The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles once more* The point is the fact that I trust you like that is usually a compliment toward you. *glances over at him and shakes her head* Come over here, you are being quite ridiculous. *Shakes her head* It will not scar you for life to be around a naked female.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not saying it will. But for Alexander’s sake, put some damn clothes on. You won’t see me parading myself around like that. *snorts* I don’t care what idiots in whichever land or continent decide to do that freely. The real point here is that I do not. And I don’t want to. *growls* I’m staying put.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at him then slips out of the bed. She silently moves up behind him then gently sets her hands on his shoulders and begins to give him a massage* Once again, settle down. This is how I am comfortable in my own dwelling. I am not telling you to strip down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes an irritated warning snarl as she comes near, burying his face in the book to cover his face. When Jenna begins to massage his shoulders, he goes completely silent again for the time being, seeming to like it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *faintly grins as she notices Sephiroth’s body language and continues to massage him. She moves her hands as she notices a more tense set of muscles and works on them instead* The bed is much more comfortable. And, what does it matter if I am naked if I am under bed sheets and covers, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”If I can’t see you, it’s fine I suppose…”* *makes a muffled growling noise* But for the love of Hades, at least cover yourself up. I don’t care how comfortable you are. I do things to make myself more comfortable, but I don’t go parading them around in public like I have no care in the world.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm, there’s a slight problem with your comparison, Seph. *leans over and whispers into his ear* This is a private area, not public. Rules of decency change quite a bit even in your culture when one is in the sanctity of their own dwelling. *straightens up again then moves over to the bed and slips into the covers once more* If you come over here, I’ll help you relax even more.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves the book off his face once Jenna walks away, then rolls his eyes, shaking his head* Fine. Just don’t do anything weird. *walks over to the bed with his current book and sits down on the edge, his back to her right now despite the fact she’s under the bedcovers*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at his actions, but chooses to accept what progress she’s gotten so far. Still, she scoots closer to him and begins to massage his back anew. She soon targets series of Sephy’s muscles that are quite tense and does her best to relax them out* You can trust me, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Don’t call me that. You know my proper name and title. *opens the book in his lap again and does his best to ignore her, although he soon relaxes and closes his eyes, the book thumping down onto the floor*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at him* You’re going to have to kill me in order to get me to call you “The Great Sephiroth” on a constant basis. Seph sounds much better. *grins as she hears the book fall to the ground. So, she slowly reaches over to gently grip onto his side then guides him into a lying position on the bed, allowing for him to keep his back to her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a slight noise of protest and snaps his eyes open again, initially resisting against Jenna’s guidance, then makes a muttering grumble as if to shrug her off, lying down on the edge of the bed, his back still facing her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns at Seph’s actions and shakes her head* Now you’re being unreasonable. I am not going to hurt you. *Shakes her head* However, you are very likely to fall off the bed and hurt yourself in the position that you’re in. *Still, despite her words, she moves her left hand in to massage his back once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls slightly, giving up* Fine.. *shuffles back, moving back a bit on the bed so he is lying on it properly, but still keeps his distance from her for the time being. He remains quiet for several moments as Jenna massages his back, then speaks to her telepathically, mild confusion as well as his state of relaxation leeching through his open connection along with the signal itself* *”Why are you being nice to me? And what do you think you are going to gain from such?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she receives his signal then shrugs, mostly to herself* Who says that I want to gain anything at all from you? *Shakes her head* You’ve had a tough enough life, the least I can do is give you a thorough massage for perhaps the first time in your life. *moves her right hand in and continues to work on loosening up his muscles* Sorry to disappoint you, but there is nothing that you can really offer that would make me want to abuse you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That’s a dumb reason to drag me out of my homeworld, into your home territory, into your living quarters and onto your bed just to touch my back in such a manner… *is trying his best to sound annoyed right now, but isn’t sounding very convincing* Mmm… *closes his eyes again* There’s probably something you want… you wouldn’t do that for no reason at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, you meant more than the current events. *shakes her head at him* You didn’t word your question correctly before.. *Shrugs once more and massages the back of his head and scalp* I explained that to you before. Once, I promised a small boy in a laboratory that I’d give him a chance at freedom and happiness. I try not to break my promises. *coyly smirks* However, if you really think that you have to repay me in some way.. well.. *thinks for a moment then shakes her head* No, that is something for one to choose of their own will and not to do it out of a feeling of debt. It would be most unsatisfying if you did…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm…? *tiredly yawns* You freed me from a most unfortunate predicament. Surely I should owe you for that at least. If you want something, I suppose I can fulfill your wishes if it is in my power to do so. *growls sharply* I’m not becoming your slave though. I’m just saying that if you want something done, I might consider it as repayment.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Slaves are not something I ever want or need, Seph. *Shakes her head* All that ever occurs from such a situation is strife. *moves her hands back down to his shoulders* And I just want you to make your own decisions with your life from now on. You owe me nothing and I do not want you to ever feel that you are indebted for me. As to what I was about to suggest.. even as a jest, it wouldn’t have been appropriate for you. *shakes her head* I’d rather you decide on your own whether you’d ever want to take things to that level, if anything, than for you to do it out of some fake debt.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can make my own decisions well enough without anybody influencing my mind. *slowly nods his head* Its easier to do so without any idiots trying to pry into my head. *slowly curls up, relaxing further, reaching a state of doziness* Take what to what level…? What the hell are you rambling on about now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks* Well, that’s how humans usually speak when they want to talk about sexual relations but keep it neutral and simply suggestive. *pauses then frowns* Not that I’m telling you that I am in this to get sex out of you… *Shakes her head* I simply mean that if you ever did decide.. *Sighs* It’s best I just drop this subject. It’s all coming out wrong anyway. *pats his back* Are there any muscles that I missed? You seem rather relaxed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a low humming noise, not really understanding her. He shrugs and slowly shakes his head, sighing* I think you are doing fine. If you keep on going like that, I am going to fall asleep. This would be most amusing, as I wasn’t even tired.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Amusing, hm? Well, I must admit that is quite a strange thing to be amused by. *Shrugs and moves her hands to work out the knots along Seph’s spine. Since she is now working near bones, a slight crack might be heard from time to time as she helps alieve years of stress from Sephiroth’s muscles and bones* However, if you wish to be amused by it, I see no problem with that. Your body certainly feels like you’ve never had a massage ever in your life.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *holds his breath momentarily as Jenna causes his spine to make soft crunching and cracking noises, completely silent at the stabbing pains it causes. He makes a slight groaning sound after she’s done, then sighs, reaching back to rub the middle of his back* I didn’t even know what it was until you started.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she notices that he had been holding her breath then chuckles* I repeat, I’m not going to harm you, Seph. You didn’t need to tense up like that. It’ll only make my job longer and harder. *scoots over a bit closer to him so that she can massage the muscles on his sides* And I’m honored that I’m actually educating you on something.

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.