’s words. She then quickly casts a spell to fill a bowl with ice cream, having recently committed such a spell to memory* There you go, Seph. I hope the flavor is what you want this time around.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is quite quick to seize the bowl of food and begins to practically inhale it as she eats it*

Zach: *appears in the doorway, staring up at Sephiroth* Aww how come he gets ice cream? *sits down at the table and grabs a plate so he can serve himself some of the vegetables and steak* Stupid… *mutters unintelligably to himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and frowns at Zach* She gets ice cream because she has rather large cravings at the moment, Zach. The hormones in her body make her desire food… *shrugs* I just don’t want a tantrum. *frowns even more * You can have ice cream once you’re done eating your real food.

Desiree: *slips into the kitchen. She then moves to take her preferred seat. Soon enough, she begins to gather a plate for herself. She doesn’t even seem to care that Seph is eating ice cream at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *seems a bit more content with Jenna’s words and nods, eating his food, accepting of the statement*

Sephiroth: *continues to eat her ice cream hungrily, not caring. Over the next months, she grows even larger in size, and soon has mobility problems. Her intelligence is still quite sharp when not overshadowed by random bouts of insanity and non-logic. Soon enough the day for her labor comes, although right now she is fairly unaware of the situation and sits in her library, reading through some fictional books Jenna had brought along*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is currently sitting next to Seph on the floor. However, she has one of Seph’s journals in her hands. She just peruses the pages as Seph reads, quite interested in seeing what Seph has written in there, whether she’s read it before or not*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to hum as she reads, though she soon drops the book, clutching at her stomach, hissing in pain* Damn it… not again… *grits her teeth, scowling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and looks up at Seph* Do you need to go to the bathroom again? I know how hard it is to hold it once you’re this size, Seph… *She gets to her feet then sets Seph’s journal to the side. Soon enough, she offers her hand to Sephy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *quickly shakes her head* No… I don’t… *frowns, trying to push away her help* I’m alright.. I’m just having another one of those stupid contractions, and… *her eyes widen for a moment and she moves to her feet, glaring at the wet patch left behind on the chair*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Contractions? You hadn’t mentioned any.. *scowls then grips onto Seph’s shoulders* You should have told me earlier that you were having contractions. You’re most likely in labor. *Shakes her head* How long has this been going on?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Some hours… I’ve been ignoring them. They were like they were before. Who cares… *scowls and grips onto her belly, moving out of the room, though seeming to be having great difficulty in doing so*

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.