The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *returns well into the late hours of the night, past midnight. She stumble a bit, clearly drunk, as she moves back into the base. Her footsteps would be louder than usual due to her intoxicated state. However, she continues to move down the stairs, intending to rest*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to her feet upon Jenna’s return. She heads down the stairs and into the room, seeming dissapointed when she finds her intoxicated. She smells the air and winces slightly, backing up towards the door, not knowing how Jenna is going to behave* Oh… so that’s where you went…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pauses as she hears Seph’s voice. She then turns around to face Seph. She snorts then grumbles out* What of it? I told you that I am done playing by your rules and regulations.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *quietly* And I wasn’t disputing that… *slowly nods her head, accepting of Jenna’s words. She backs into the hallway and moves back up the stairs, retreating back to her chosen room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls out* Have you become such a coward that you can’t even fight yourself for what you want? You’ve become so pathetic. *snorts in irritation. She then begins to strip down out of her clothing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tenses up at her words, but leaves her be, returning to the room, shutting the door behind her, ending up spending the night there*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts* ~You don’t know a damn thing about what I want Seph. You never understood it, did you?!~ *scowls and kicks at the bed. She then moves into the covers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t know… I just don’t want to get in your way and upset you…”* *curls up under the covers once more* *”I’m not doing a very good job of it…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls and sends him a unrestrained transmission of her feelings toward the way he treats her. She despises the fact that he on several occaccions has told her not to show her feelings toward him for various reasons. She also hates that he wants her to prove herself to not be an enemy of his, even though he is not perfect, especially when she came back about a month ago. To some extent, she despises the fact that he wants her to act in the manner that he approves of, such as not being perfectly fine with being with several men at once. Overall, she wants a love without conditions and rules. Due to her intoxication levels, she doesn’t hold back in sending him the full onslaught of her feelings and devotion toward him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Jenna’s telepathic signal to her doesn’t make her much happier at all. She feels even worse about the entire situation now and begins to cry, curling up completely, hiding herself under her bedcovers* *”Well, go on then… if that’s what you want, then go for it…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in irritation* ~I want you, you big idiot! I’ve wanted you for years. I still want you… Idiot, idiot, idiot. I’ve told you this several times, but you don’t give a damn.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t seem much happier* *”I know that… but you loathe everything that goes along with it. How are we ever going to get anywhere if we are unhappy with each other’s traits and ideals? We’re not, are we? You can’t get angry with me for my ideals and say everything that goes wrong in our relationship is my fault… “*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls* ~Coward. Sniveling little coward. You don’t deserve anything. I at least try so hard to please you. You just don’t give enough to even try. Did you even try to find me all those years? I bet you just sat here and moped. Didn’t even try!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”This has nothing to do with cowardice.”* *frowns* *”I couldnt have found you. My soul was trapped inside of the gem and my abilties were completely silenced. As much as I wanted to find you, I couldn’t. You ensured that for me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I don’t believe you.~ *clenches her hands into fists* ~If that is your only reason, why are you staying away? Coward!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It’s because you are intoxicated. I don’t really want to be attacked, or injured if you decided to do something.”* *sighs miserably* *”However, seeing as though you’re so intent on it…”* *moves to her feet and heads back down the stairs, standing in the doorway, her head lowered, her posture overall low and conveying her miserable mood right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *has her back to the door, so she doesn’t notice Seph’s entrance. Instead, she’s still silently seething. She slightly shakes in anger as she glares at the wall opposite the door*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises her head, speaking to Jenna in a tired voice, her voiced expression not much better than her posture* Well, here I am. What did you want to do with me..?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *turns her head to glance at Seph. She then snorts* Do whatever the hell you want, Seph. *despite her words, she seems to calm down slightly*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I did… *slides down to sit on the floor in the doorway* I already said most of what I wanted to say, too…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts* Do you really not trust me enough to assume that I am about to kill you, Seph? Do you not understand the fact that I do in fact love you? *scowls and looks away from him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You have a damn strange way of showing it… *slowly moves to her feet again, then sits down on the bed, whimpering slightly* Is that better…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls* How is it stran-.. *groans and then moves to the side of the bed. Soon enough, she begins to vomit*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flinches at the noise and turns her head away, not liking it at all. She covers her ears to block out the sound, squeezing her eyes shut also* *”Do you want me to clean that up…? You should probably lie down and sleep it off.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grunts as she finishes hurling. She then snorts and waves her hand toward the mess, using a minor spell in order to clean it up. She then lies down on the bed* ~I’m fine.~

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.