The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods her head. She sooon retreats under the covers of the bed, curling up in the same manner as before, then begins to shiver*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *notices Seph’s shivering then glances back at her. Sighing, she shakes her head then turns around. Soon enough, she wraps her arms about Seph and pulls the other woman in toward herself* Seph, stop being like this. It is unlike you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Am I ever like me? Answer me that one, Jenna… *raises her head, looking up at her, confused* I don’t know what is any more any more… what’s like me, what isn’t. I really don’t… *shakes her head, lying down again, shivering once more* It’s as if… as if all I have to do is turn my head, or say the wrong thing. And then, do you know what will happen? Anything. Anything, Jenna… all the sky will fall down and all the world will die. Have you ever thought about that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph’s words* The Sephiroth that I fell in love with was confident in himself. Also, the sky can’t fall down. The atmosphere can disperse, but not fall. *shakes her head at him. She then begins to softly hum at Seph, though the tune is a bit languished due to Jenna still being drunk*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems to calm down at the song, then reaches out to hug onto Jenna’s arm, snuggling up against her. She tries to hum back with the music though she doesn’t really know it, then soon begins to purr* *”Go to sleep. This will be a past event in the morning…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns* ~I’m afraid that the problem still exists, Seph. Your conditions… I hate them.~ *yawns and pauses in her humming. She then resumes the lazed song. However, she soon begins to drift to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, not when you’re asleep…. especially when you are dreaming… *buries her head under Jenna’s arm, then soon drifts off to sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *remains deep asleep well into the afternoon if left alone. As she sleeps, she wraps her arms about Seph and holds the other woman tight against herself. She’d also mumble, but most of the words just simply do not come out in any coherent manner*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wakes up long before Jenna and drifts into her library, shutting the door behind her. She spends her time reading through books she’s probably read several times before, and carefully flips through each page delicately, seeming fascinated by the content in them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a loud groan as she finally comes to. She opens up her eyes, however, she quickly shuts them again. Grumbling under her breath, she moves her right hand to her forehead*

Desiree: *decides to avoid both her parents for now. Instead, she moves into Zach’s room, wanting to see what her brother is up to*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *is entertaining himself by reading about electronic circuitboards, and is also sketching up electronic circuits with a pencil. He seems rather heavily involved in such and grins to himself, pleased with what he’s doing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sneaks into Zach’s room without even bothering knocking. She then moves up to her brother’s side and looks down at his work* Hmm… Boring. *yawns* Mother and Father were definitely fighting last night. *faintly grins*

Jenna: *stumbles out of bed after a while. She slowly gets up and makes her way to the bathroom. Her clumsy movements make quite a bit of noise*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: So what? As long as I don’t have to hear it, I don’t care what they do. *leans over his electronic circuit sketch and adds more to it* It’s not boring. It’s really important stuff. Without electronics, nothing man-made will work you know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Heh, and here I thought you worshiped all things dragon. *shakes her head and chuckles* Anyway, how could you not here them when they are yelling in the middle of the night? *points at the door. That’s all that’s separating you from them. *crosses her arms* Next, you’re going to tell me that you haven’t heard them groaning and thumping about most other nights.

Jenna: *drinks quite a bit of water from the tap in the bathroom. Then, she exits to go in search of Sephiroth. After another few moments, she finds Seph in the small library that connects to their bedroom* Ah, there you are…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *frowns* Why are you so interested in it? I’ve been trying to block it out of my mind altogether, thanks. I’d rather not think about any of it if I can help it. *glances up at the door, then goes back to his sketching*

Sephiroth: Yes, I’m here. At least, I think I am… You’re sure I am here, then?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grumbles* Father shouldn’t be with mother at all… Mother doesn’t deserve him. *Snorts* I hope that Father kicks her out of here soon. *crosses her arms*

Jenna: *grumbles, rubbing her forehead* I can’t say that I am overly sure of anything at the moment. *she moves over to Seph’s location. She then rests her left hand on the other woman’s shoulder so that she can tenderly squeeze Seph’s shoulder.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: He’s not really a ‘he’, anymore, is he… *scowls* It’s downright unnatural, that’s what it is.

Sephiroth: *closes her eyes, a broad grin coming over her face* I am sure you’re there. I feel it. You are in both places at the same time, too. There’s another place, sometimes it’s inside my head, and sometimes it’s everywhere. We go there when we sleep. And at other times, too. I’m sure you’ve been there yourself. I wonder if we go there when we die. The planet had it’s own place too, you know. But it wasn’t like that… it was cold.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *chuckles at Zach* Oh, you and your science. Natural this, natural that. *sticks her tongue out at him. Magic doesn’t care if things are natural. *grins* It just cares who you know and how much power your friends have. *chuckles*

Jenna: *blinks and stares at Seph. She then closes her eyes and shakes her head* Seph… Either, you are not making sense… Or my hangover is a lot worse than I thought it was..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Sense? I’m making a lot of it, Jenna. I’m just talking about the other place – surely you know of it? You close your eyes and allow sleep to remove you from this life and you drift into the other. *shakes her head, becoming irritated* Surely you know of it? *frowns* I should have stayed there last night, you know. When I was there, you were there. And I was not pregnant, and I was fine. *pauses* Or maybe this is the other side of that reality, and I am the dream now. Who knows? It’s all very, very confusing…. I shall have to think about this and consider it very carefully. What do you think, Jenna?

Zach: Magic… I don’t know if that’s natural or not yet. I guess it is. I mean, it naturally occurs in creatures. So it probably is.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and stares at Sephiroth once more. She then angrily shakes her head in an attempt to clear the grogginess in her thoughts* You’re talking about dreams? Seph, you are female, and you are indeed pregnant. This is reality… *deeply frowns. She then moves in front of Seph and lowers herself slightly so that she’s eye-level with her mate* Are you alright?

Desiree: Not in all creatures, Zach. Only a select few have the gift. *smirks and reaches over to poke Zach’s nose* You don’t have the gift at all. All you have is an over-developed brain.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *grins at Desiree’s words, taking it in as a compliment* I don’t want to be gifted in magic. All I need are my sciences, and life-science knowlege. I have my psychic powers to save my ass from destruction, too. This base has enough protection that I don’t need much else.

Sephiroth: *stares back at Jenna when she crouches down infront of her, then reaches out to touch her face* Yes. Yes, I think so… *moves her hands under both sides of Jenna’s jaw, then leans in to tenderly kiss her on the lips, closing her eyes* *”I’m perfectly fine.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Heh, sure. That’s all that you will ever need. *chuckles* I have much more powerful friends than you ever will have though. *broadly grins* They’ll help me restore our family to what it should be like. You’ll see. Mother will be gone soon enough.

Jenna: *closes her eyes, grinning as Seph kisses her. She then wraps her arms about Seph’s shoulder and returns the kiss* ~You’d better be. I don’t want to deal with a broken Sephiroth. The perfectly working one is hard enough.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves her head back, confused* Broken? I’m not broken? Whatever do you mean…? *tilts her head to one side, then shakes her head, moving away again to pick up her book that she was reading before* I’m not broken, you silly woman. What a strange thing to say.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph* That was my point, that I don’t want you to become broken. *groans and rubs her temples once more. She then mutters* Need to drink more water..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Just don’t drink so much that you drown. *picks up her book, flipping through it, opening up to a picture of a river in the middle of a battlefield* You can fall in it and die. Be careful. And if you don’t drown, they might get you. Their bayonets look like they might hurt.

Zach: *mumbles as he tries to think about what he’s working on* It’s not really broken…

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.