The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *dismissively waves her hand. She then finishes off her slice of pizza. Soon enough, she rushes over to Zach’s side and begins yanking his arm* Come on, Zach. Let’s just go up there. I know you want to.

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Seph. She then pats the other female’s shoulder* Come on. Let’s find you a book store. *smirks* Though I must admit that I know full well that you have more than just war history books, Seph. You have classic literature. And I know I’ve spotted some romance novels in there in the past..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snorts in disgust* I don’t like those stupid books. Don’t make me laugh. *follows Jenna off the field, narrowing her eyes* We’re miles away from any kind of store or mall, aren’t we?

Cancer: *follows along as well, curious at her surroundings, just happy to be off the island*

Zach: Yeah yeah.. alright then. *sighs as he glances towards the stairwell* But he’s not going to like it. I hope you realize that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* You don’t need to lie about things like that to me, Seph… *shakes her head. She then points at the nearby street* We should be only a few blocks away. If we don’t see one soon, I’ll steal a car and we’ll drive to one.

Desiree: Heh, I still say he must be a whimp. He doesn’t look that tough to me. *begins moving up the stairs* Come on, lets’ go. Maybe we can find out stuff about our new siblings.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not sure if I like that idea. Steal a car – what are you? A petty thief? *frowns* Do you even know how to drive a vehicle? I don’t want you to kill us all especially if you are heavy handed with the steering.

Cancer: *blinks* We’re going to sit in a car…? Really?

Zach: *sighs and nods* Alright, Des. *moves up the stairs after her* You better fight him though. I can’t, and don’t want to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls and narrows her eyes at Sephiroth* Of course I know how to drive a car. I was around when the first Model T rolled off the assembly. *snorts. She then leads Seph and Cancer to a bench next to the street* Here, you two stay here. I shall be back shortly. *glances at Cancer* Make certain Seph doesn’t… *glances at her* ~..start acting strange and wandering around. She needs to stay put.~

Desiree: *sticks her tongue out at Zach* Wussy, wuss. *chuckles, she then slips into the room where Hojo is located* Come on, Zach. Don’t be scared.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *frowns* Alright… *slowly nods her head, but doesn’t look very happy about it* *”How am I supposed to prevent that, mother? It’s not like I’m strong enough to hold her back should anything happen…”*

Sephiroth: Make sure I don’t what? *narrows her eyes and glares*

Zach: Hey shut up. I’m not scared! *moves after her with more speed now, annoyed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Just try to keep Seph occupied. She should stay put as long as her thoughts don’t wander. I hope.~ *she shrugs. She then leaves the area all together. Within fifteen minutes, Jenna would return, driving a Dodge Mustang of a recent year that she had nabbed. She stops the car in front of where she left Seph and Desiree. She then rolls down the window* Get in.

Desiree: *slows down as she nears the medical ward. Slowly, she slips through the room, looking around for any signs of Hojo*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *is currently leaning over a biological sample, adding chemical agents to it, then examining it under his microscope, thoroughly engrossed in what he’s doing*

Zach: *hisses* Des! *frowns* Maybe you should come back… he doesn’t look too friendly…

Sephiroth: *raises eyebrows as she sees the car. She stays on the kerb, glaring at it* I’m not getting inside of that. Where the hell did you get it from? Somebody’s going to pull you over and demand to know where you got it. I can’t teleport away you know – what happens if we’re all arrested?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts and dismisisvely waves her hand* Come on, Seph. What do you take me for, some amateur? I used magic to change the color and fake a licence plate. Now, get in. Or, are you afraid that I’ll crash? *scowls at the very thought of Seph doubting her in such a way*

Desiree: *glances up at Hojo. She then snorts and moves to try and peak a look at his notes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rolls her eyes* Fine.. just don’t kill us all. *opens the door, grunting at Cancer* Get in back. And use the seatbelt. *takes a seat in the front and buckles up her seat-belt*

Cancer: *is excited as she gets into the car, then sits up, peering over the back shelf and out the back window* Wow… this looks fun. Does it fly?

Hojo: *without moving his head or moving an inch away from his research* Don’t even think about it, brat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Seph’s words. She then snorts* You can trust me. *she reaches over to grip onto the shifter, she then puts the car into first gear and pulls away. Soon enough, she’s more or less smoothly driving through the streets, though she’s a bit on the fast side. Once she spots a Borders Book Store, she pulls the car into the parking lot then parks*

Desiree: *Glares up at Hojo* Hrmph, I just want to know about my new siblings. *glances at Zach* And he wants to be a scientist. He’s all nerdy and interested in this stuff.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *peers out the windows, amazed and fascinated with her surroundings. She says nothing during the whole trip, but moves across the back seat, staring out the windows at various landmarks and the scenery in general*

Sephiroth: As long as you’re a competent driver, I won’t care.

Hojo: *moves back from the microscope eyepiece to glare down at Desiree* What do you want to know about them? *glares at Zach* Ah, the brat that was stolen from me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, what are they going to be like? Are we going to have brothers, sisters, both? Tell me. I want to know. *narrows her eyes* If you don’t tell me, I’ll make you suffer like Mother does to you.

Jenna: *turns off the car once it is properly parked. She then glances at Seph* There, did I kill us? Hmm? No. *shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You might have… I don’t know how to tell. I didn’t imagine it. It didn’t happen. *opens the car door, unbuckling her seat belt. She then locks the door and shuts it, heading for the book store*

Cancer: Can I stay in here…? I want to explore. *grins*

Hojo: Tch… *shakes his head* One male, one female. The male is… interesting. I’d rather not give away too much. You don’t want to spoil the surprise.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up at the sun then shakes her head* No, Cancer, you’d overheat if you stay inside the car there. Come with us. Once Seph gets the books that he wants, you can lead us to wherever you please, Cancer. Does that sound reasonable? *glances at the sun again* If I do let you stay in the car, you’d be dead by the time we return.

Desiree: *Crosses her arms then glances behind Hojo. She tilts her head then grins and nods her head* Ah, the male has wings. Why does he have wings?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: My guess is erratic DNA… *hums in thought* One parent is of dragon origin, subject to alteration and deviation. The other is a genetically engineered hybrid, also subject to deviation. Combine both these strands of DNA and you are essentially combining a human, Jenova, and a dragon. It shouldn’t even be feasible, but the Jenova cells bind them all together, and the result is a superior three-species hybrid.

Cancer: *quickly moves out of the car* How come we didn’t die in it before…?? *looks wary now as she steps away from the car*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: The air conditioner was on, Cancer. However, a non-vented car that is off just turns into a oven. Would you like to stay in temperatures that get to around one-hundred and fifty degrees Fahrenheit? *shakes her head. She then moves toward the book store. As she walks, she reaches over to gently grip onto Seph’s left hand* Let’s go, Cancer.

Desiree: Uh-huh… *looks over at Zach* What the heck did that mean, Brother?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Uh… he’s just basically saying your father and mom’s genetic stuff mixed together to make something new and better. *scratches the side of his head* That’d mean you’re better too, right, Desiree? You should be…

Hojo: *narrows his eyes at Desiree, then turns his head away* Not necessarily. I see no outstanding special traits in that one. They must be recessive. But this one… *pulls out an ultrasound scan of the twins, grinning* I want to keep it.

Cancer: No… *moves to follow Jenna, still seeming a bit confused*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *narrows her eyes at Hojo. She then sticks her tongue out at him* I so have special stuff. Anything that Father can do, I can do! *crosses her arms* Zach can’t even do the stuff. He sucks. *grins at Zach*

Jenna: *glances back at Cancer and nods. As soon as they enter the book store, she nudges Seph* Well, go and pick a section to look for books in.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Yeah… wait. No I don’t! *punches Desiree in the shoulder* *”Well, we’re here – what did you want to do with him now? Don’t look at me. Just do it, OK? Do it before he goes on the defensive and works us out…”*

Sephiroth: *nods her head, then immediately heads for the non-fiction section of the store, intending to sort through some pregnancy and childbirth books*

Cancer: *stays close to Jenna, wary of all the unfamiliar people in the area around them* I don’t like this place…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nudges Zach forward toward Hojo* He wants to learn science and stuff. You know science. You two can help each other, or something.

Jenna: *glances down at Cancer* Shh… It’ll be ok. There isn’t anything to get worried about here. *reaches down to pat her head* Do you want to explore a different section of the store? Seph is only going to look at non-fiction books.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *looks up at Jenna* Alright, but… what am I supposed to look at? I don’t know… I’m confused… *stands tall, peering around the bookstore* Why are there so many people…? I didn’t know there were that many gathered in one spot… won’t anything get them?

Sephiroth: *scowls as she goes through some of the books, already moving away once snatching one up, not really wanting to discuss her choice of book subjects with anyone, also not wanting to be laughed at*

Hojo: *hiss* Out of the question! I don’t need any help…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Cancer’s question* No, humans don’t have anyone who is actively hunting them like that. And now of days, they enjoy finding leisurely activities. *glances around* This place isn’t even all that crowded. *shakes her head* Most humans don’t bother with reading any more. *nudges her* Just search for a section with subjects that you’ll like.

Desiree: *nudges Zach* Come on. You’re the one who wants to learn this stuff. Go tell him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: Why not, mother? Surely there’s something that would be hunting them – I’ve never seen so many in one place before… *frowns* It’s not crowded…? *shakes her head, confused* Oh…

Zach: *narrows his eyes* *”Go tell him what, Des? I thought we came up here so you could kick his ass and we could take over the laboratory.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* No, it’s not crowded at all, Cancer. There’s only a sparse number of people. *sighs at her* Are you going to pick out a section? If not, we best go after Seph. *nods in the direction where she last saw her mate* We don’t want her to loose it in here…

Desiree: ~No, you want to become a scientist. He knows science stuff. Ask him to teach you science stuff.~

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.