The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *spends the next few months in a bit of a daze, in between bouts of sanity. During some days, she seems perfectly fine and quite able to conduct intelligent normal conversation. On other days she seems completely dumbstruck, and sometimes just plain dumb. Desiree’s illusions confuse her when they wear off, and she never really works it out. As the months pass, her belly grows and she experiences much discomfort. But she doesn’t complain about it… a great deal.

She is occupying herself with a book when Jenna arrives with the pizza. She shakes her head as Zach and Cancer rush up the stairs to grab at it, but she stays calm, not too interested for now.*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *opens up the boxes then steps away from the table* Enjoy, you two.. *softly sighs as she glances at Sephiroth, noting that Desiree is sitting next to Sephiroth once more* Aren’t you going to eat?

Desiree: *glances at Jenna then slowly nods* Yea, I’ll eat… *looks up at Sephiroth. She then shrugs and slowly slips away from her father. Soon enough, she moves over to the table and grabs a few slices of the supreme pizza*

Jenna: *walks over to Seph then reaches over to gently stroke her face* Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up at Jenna, then returns to her book* What is it, Jen? I’m reading. I’m going to eat something more healthy than that fat-laden garbage-covered bread. **turns the page, feigning disinterest in the food. In truth, the smell is making her quite hungry*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns* If you write down what you want, next time I’ll insure to get that instead. I’m sorry, Seph, I just… Don’t know that much about human food.

Desiree: *glances over at Zach* You’re going to eat it all again, aren’t you? *Smirks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: No. *snatches up a piece of pepperoni and cheese pizza, tucking into it with much happiness* If I ate all these, I would be throwing up until tomorrow morning. Or… I would be really constipated. You have any idea what this much cheese would do to you? *frowns, then chuckles*

Sephiroth: It’s fine, really. I’ll eat it. Just not right away.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph. She then settles down next to her mate* Feeling on the better side today, I see. *glances at her book* What is it that you’re reading, Seph?

Desiree: Yea, fine. You’ll eat half of them. *glances at Cancer* You’d best eat what you can while it’s still here, Sister. *giggles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s a book about war. As per usual. Because the other books you have around the place aren’t that interesting. Hmph.. you need to buy me some more. I’ve read them too many times over. *finally moves away to get some pizza for herself*

Cancer: We could always sew his mouth shut. Or slit his throat. That will stop him from eating it all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly sighs* I thought you had quite a bit more than just books on war… *she shakes her head. She then gets up and takes a seat next to Seph at the table. However, she doesn’t even touch the pizza* If you want, we can leave the island this afternoon and go to a book store. Would you like that, Seph?

Desiree: *giggles at Cancer* Yea, that would. *grins as Sephiroth comes over* Hi, Father. The pizza is good. *grabs a few slices and offers them to Seph* Here, eat.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes the pizza from Desiree happilt and begins to eat it* That would be acceptable. I would also like to stay here and practise on more exercises. The calming kind which puts the muscles at ease. *munches through her pizza, frowning in dissapointment* I want ice-cream. The mint kind with chocolate chips in it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph* When we go out, we’ll get ice cream as well. *glances at the children* Do any of you want to join us in going to a human city after you’re done eating?

Desiree: *glances over at Zach and whispers to him* So, have you still been spending time with the smelly old man in that medical room? You know, the one who’s been observing Father’s progress in this thing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I’m alright, mother. I think I’m going to stay around here… *relaxes back in his chair* I’m happy with my pizza. You guys will be OK without me. *grins* I want to stay around here and work on some extra-credit work for class. That’s OK, right?

Cancer: I’ll come along. I can’t think of anything I need, but it’s better than being here all the time…

Sephiroth: When? When are we going?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph* ~I already said that we’d leave after you all are done eating, Seph. Remember? I just said that a few moments ago…~ *deeply frowns. She then reaches over to gently rub Seph’s back* ~Just enjoy your food. You need to eat and take care of yourself and the children inside of you.~ *looks at Zach and nods* Very well. Try not to get into trouble.

Desiree: Hmmm… I’ll stay here too. I want to help Zach with his extra credit. *grins at Zach*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes at both Desiree and Zach, suspicious at what they’ve said. She doesn’t question it very much, however* Very well. However if I catch either of you up to something while we are gone, you are both grounded for a month.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns at Sephiroth* I never get myself into trouble, Father. Do not worry. We won’t be up to anything, I’ll just be helping Zach. *nods and grins at Zach* Isn’t that right, Brother?

Jenna: *softly mutters* Anyway, what would you ever ground them from?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I dont know but there has to be something to remove from them. Some kind of privelage, I mean. *snorts* I’d find something… believe me. *scowls at Zach and Desiree* You can stay here, but if I hear anything happened while I was gone, you’re going to hear from me. Is that understood?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *crosses her arms* I said so before, we won’t be getting into trouble, Father. You can trust me. *grins* I’m your perfect little girl, remember?

Jenna: *frowns at Desiree’s attitude. Still, she doesn’t say anything. Instead, she just waits for Seph and Cancer to stop eating and be ready to leave*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rises to her feet, not saying anything. She slides the chair back into it’s spot at the table, then heads for the stairs* I will be back in a few hours. Anything unusual will be reported by the surveilance.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow at Seph. She then shakes her head* Seph, if you are getting ready to leave like we’re going to, we need to wait for Cancer to be ready as well. Remember? Cancer is coming as well. *gets to her feet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *nods her head* Yeah. *mumbles* Nobody ever waits for me… *scarfs down the last few bits of her pizza, then stands up* Alright, I’m ready to go. *sighs in annoyance, then heads out to follow Seph*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at Cancer* I would have waited. There’s no reason to rush. *she then moves to follow after both Sephiroth and Cancer. She glances back at Zach before leaving in entirety* Please, do not pick up any more pets.. *Shaking her head, she moves up the stairs*

Desiree: *watches the three leave. She then grins and looks at Zach* Well, when are you going up there, hm? *smirks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *watches them leave, looking particularly unhappy* I was going to go search for a baby raptor once they were gone… *grins at Desiree* Want to help me look?

Sephiroth: *moves up the stairs, heading outside entirely. She stretches her limbs, then looks at Jenna hopefully* Go on, then. You’re the only one with the means to make the portal any more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Crosses her arms* Zach, you heard Mother. She doesn’t want you to get any pets. Anyway, the raptors here are sentient as well as pack-hunters. There’s no way you’ll get away with it. *leans in closer to him* So, what have you been doing when you go to where that stinky old man is?

Jenna: *nods at Seph then moves closer to her* Alright, though I wasn’t going to use a portal. Too bumpy of a ride for you.. *glances at Cancer* Please, come closer, girl. I need you as close as possible.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: For now, mostly stealing his stuff. He’s asked me to go up there a few times, but… *shrugs his shoulders* I haven’t gone up there to meet him. He’s a creepy old man and he scares me.

Cancer: *sighs, slowly nodding her head. She stands next to Jenna, practically leaning up against her now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Fweh, let’s go up there. Mother can scare him pretty bad. I bet I can do just as bad. *grins at Zach* Then you can do all the science stuff you want. I know how you like that sort of stuff.

Jenna: *nods once Cancer comes close. She then closes her eyes. Soon enough, she teleports all three of them to Houston, TX. Soon enough, they’d appear in the middle of a currently vacant soccer field* There we go.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I don’t think it’s gonna be quite that easy, Des. If it were me, I’d be pretty damn protective of my turf. That creepy guy is probably going to be the same way. I wouldn’t push it too much. *frowns in thought* Dunno how else we could get him out though. Maybe a trick.

Sephiroth: *stares at her new surroundings, raising an eyebrow* Well, that’s a new one. At least we’re not in an alleyway, or in the middle of a garbage dump.

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.