The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm? How do I know that you’re getting a work-over from hormones? Well, you’re current emotional state is a pretty good indication, Seph. This is completely against your personality. *he shakes his head* Heh, the Sephiroth from fifteen years ago would disown you within a second. *he tries to playfully flick her bangs, trying to distract Seph from that which is making her sad*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t seem to cheer up at all at Jenna’s comment. She lowers her head, clenching her fists* You are right… fifteen years ago, I was at my peak. Today, I am little more than a weak coward….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs at Seph’s words. He then shakes his head. Cupping his right hand under Seph’s chin, he tries to get her to look into his face* Seph, that isn’t true. You are still strong and powerful. You are no coward by any means. You took on raising three children all on your own for several years. That is courageous beyond comparison.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *turns her head towards him when it is moved in his direction, but averts his gaze towards the floor* Anyone can do that… and I had help. I didn’t do it all on my own. *tries to move away from him, wanting to lie down now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns and tries to grip onto Seph once more* Seph, please, don’t be like this. You wanted to talk to me. I’m here, trying to actually fulfill that wish. Nothing will be achieved if you continue on this way. *deeply frowns* You don’t blame me for this, do you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* No… *continues moving away from him* I want to lie down. Let go of me… *begins to pout and grumble to herself, then picks up the pillow from the bed, hugging onto that*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs and finally lets go of Sephiroth. He then shakes his head and reaches over to gently massage the top of Seph’s scalp* I love you so very much, Seph. I won’t abandon you no matter what happens. Understand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a pathetic sound in reply, pulling the blankets over her. She sighs when Jenna massages the top of her head and closes her eyes, seeming to be more content* I understand what you’re saying…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes his head at Seph’s continued down behavior. However, he doesn’t stop massaging the top of her head. Instead, he just begins to hum one of the songs that he knows, trying to calm her down and lighten her mood*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sepihroth: *mutters to herself* I’m sure Desiree made a mistake somewhere… I’m not supposed to get pregnant. It’s just not possible… *closes her eyes, sighing, accepting Jenna’s affections* It’s not supposed to happen..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns in thoguht. He then gets to his feet* I’ll be back soon, Seph. Please, just relax and don’t worry. *With those words, he moves out of the room and heads up the stairs. Then, he exits the base and opens a portal to a human city*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *remains lying down when Jenna heads up the stairs, whimpering as she senses him leaving altogether* *”Come back soon…”* *closes her eyes and tries to get some sleep for a while, wanting to rest more than worry about her situation*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *as soon as he arrives at a human city, he searches out a drug store. Then, he grabs several at-home tests for pregnancy. He also slips some random candies and chocolates in his sub-space pocket, hoping to bring up Seph’s spirits with them. As soon as he’s gathered nearly one of each test available, he moves to leave the store all together. By-passing the register by simply setting his items in sub-space, he exits the store. Soon enough, he returns back to Halcyon and moves downstairs to where he left Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is sitting up in bed, feverishly writing in her journal, thoroughly pissed off with the situation. She is so heavily into this that she does not really see Jenna return to the scene*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *as soon as he enters the bedroom, he walks back over to the bed* I’m back, Seph. I hope I didn’t worry you. *he then begins to empty out the items that he retrieved for Seph, insuring that the sweets are deposited on Seph’s lap while the pregnancy tests are deposited next to her on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits up when she senses Jenna return, raising an eyebrow, curious at Jenna’s ‘gifts’ which have now fallen into her lap. She is quick to pick up the bag of sweets and tear it open, munching on a few of the candies inside* What is this? *picks up one of the home pregnancy test kits to carefully examine, reading the instructions and the purpose of the product on the back of the box. She narrows her eyes, glaring back up at him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes his head at Seph* You have been a female for over a month, Seph. I’ve noticed that you haven’t complained about a period yet… *shrugs* I just thought that it was a slower cycle, but… *sighs* You might as well make certain. *he looks into Seph’s eyes, trying to show that he’s being serious*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows her eyes further, then makes a loud frustrated noise before opening the home pregnancy test kit, upending the contents onto the bed. She picks up the instruction leaflet and begins to read the details, scowling shortly after* This is ridiculous…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, there is more than one that I got for you.. Perhaps another one will be more to your liking. *he shrugs. He then moves to lean against the headboard for the bed, just patiently waiting for Seph to make up her mind*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pushes the contents of the first box to the side, then reads the back of the second one. She slowly shakes her head and picks up the contents of the first one she opened, moving to her feet, heading into the bathroom area* They both seem to involve the same thing. *closes the door to have some privacy for a while*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods, deciding to leave Sephiroth be for now. Instead, his attention wanders down to the abandoned journal. Frowning in thought, he soon picks it up. Then, he flips through it, wandering what Seph wrote during the time that he was absent*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*A good number of entries are written in bad handwriting, especially earlier ones. Most of the entries are about the children’s developments and acheivements and milestones. He spent a lot of time writing about Desiree learning to read, and about Zach’s total disregard for learning about fighting arts. He then goes into lengths of writing on how much he misses Jenna*

Sephiroth: *spends near five minutes in the bathroom, leaving again once she has everything in order with the pregnancy test. She carries the white piece of plastic out that has been prepared, then places it on a nearby table to watch the chemical reactions in the view window*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up at Seph as she walks out of the bathroom. However, he doesn’t say anything. For the most part, he doesn’t want to disturb her. So, instead, he turns his attention back down to the book, flipping through even more of the entries as he waits for Seph’s results. He deeply frowns as he reads up on all the things that he had missed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *becomes impatient and picks up the test, vigourously shaking it. She scowls and sets it back down, then moves back into the bathroom to retreive the box and instructions* It isn’t working.. *narrows her eyes* It’s not changing colour, and it should start to by now. *glares at the test and picks it up, examining the window closely*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up at Sephiroth. He then shakes his head* Then, try a different test, Seph. Perhaps that one was defective. *he holds out his hand, wanting to read through the instructions himself*

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.