The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 2,260 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Sides? *nods down at the bed* Which side? Which side of the bed are you going to sleep on? We haven’t been able to establish much of anything since you came back. *scowls* And now this has happened…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes his head* It doesn’t matter much, Seph. You pick the side that is most comfortable to you. *looks down at his clothes again. He sighs, shaking his head; then, he sits down on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t care, really… before I was on this side, but then you left and I was on the other. Do I continue to sleep on your side, which was mine more recently, or what? *frowns, shaking her head* Phh… it sounds like a mess.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, I’m flexible. I honestly don’t care what side you find best to sleep on. *he turns around to face her* However, I do hope you don’t constantly push me away like you did in there.. *nods toward the library. He then shrugs and turns back around. He then turns his attention down to his current clothing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re… *frowns* You’re a man. Be close if you want to, but I’m not ready to be kissed just yet. Not right now… *frowns further at the idea, finding it repulsive* I’m not interested in males. *watches him, curious* What’s wrong now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes his head* It’s nothing Seph. Make your own decisions. However, I must admit that I’d never push you away, no matter the circumstances. *he shrugs. He then stands up and moves out of the room, deciding to go to his library upstairs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches him leave the room, then scans the lower level base, wanting to check up on her children and see if they’re OK or still around* *”I’m sorry, Jen. Give me time to get used to you again. You were gone a long time. This is all difficult to adjust to.”* *thinks for several moments* *”It could also turn out well.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Doesn’t bother to respond to Seph at all at the moment. For, he is still rather hurt by Seph’s spurn. He then walks into his library and frowns, noticing that the place has been ransacked since last he saw it* Wonderful… *he shakes his head then begins trying to organize the library*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lies down, letting Jenna be for now. She rolls onto her side and begins drifting off to sleep, enjoying the fact she can actually sleep properly now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Spends several hours up in the library. For the most part, he is straightening up his books. However, he does momentarily stop to try to flip through the books in hopes of getting a clue as to what was done to them, especially since he doesn’t recognize the energy patterns over Seph and himself at the moment. Eventually, he’d finally get tired. However, he just leans up against a book-case and falls asleep, not feeling up to walking downstairs at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is asleep for the time being and doesn’t persue Jenna. She wakes up a few hours later, sighing as she doesn’t find him around, then scowls and moves to her feet, heading up the stairs and into the library to retrieve him. She moves across to his location and pokes his shoulder, grunting* Wake up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is still leaned against the bookshelf that he fell asleep against. He is seated, with his back pressed up against the book-case. He then releases a loud groan as Sephiroth begins to shake him. Slowly, he opens up his eyes to look at Sephiroth* Huh? *yawns* Is something wrong, Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, there is. Why are you sleeping here? Come back down. We’re not fighting, you don’t need to stay up here all day. *grunts and tries to pull on his arm* Come on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh… *Shakes his head* It wasn’t anything personal, Seph.. I just.. guess I just fell asleep. *looks around the room and grumbles* Didn’t even finish half of this. *he then turns his attention to Seph. He decides to get to his feet, not fighting against Seph at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why is this place a mess? *it is clear that she never comes in here or touches the place. She stares down at the books that have been yanked down over the years, then sighs* Who ransacked the place?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* It would have to be someone who lives here… *picks up one book* This one stinks of Hojo though, so he must have entered here at least once. *he then shrugs* Honestly, I just exhausted myself out trying to clear up this mess…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Now why would Hojo come in here? I haven’t seen that idiot for a long time. I know he’s still in here – the computer probably keeps an eye on him. But it would make no sense for him to come into your library and ransack the place, not like this. There isn’t even much to be seen in the way of the sciences here. He would have gotten quite bored and left quickly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yawns and shrugs* I can’t say. I’m just saying that this one book in particular has his scent on it. *it’s rather clear that he’s still rather tired. He glances over Seph, still disappointed that he can’t do much to be intimate with her. This feeling is strong enough that it would leak through the bond. He then sighs and heads out of the room* I guess I’ll finish resting in the bed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tenses slightly, concerned with Jenna’s feelings. He follows her out of the room, then grasps his arm, trying to lead him down the stairs* *”Is it really that bad? What do you want to do? I still have some problems with some things, but…”* *screws up her face, frustrated* *”I don’t know. I’m sure I told you most of it already.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Sephiroth. He frowns then mutters* Do as you wish, Seph.. I’m not about to force you to be affectionate, or desire me. *despite his words, he doesn’t pull his hand away. Still, he doesn’t feel any more content*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems unhappy with Jenna’s mood as she leads him down the rest of the way through the stairwell. She leads him to the bottom and then lets go of his hand, nodding in his direction* Sit down. We’ve been through a lot already and I’m sure we can work this out one way or another. I’ve been in your body before. We can be reasonable about this…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* I shouldn’t expect much, Seph. You had me not be affectionate to you at all when I was stuck in your body thanks to your actions. I should expect you to be conditional once more… *mutters* After all, the physicality of the situation is most important to you. *shaking his head, he just moves over to the bed and sits down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at his comments, taking them in as accusations. She makes a loud snort and growls* Well if you’re going to be like that, I’m not going to bother at all. I was actually going to sit here and try to work it out, but if that’s how you are going to make it be, then fine.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Sephiroth* Very well, one more condition. *he shrugs. He then lies down on the bed* Do not blame me for not telling you what was wrong. It is not my fault that you put so many conditions to when you want to show affection. *he closes his eyes and then tries to relax*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares hard at him, then growls and lies down on the other side of the bed, turning her back to him now*

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 2,260 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double’ is closed to new replies.