The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: So, Seph is no longer stable in her make-up… *sighs* That’s bound to mess with her. *snorts then glares at Hojo* Did you want to take my offer or not? I am not going to be so generous forever..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: I don’t need your blood. It bears no relevance on Sephiroth’s condition. Looking at your blood elements would be a distraction from the real problem. *moves back to his microscope and hums in thought* That seems to be all that’s wrong with her. I’ll check the blood for hormone levels.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Snorts at Hojo’s assertions* Perhaps, perhaps not. The child inside her is half of myself. Do you know what dragon DNA can do to your precious experiment, hm? Or if my blood might carry diseases that will be passed to the children?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: If I was experimenting on the child, it would be relevant. I’m only examining information on the mother right now. Don’t you understand? *hisses* Or are you deaf? *points towards the door* She went that way. I suggest you follow.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls and then holds her hand out, positioning it over Hojo’s abdomen. She then casts a spell to boil his innards, knowing full well that her attack would only cause a vampire pain and discomfort, but not death* Understand this, you are still alive only by my good graces. I know full well how to kill even a nosferatu like yourself. *snorts* Do not take such for granted. And most certainly don’t you dare try to order me around again. *growls*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *staggers back from Jenna and clutches at his belly, collapsing onto the floor, writhing in pain* Damn you, woman… *loudly hisses, curling up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Now, I repeat. There are three things that I want to have done by you. And three things only. I wish for you to check Seph and insure that she remains healthy during this pregancy. I wish for you to monitor the health of the child as well, but not experiment on it. And, I want to have myself tested to insure that I am no carrier to anything… *glances to the side and mutters8 And perhaps you can explain why Seph is the only one who can have progeny that survive with me in the process.. *snorts then speaks up again* Understand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls as he moves to his feet* And I’m supposed to do this without payment…? *the grin returns to his face and he begins to snicker* Your logic is quite skewed, woman. But fine – I’ll do it. *places a syringe tube and a needle, still in their packaging on the table nearby her* But you do that one yourself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glares at the syringe then at Hojo* How many times do I need to tell you that I am no scientist? I know not how to use something like that. *She then snorts and pulls up the sleeve of her armor. Soon after, she digs her claws into her own flesh. Soon enough, she rips off a slice of flesh then tosses it at Hojo* There, have it. *snorts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *picks up the piece of flesh and places it into a glass dish, quickly covering it, placing it into cold storage* We’re finished here. There’s nothing further to discuss. You… *growls* …can choose to leave if you wish, but there is nothing to do here if you choose not to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Indeed, we are done here. But don’t you dare try to cross me. Remember, I do not even need to touch you in order to make you suffer. *loudly snorts then smirks* Then again, you were completely clueless all those times I broke into your facilities. *chuckles. She then heads out of the room. Soon enough, she moves downstairs into her bedroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *narrows his eyes and straightens his labcoat, irritated at her behaviour. He turns his back to her as she leaves and resumes reading over past notes*

Sephiroth: *hasn’t moved an inch since she crawled under the covers. Right now she’s very much asleep, and peaceful*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *walks over to the bed then sits down next to Seph. She sighs as she looks down at her mate. She then reaches over to tenderly caress the back of Seph’s head* ~I’m so sorry… Please, just stop trying to escape reality, my love.~

Desiree: *broadly grins as the movie finally ends. She then pokes Zach* Well, did you like it?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *mumbles quietly* That crap was twisted…

Sephiroth: *begins to loudly purr and grin as the back of her head is touched, but doesn’t do much else for the time being*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Fweh, you’re just saying that. It was fun, wasn’t it? The marines were definitely great. *giggles* I bet Father knew a bunch of tough guys like them when he was younger… A pity we can’t meet his old friends.

Jenna: *sighs and shakes her head. However, she doesn’t stop caressing Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *rubs his eyes, adjusting to the light. He shakes his head as he comes back to reality, having been engrossed in the film. A broad grin comes over his face and he moves out of his chair, stretching* It was fucking fantastic! Did you see the way those things attacked? And those larva forms, they’re freaky… I hope I never run into one of those.. *shudders slightly* It’s damn effective for a parasitical organism though. *scratches his head* Yeah… your father probably did know some tough people when he was in the war. If that stuff really happened and he wasn’t making up stories. I just can’t see him as a warrior. He’s always been rather lazy and hopeless.

Sephiroth: Mmm… *curls up properly once more and continues to purr*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *scowls and stands up. She then whacks Zach’s forearm* Hmph, of course he was in the army back on his home planet. You’ve seen his uniform and sword. We both have. Father wouldn’t make up stories like that. *sticks her tongue out at Zach*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *yelps and springs away from her, nursing his slapped arm shortly after* No way, Desiree… he’s a lazy slob. He always has been, at least from what I can remember. Have you ever seen him in action? Ever? *scowls slightly* I’m inclined to think it’s all a lie.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: He is not lying! Hmph. I bet you that I can get him to show you one of his katas tomorrow. You’ll see. *she sticks her tonue out at him. She then rushes out of the room* I gotta study. Test tomorrow. Thanks for watching the movie with me, Brother. *she then runs to her room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *rolls his eyes* Whatever, Desiree. He isn’t even a he any more. What a joke. *moves down thew stairs to his room, shutting the door behind himself to be alone and sleep for the rest of the night*

Sephiroth: *if left alone, she would sleep through the night*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *remains awake through the entire night. She stays by Seph’s side and simply gives her mate loving touches all throughout the night. By the time that Seph wakes up, Jenna’s eyes would be a bit blood-shot. However, she shows no indications of being ready to simply drop asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sleeps the night through, occaisonally twitching and shivering. When she does finally wake up, she wakes with a sharp jolt, jerking upright, staring forwards. She then loudly whimpers and promptly moves to her feet, rushing into the bathroom to be sick*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly mutters and shakes her head* You should have eaten something yesterday, Seph… Empty stomachs only help make that morning sickness worse.. *yawns. She then gets to her feet. Soon enough, she moves into the bathroom. She then gently pats Seph’s back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* I wasn’t that hungry, you know… *leans over the toilet bowl for a few more moments, then pulls some toilet paper off the roll to wipe her mouth with before scrunching it up, throwing it into toilet bowl. She flushes the toilet as she moves to the sink, grunting* I’m not enjoying any of this… *fills up a glass with water and begins to drink from it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs* Still, a full stomach lessens the chances of you becoming sick, Seph. Trust me, I know what I am speaking of there. *frowns and moves closer to Seph* Are you feeling better today?

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.