The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head, still concerned about the way that Seph is talking. She then sighs and shakes her head* I’ve lived on this island all my life, Seph. I know how to deal with the weather here. *gently nudges her* Just finish making you food.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Tell it to cook faster. All I need do is sit here and wait for it. *folds her arms, frustrated* What’s wrong with you? What’s wrong with my words? There’s nothing wrong with them. It’s not like I placed them into a blender and turned it on for them to go around and around without making any sense.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You’re still rambling. *shakes her head and sighs* Very well, we shall wait. *moves to sit down next to Seph* Do you forgive me for what I told you yesterday?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tenses her shoulders and turns her head away* If I imagine that it didn’t happen, then it didn’t happen. So everything is fine. *turns her attention back to the stove, becoming impatient with how slow her food is cooking*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns. She then grips onto Seph’s shoulders and tries to get her to face Jenna once more* Seph, it doesn’t work that way. You can’t just imagine things away. It happened. Denial won’t fix what you feel… *sighs at her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *harshly* Nothing will fix anything. So why bother? *narrows her eyes at the other female, tensing her shoulders further* I choose not to discuss this any more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Sephiroth* I want you true forgiveness, Seph. I don’t want for you just to ignore what you feel. Why are you avoiding this?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why are you trying to persist with it? I was fine when you didn’t bring it up… I don’t want to know about it. You only told me as an afterthought. You probably had it somewhere in your mind to not tell me at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns at him* Do you think that I’d honestly deceive you and hide the truth from you like that? Seph, I try to keep open communication with you… I don’t want you to resent me for thinking that I wouldn’t speak openly to you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Then try to do so when it’s proper and not opportune for you to just casually slip into conversation. *grunts* Now that it’s out in the air, what are you expecting me to do with it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I don’t want you to pretend that the words were never spoken. I want that much, Seph.. *deeply sighs at him* I asked for your forgiveness, as I said, I was drunk and angry.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I wonder if being in a certain mindset would grant me clemency the next time I’m in trouble for something. *moves to her feet now that the spaghetti is finished, then drains the water out of it, placing it into a bowl so she can add sauce and start eating*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph* I do forgive you for what you do to make me angry, Seph. I always do. If I didn’t, you would have been dead a long time ago. *shakes her head at her words* Do you even know what forgiveness is?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s a word. Like many other words. They string together in a chain or a chorus, and then you understand when they fall in a certain set. But when the words don’t fit the sentence, or when they are seemingly meaningless in regards to what was mentioned before, you keep accusing me of rambling. How very upsetting.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Seph. She then moves closer to Seph and sets her hand on the other woman’s shoulder* No, that is not what I am doing, Seph. I am not throwing away your words. However, you are rambling, which is not like you.. I’m deeply concerned about your mental stability at the moment.. *frowns* Do you remember what Hojo found about your make-up yesterday?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: He said… he said I’m a human. Which was a dumb statement because I am. *snorts* And there you go again – here I am talking perfect sense and you’re accusing me of rambling again. Stop it. It’s not funny any more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph* I was not joking around, Seph. Wouldn’t you be concerned if I suddenly changed my speaking habits one day? It’s just not like you to rattle on words like that and not get to the point. *pats the top of Seph’s head in an affectionate manner* And he said you were more human than normal since the Jenova cells in your body are decreasing… It’s just your ratio of those cells is no longer the same as it was before.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Probably a biological safety mechanism. Like a switch. *pauses, hesitant* Would you say that was rambling? I don’t know why you keep saying it. Would you rather I didn’t say anything, and sit here like a mute? *stabs a fork into her food and begins to hungrily eat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans at Seph. She then sighs* Seph, I don’t want you to be quiet. However, that doesn’t mean that I don’t care about you. I just want you to be as healthy as you possibly can, in all ways. I repeat, wouldn’t you be concerned for me as well if I showed signs of being a bit unstable? *frowns even more* If I insisted that everything was a dream?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What if it was? How can you prove we’re even here? *narrows her eyes* You can’t, can you? All you can say is that you’re aware of your surroundings and that it feels real. But there’s really not that much difference between here and dreams. The only difference is that I can change my dreams and thoughts, I am not powerless to do that. I would prefer to stay there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms and grumbles at Seph* You have effectively avoided my question as to whether you even know what forgiveness is, you know. *snorts. She then stands up* Very well, then, Seph. You hate reality that much, then I shall leave you be for now. Farewell. *she waves at her as she exits the room. She then heads to the room where she left Hojo, wanting to insure that the scientist isn’t running rampart with the tools that she had given him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes her eyes and moves away from the table once Jenna leaves the room, beginning to wander*

Hojo: *is hard at work, hunched over some writings and a petri dish. He seems quite involved in what he’s doing and doesn’t seem to notice Jenna’s arrival at all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *steps inside the room then narrows her eyes at Hojo. Snarling at the thought of interacting with the man, she growls out* What have you found out?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: You really want to know? *pushes the papers towards her* Over the night, the Jenova cells in the blood sample were killed off. By the white cells, no less. It means, in time, all of my hard work and scientific progress is going to be unravelled. *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and stares down at the papers. She then scowls* What does this mean about the fetus then? Does that mean that our child will die as well?

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.