The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *folds her arms as she’s placed down on the bed, annoyed with Jenna’s treatment of her right now. She irritably sighs, then lies down once he removes her shoes* Fine… I’ll stay down here for a while. But I’m telling you, I’m going back up there when I’m good again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Fine, but until you’re feeling well again, stay here and rest. *he shakes his head at her. He then straightens up* I’ll clean up the mess up there. Don’t worry about it. *He then walks out of the room to head back into the kitchen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *peers up the stairs, waiting until Jenna is gone. She moves out of the bed and wanders into the library, preferring to sit up and read rather than lie down and actually be perceived as sick*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *rushes down the stairs, carrying a few bookis from Jenna’s library in her hands. She passes by Seph’s library as she moves to her room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hears the ruckus and moves to her feet, heading over to Desiree’s room. The door is still open so she pushes her way inside, standing inside of the doorway* Did the items I brought along for you end up working out? Are you more comfortable with the whole idea now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *looks up from the pile of books that she’s currently preparing to read. She then blinks and nods* Umm… Yea. They worked out, Father. *gives her a weak grin. She then pulls open one of the books so that she can start reading*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* It must be weird calling me your father right now… especially considering that I am a woman. *sits down on Desiree’s bed, patting the spot beside her* Come over here. Can we talk for a little while? Just because Jenna is back, it does not mean that I don’t want to sit with you often and discuss things.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: It’s not really all that hard for me… Gives Zach a brain anurism though. *she continues to flip through the book. At least, until Seph asks her to join her in a talk* Umm… *looks up from her book, looking a bit torn. She then slowly nods and moves to sit down next to Sephiroth* Alright, Father. What do you want to talk about?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Just…. things. You know, things. *reaches over to run a hand through her hair* I wanted to talk with you, you know. Your attitude towards Jenna worries me… is there nothing I can do to help you? She’s not against us however much you might think it to be so.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *scowls at the subject. She then snorts and glances to the side* It’s much too early still to tell, Father… *crosses her arms* She could still be tricking you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *very tiredly sighs, then nods her head once* There is a chance, yes. I’m not going to deny that. This could all turn on me and it would end up the same as it was before. And it would be nobody’s fault but mine… however. We need to be mindful of it and treat her with respect. Because if she is honestly genuine, we’d be doing a terrible mistake. It would be like accusing you of a crime that you didn’t commit, and then berating you again and again for it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *loudly growls in irritation* But she did commit the crime! How can she get away just like that? *crosses her arms* You forgave her too quickly. *her attention seems to drift away from Seph as she glances to a spot that appears to be empty*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *quietly sighs* Just… give her some time, alright? *reaches over to pat Desiree’s head, moving her fingers over her scalp like she’s done so many times before, massaging her head* Please try. Not necessarily for me, but because it would make this place more harmonious.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *half-heartedly responds to Sephiroth* Mmmm-hmmm… *a small smile grows on her face as she continues to watch the barren spot. However, she soon blinks and frowns. Then, she snaps her head in Seph’s direction and stares at her stomach* Father… have you been feeling unwell?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods her head* I flew a long way and tired myself out. I ended up throwing up, and Jenna sent me downstairs to bed. But… *shrugs* I’ll be alright. Why do you ask? *raises an eyebrow at her sudden swing in behaviour*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *rests her hand on Seph’s stomach and scans the area. She then mutters under her breath* It’s true… *she glances up at Sephiroth* Umm.. Father, it wasn’t because of your flight that you threw up. You have two things growing there.. I think you’re pregnant.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I… *pauses, tensing at her words* Pardon me? That’s not possible. I… I… *moves to her feet and heads for the doorway* Excuse me, Desiree. I will return shortly. *hurriedly moves for the stairs, scanning the base for Jenna’s life energy signal* *”Jen? Jen? Where are you? I really need you right now. Please tell me where you are.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks, startled out of his thoughts as he works on putting away the groceries that Seph had bought. He then moves out of the kitchen* ~I’m just upstairs, Seph. I was putting up your groceries, like I said I would do. Don’t worry, I’m not about to leave you again.~ *deeply frowns, not certain why Seph is so panicked*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Jen… Desiree scanned me. My belly, I mean. She says that I’m pregnant. But… that’s not possible is it? Where are you? I want to come discuss this with you, face to face.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns in thought* ~Well, you have all the organs in tact at the moment…~ *groans as he ponders over the idea. He then shakes his head and makes his way down the stairs* ~I’m coming, Seph. Just lay down again. It won’t help for you to work yourself up even more.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stands in the stairwell, seeming worried and flustered as she waits for Jenna. She seems rather impatient and begins to retreat back into the room so she can pace* *”Hurry up, then. What are we going to do…?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *makes it to the lower level. He then deeply sighs as he spots Sephroth in mid-pace. Soon enough, he moves up behind her and grips onto her shoulders* First, you’re going to stop that. If you continue with that, you might drive me insane. *tries to give her a small smirk. He then tries to lead her to the bed* You have two choices, Seph. Either abort or go through with it. I’ll support you whichever way that you choose.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems upset* This is going to go just like the other time, isn’t it… we’re going to be alright for a while… then a few years after the infant is born, you’re going to go away again… *begins to whimper at the prospects of the idea, then covers her face with her hands and begins to cry* How the hell did this happen… I’m not supposed to be pregnant…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and stares at Sephiroth, not having expected to see her cry at all. He then shakes his head and wraps his arms about her shoulders. He then tries to get her to go into his lap* Shh.. Seph, settle down, my love. *he affectionately brushes his fingers through her hair* I promise, I won’t leave. I swear to you that I’ll be with you for years, decades, and centuries to come.. *glances to the side and grumbles* Though you’re clearly getting a work-over from hormones.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *follows along with Jenna, hugging up against him, seeming to calm down pretty rapidly after that. She continues to sniffle though, and in between those noises, makes a weak annoyed growl* How do you know…

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.