The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *grins slightly* Why not…? She loves books. Once she’s in the downstairs library, you might not see her all day. She’s probably going to be killed by books one of these days…. it’d be a fitting end, you know.

Sephiroth: *continues to move through the store, trying to lose Jenna and Cancer now*

Zach: *raises eyebrows* *”I can learn that well enough from the tutors! Why the heck do I need this creepy old dude to teach me for? He smells funny and he’d probably bite me one day…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Cacner’s statement* People don’t die from books… Hmm… *moves forward and ducks behind some book shelves* Here, let’s have some fun and spy on Seph. He hates it when people seem him pick out stuff that don’t fit his public image. *Winks at Cancer then casts a spell to turn them both invisible* ~Just, be quiet, ok?~ *with that, she moves out to locate Sephiroth*

Desiree: *shrugs* ~Well, why do you keep on spying on this room, hm?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *blinks, not understanding Jenna’s behaviour. She finds herself nodding soon though, and following after the woman, sneaking up to one side of Sephiroth, grinning, stealthy and very quiet*

Sephiroth: *is in the cooking section now, and is reading through a book about cooking and decorating cakes, seeming engrossed in it*

Zach: *”Because I want to steal the equipment inside. Duh.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at the section that Seph is in. She then shakes her head and shrugs* ~Seph, pick out all the books that you want. Hell, if you wanted, I could take all the books in this store within a few seconds.~

Desiree: Uh-huh, yea, sure. *points to Zach* He likes stealing dragon hatchlings and raising them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up quickly, then moves away from the section, dropping her book on the shelf, heading for a more suitable section such as the non-fiction area* *”I will, don’t worry about that. You don’t need to instruct me there.”*

Hojo: Ah, I see.. have many lived? I hear they are difficult to care for. I don’t work with them, personally. They aren’t intelligent enough for my liking…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes. She then glances down at the book that Seph had been reading earlier. She then shrugs and teleports it and several other cooking books into her sub-space location. Then, she moves to follow after Sephiroth*

Desiree: Nope, ’cause he’s not allowed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: That’s too bad. *scowls* What do you want me to do about it? I’m not going to help you with that. I already told you – I don’t work with dragons.

Sephiroth: *heads through the war archives, then begins to go through them, scowling as she discovers that most of these are books she’s already read before*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shrugs then turns to leave* That’s between you and Zach. He’s the one who wants science stuff, not me. *she over-dramatically yawns. Then, she turns around and leaves out of the room*

Jenna: *releases a very faint groan as she notices where Seph has drifted to. Shaking her head, she contacts Cancer* ~Perdictable… Wouldn’t you say?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flips through the books there, then sits down to read one in particular*

Cancer: *nods her head* *”I’ve an idea… don’t say anything for a while and see what happens. She’s acting… like she’s afraid of being discovered.”*

Hojo: *smirks as Desiree leaves, then glances down at Zach* So you want to learn the sciences, ey boy? Well, you’ve come to the right place…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods in agreement* ~I know that’s what she’s doing, Cancer. That’s why I turned us invisible. It’ll allow her to loosen up and stop being so uptight.~ *moves over to Cancer’s location. She then sets her right hand on the girl’s shoulder*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *jumps slightly but makes no noise* *”I don’t think that will ever happen, somehow…”* *curiously watches Sephiroth, then frowns, dissapointed* *”She’s not moving any more. I think we’ve made her give up.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs* ~I’ll speak to her.~ *removes the invisibility from herself. She then walks over to Seph. Soon enough, she pats Seph’s back as she positions herself next to her* Seph, you do not need to fake your tastes. You should know that I love you in completion, not for your public image.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at Jenna, then grunts* What are you talking about? You told me to choose out some books I wanted and I am doing just that. *raises an eyebrow at her, then slowly shakes her head* *”What’s wrong with what I’m doing? I’m doing as you said. Is that a crime?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at Seph* Nothing is wrong, other than the fact that you’re denying even to yourself what you really want. Please, don’t pretend that you don’t want to go into some sections. I accept you in completion, Seph. All the quirks. Don’t you understand that? You won’t be mocked.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* I was still choosing out the books I wanted… *folds her arms* I was also browsing. Like one would browse a shop. This is a shop. I am doing nothing wrong. Now get away from me and let me go back to what I was doing. And stop stalking me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph* Do you not trust me to be able to accept your choices, Seph? Why do you not want me at your side, hm? Do you really think that I’d condemn you like that. *shakes her head. She then pulls out the cooking book that Seph was reading before from her sub-space pocket* This is what you were truly interested in before. Not this book in your hands that you’ve read three times over.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes the cooking book from Jenna and quickly moves off through the store with it, not wanting to discuss the current line of topic any longer* *”I will meet you outside again, at that car thing you stole.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns at Seph’s retreat* ~Why can’t you trust me, Seph… Why can’t anyone ever trust me..~ *sighs then shakes her head. She then walks over to Cancer and removes the invisibility spell from her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *looks up at Jenna, not understanding of her behaviour. She sighs and shakes her head, then heads away* Are we still looking around the library, mother? Or are we staying here? Or are we going? *seems a litle confused about the whole thing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns then softly speaks* I’ll follow you in whatever activity you choose to do. If you do not wish to stay here, then that’s fine. *turns her head away, looking a bit sad*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *blinks at her* Let’s follow Sephiroth. *grins slightly, figuring that would make her happy. She grabs Jenna’s arm and pulls her along* Come on… *easily senses out the other woman, dragging Jenna through the different sections, finally finding Sephiroth back in the pregnancy and childbirth section*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and shakes her head* Seph doesn’t want me around… She made that quite clear. *still, she doesn’t put up much of a struggle against Cancer. However, she does allow herself to be dragged along rather than willingly just walk along with the girl. She deeply frowns and looks at the floor as Cancer brings her to Seph, not even saying a word*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *pulls her within a few feet of Sephiroth, then stops* Now stop being silly and be friends. *moves over to kick Sephiroth in the shin* And stop running away.

Sephiroth: *growls slightly, then sighs, slowly shaking her head* I’m done here. *plucks up a few books, then hands them to Jenna* I suppose I’ll take these with me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Cancer* That isn’t it, Cancer… *glances at Seph and shakes her head* Please, do not lie just because of what Cancer is doing… Take all the time that you want and pick out all the books that you want.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I did. Those will keep me reading for at least the next week. *folds her arms* Can we go now? I don’t trust leaving Desiree and Zach alone in the base by themselves for terribly long. I can only imagine what kind of mischeif they’d get into.

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.