The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Was I talking about you? *loudly snorts, moving to lie down, scowling to herself* I’m going to kill whoever’s responsible for this mess…. I’m so tired of being messed around with.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph. She then reaches over to gently rub the side of her face, trying to calm her down* Well, the part about you being pregnant is mostly my fault…. I was the one who wanted to have sex on most of those occasions.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not going to kill you, Jenna. *scowls* I just don’t want any of this. I want to be changed back. I want to know why the hell I am being toyed with, and I want to know their reasoning. Misfortune has found me for years and years, I’ve never had any period of freedom from it. I’m damn sick and tired of it all… *closes her eyes* I’m not your entertainment torture device.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head at Seph’s complaints. She simply continues to gently rub the side of her face, not knowing what else to do. Finally, she decides to try to make Seph feel better in a different way. So, she moves in to kiss Sephiroth, not caring that they’re both female at the moment* I know, Seph. But, at the very least, you’ve found something that I should hope is a worthy reward for surviving so much torture.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: A kid who wants to drift away from me and consort with non-existant voices and betray me? Yeah, right. *gently pushes Jenna away as she tries to kiss her, her expression one of strong dissaproval* I don’t want that kind of attention.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph’s reaction to her attempt to give her affection. She then snorts and crosses her arms* Fine, I won’t bother trying to make you feel loved no matter what. *she angrily snorts, not liking the fact that she was just spurned. She then gets up and moves to the closet, wanting to get rid of the clothes that she’s currently wearing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *puts her head back down and pulls the covers over herself, growling* *”I don’t want to be smothered with affections. I don’t want to be distracted from my problems because you doing that is not going to help anything. All I really wanted was just to be listened to right now.”* *grunts* *”Besides, we’re both female. I am not a homosexual.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly snorts in annoyance. She then steps out of the closet, currently wearing nothing at all* Very well then. Since you feel so strongly about that much, you can sleep all on your own tonight. *snorting once more, she heads toward the hot springs, intending on taking a bath*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t see why you’re so offended. If you think a quick hug or a kiss is going to make everything go away, or calm down, you’re as bad as Aeris.”* *moves to her feet, then heads up the stairs* *”You want me to sleep in another room just because I pushed you away and wanted to talk about my issues? Fine.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I was listening, you idiot. However, I never once push you away. However, you always love putting conditions to everything that I do to you. You’re the one who thinks that it will be homosexual for me to give you anything in the form of love. You’re not even really a woman.~ *scowls and steps into the water*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m sorry I offended you. There really wasn’t any conditions to it. For future reference, how do I turn affections down without offending you?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I repeat, Seph, I never once turn down yours.~ *growls in irritation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Acknowledged. So I just sit there and pretend to enjoy it if there’s something major on my mind?”* *frowns* *”I’m pretty sure that would be taken as even more of an insult than being turned down in the first place.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t even bother responding to Seph right now, still quite angered at what Seph did to her. She just glares at the water and soaks for now, silently seething*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves into one of the unused bedrooms on the upper level near Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz’s room, lying down on the bed once inside, shutting the door behind her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *After around half an hour, she finishes her bath and gets out of the springs. She then hisses even more as she notices that Seph has left the room all together* ~Hmph, I guess you did feel that strongly about it. Fine then.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You told me to sleep on my own tonight. I’m just doing what I’ve been told.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~No, you damn idiot. I said if you feel so strongly about the fact that we are both female and thus you feeling like your homosexual now, then fine, you can sleep all on your own. I guess you feel such.~ *she snorts* ~Very well then, I’m tired off all your conditions to our relationship anyway.~ *she moves into the closet and begins putting on her uniform*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”So because of that, because of that one thing I did to offend you, you want to end it, it being our entire relationship, just like that?”* *narrows her eyes, scowling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~No, I didn’t say that.~ *snorts* ~Just, do whatever the hell you want.~ *she finishes putting on her armor. She then moves up the stairs, intending to leave the base*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *remains upstairs, face down on her bed* *”I’m sorry I upset you when I pushed you away. I’m frustrated at what keeps happening, but that gave me no reason to push you away. It’s not exactly your fault..”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Whatever you say, Seph. I’m tired of being held down by your self-centered rules. I have to do so much for you, but you don’t even give a damn if I am trying to comfort you. Then, you turn it against me? I’ve had enough of that.~ *her footsteps echo through the hallway as she heads up the stairs. Soon enough, she’d exit the base all together and begin preparing a portal so that she can head to a random human city*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hears Jenna leave and buries her face in her pillow, seeming utterly miserable that Jenna has left* *”I’m sorry…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~You sure didn’t sound sorry five minutes ago.~ *she snorts* ~I’ll be back later. Whenever I feel like it.~ *she then opens up the portal*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just lies there and scans Jenna’s life energy signal as she leaves, then curls up, pulling the covers over herself, not really motivated to do much else right now*

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.