The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, you had continued experiments on you from the moment you were born onward, Seph. You can’t expect him to be as tolerant to pain or have the same endurance as you have. *he shakes his head. Then, he smirks* Perhaps, that’s what you would have become if you hadn’t had Hojo as a father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snorts in disgust* I would have become a fat loser who would have spent his entire life in the slums. *scowls* No thank you, Jenna. That’s just not how I picture myself, or how I ever want to do so.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm… Then, I suppose Hojo served some good to you after all is said and done. For, you are anything but a fat loser. Sure, you lose quite a bit to a blonde-spikey-haired man.. but you’re not fat. *gives Seph a sly grin. He then frowns* We’ll probably need to get Aeris again… Unless you want Hojo to be the one to assist in the delivery.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snorts* I don’t want any assistance… I can do it quite well by myself. I certainly don’t want Aeris’s help – how the hell are we to explain the situation? Oh I’m sure she’ll enjoy that. Let’s just help ourselves to a mass of humiliation.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses his arms* Seph, do you even remember what it was like last time around? There is no way in hell that we can do it on our own. *he shakes his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Watch me… I’ll be fine. How hard can it be? Just set up some towels, get some scissors… *snorts* Aeris didn’t do much helping. She just stood around for most of the time. *scowls further* I don’t want her anywhere near me. And I don’t want her staring at… well. *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes his head at Seph* You’re underestimating this… Remember, your own mother died while delivering you. And she had two scientists available there with some medical knowledge.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You are also forgetting that I’m immortal, Jenna. *slowly shakes her head* Don’t worry about it for now. It’s many months away. We only just learned I was pregnant… *sighs* Do we have to worry about everything now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods his head* Yes, I suppose you are right about that much. We don’t need to worry about everything at the moment. *he gets up* I’m going to check up on the children. Just rest. *he then gets out of the bed and goes in search of Zach and Cancer*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *is currently upstairs and keeping himself occupied by raiding the refridgerator for slabs of raw meat. He already has four steaks on a plate, but is looking for more food*

Cancer: *is off in the training area, practising her fighting skills*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *spots Zach in the kitchen first. He frowns as he notices what Zach is doing. He then shakes his head* You can’t keep doing this, boy… *Sighs at him* In fact, you need to get rid of that thing, soon. *narrows his eyes* And don’t play innocent, I’ve noticed the droppings.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *looks back at Jenna, then tenses up* But… Bahamut is an orphan, mother. I found his egg abandoned out there. If not for my superior observational skills, he would have probably died. I saved him, mother. *seems adamant and firm about his statement*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: And if his fate was meant to be death? Sometimes, boy, saving something that seems to be incapable of living on its own is actually a cruelty. No matter. *Shakes his head* That thing is a wild creature. It is not a pet. Send him back into the realm where he belongs tonight. If you don’t, I will… *moves forward to take the plate from Zach* Now, I need to speak to you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: No! *begins to whine as Jenna takes the plate* Take him back? But he’ll die! He’ll be alright with some taming and training, mother! And if he doesn’t, I can sell him to a zoo or something. *firmly holds onto the plate, sulking*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gives Zach a tired look* No, you will not sell it to anyone. Not only will humans act like idiots upon the sight of that creature, you’d receive the ire of all dragons on this planet. Centuries of hiding would be undone with that singular movement. *he once again tries to take the plate from Zach* ~Seph, can you retrieve a creature from under Zach’s bed? It needs to be set free. Just grab it and take it outside.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Very well.”* *moves to her feet and heads into Zach’s room, immediately finding the hatchling because it’s busy trying to dig into the floor. It loudly screeches as she picks it up aggressively, then carries it up the stairs while it’s screaming and trying to bite her*

Zach: They shouldn’t be hiding anyway… grand dragons like that should be ruling the skies. *hears the screeching noises and easily gives up the plate, dashing for the doorway so he can go after the dragon* Bahamut! What’s happening to you?!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *takes the plate so that he can put away the food. He then sighs at Zach* We’re returning him to where he belongs, Zach. Please, do not make a scene. That creature is simply not a pet. *finishes putting up the steaks. He then turns his attention back to Zach* ~Cancer, I will need to speak to both you and Zach. Can you come into the kitchen?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *”You need to speak with me? What did I do now? Did Zach break something?”* *sighs and abandons her training, heading into the kitchen area* What is it? *seems vaguely annoyed, but more curious than anything right now*

Zach: *buries his face in his hands and begins to cry*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~You are not in trouble, Cancer. I just want to discuss something major with you two.~ *he sits down in a chair as he waits for Cancer. Once she arrived, he nods and gets to his feet again* Good. *coughs* Erm.. there’s going to be a new addition. Seph.. Well.. She’s a she now. So, she’s pregnant. *glances to the side and crosses his arms*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *stares back at Jenna, her eyes widened, her expresion one of disbelief* What the hell? How does something like that even happen?

Zach: *mutters* It’s bullshit… *moves for the door* It’s all bullshit…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, Sephiroth and I are physically functioning in our genders, despite the fact that our current genders are incorrect.. And well.. We had sex, quite a bit, since we’ve been changed. I know I already let you two know what I know about sex, so there’s not much for me to say about- *frowns at Zach. He then walks over to the boy and tries to pick him up* Stop being like that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *makes a loud warning growl at Jenna and tries to push him away* No! You killed my dragon! You sentenced Bahamut to a death sentence out there! *begins to cry again* And this… this… this gender swapping thing is ridiculous… now you’re pregnant? Or father is? What the hell? *growls* This is all bull shit!!

Cancer: *rolls her eyes, seeming more accepting of the whole thing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a long-deep groan* ~Seph, when you’re done with that creature, can you come to my location? Zach is having a huge fit.~ *he shakes his head* I know it’s a lot to take in. However, Sephiroth is indeed pregnant.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *tries to whack Jenna with his fists, wanting him to keep away from him* It’s still bullshit, mother! How can you screw up the laws of biology like that anyway?!

Sephiroth: *”I’m nearly done. I’m looking for this thing’s flock.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes his head at Zach* We didn’t choose to be like this, Zach. You know that. *accepts the boy’s beatings, figuring that it’s best to let him express his frustrations. He then allows himself a slight nod at Seph’s words* Sephiroth is going to leave that creature with its own kind. It won’t die.

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.