The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his interest is piqued when he throws another book, causing it to bonk on the tiles and make a different noise to the other parts of the solid floor. He crouches down, soon finding the compartment door seam, then pulls it up to look down the hole. He reaches down to pick up some of the bottles, snorting as he reads the labels* Why the hell would anyone keep this down here? *uncorks one of the rum bottles and sniffs the contents, loudly hissing in disgust afterwards*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lazily smirks as she continues playing with the storm, now making it form short bursts of twisters and so on. Any audience of her storm might notice that it is now almost making a twisted percussion-like song. In fact, only an idiotic human would think that this storm was natural*

*Aside from the rum, there is as close to 100% proof liquor in the compartment. Several of the bottles are spirits that are illegal in several countries for they have caused deaths of most humans who drink them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *recaps the rum bottle and begins to pry through Jenna’s other liquor bottles. He teleports the ones he finds of slight interest into his subspace compartment, then he slides the cover back over the hole, kicking books back over it so it looks like he hasn’t touched it at all. Then he moves to the bed to read the books he had found interesting, most are history*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yawns, bored by now. So, she jumps down off her cliff and climbs back down to the ground. After about thirty minutes from when she decided that she was done messing about, she walks back into her quarters. She gives Sephiroth a short glance, but doesn’t speak to him. Instead, she simply moves into the hot springs. She doesn’t bother to shut the door behind her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is involved in his reading by the time Jenna returns. When she walks by, he raises his attention to her momentarily, seeming intruiged by the fact she’s not getting angry about the mess he has made. When she walks into the spring area, he sighs and rises to his feet, slowly shutting the door, and her in the spring area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pauses as she hears the door shut. She looks at the door and frowns before shaking her head* ~Why the hell did you do that? I..~ *scowls, not wanting to mention a word about her claustrophobia, which she can usually hide and ignore. Still, it is next to impossible for her to keep her claustrophobia from leaking through to some degree with the telepathic signal* ~I prefer the door to be open.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You may prefer the door open but I don’t prefer to see you walk around naked. It is an embarrasment. I’ve told you that before.”* *raises an eyebrow as he senses her fear through the telepathic link* *”It’s a closed door. What the hell is wrong with that?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I just would prefer for you to keep the door open. I don’t give a damn about what your problems with seeing naked bodies is. They are only natural.~ *grits her teeth, trying harder to hide her fear from the psychic transmission*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rolls his eyes* *”Fine. But you have to place the books back up. It’s your living space, you decide whether the door is open or not. And you have to place your own books back up. It’s only fair, after all.”* *moves to his feet and opens the door again, then sits back down on the bed* *”Being afraid of something harmless like closed spaces is childish.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly hisses at Seph’s last set of words* ~Who the hell said that I was afraid? I am not afraid. I just have certain preferences.~ *Snorts then finishes stripping down. She kicks her clothes to the side then steps into the water* ~Why should I clean a mess that you made?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Because, I just told you. It’s your living space. You live here, you want your door open, you clean up the mess composed of your belongings.”* *scowls* *”Do you want me to repeat it a third time?”* *continues to read the book, flipping through old dragon writings and comments*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Keeping a door open does not have shit to do with you making a mess then telling me that it’s my responsibility to clean it up.~ *dips under the water to swim about for a bit. After a few moments of swimming, she moves up to a rock and begins to clean up* ~Your proposal is quite rude.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It’s still your stuff.”* *leans back on the bed* *”You would do exactly the same to me.”* *scowls* *”But if you honestly want me to pick it up, fine, I will. Just don’t pester me about it.”* *continues flipping through the book*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grits her teeth* ~I would not do such a thing. I have not been rude to you at all.~ *snorts and continues to clean off* ~Fine, if you want to be a stubborn brat and act that way though, then fine, I’ll clean up after you. But you are not to complain about me choosing to make myself comfortable.~ *steps out of the springs and wrings out of her hair. She then steps out of the cleansing room and into the main “bedroom”, completely forgoing a towel or robe*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m not complaining about that.”* *moves to his feet and begins to pick up the books again, placing them back in the shelf in any random old order he feels like. When Jenna comes back into the room, he promptly turns his back to her and seems very intent on putting the books back now, as a means of keeping his eyes averted*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Sephiroth and walks over to him* Go back to whatever you were doing. You wanted me to put these up, so I shall. *is completely unashamed of the fact that she has no clothes on, save for her gloves and picks up one of the books. Her right hand would graze against his left one*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I said I would place them up… that’s far more bearable than watching you parade around naked. *makes a loud defensive snort and abruptly turns his head away, moving away from her as her hand touches his* I was reading until you came back in here. Leave me alone.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts at him* You made it clear that you wanted me to clean up after you. So, you will handle me making myself comfortable. After all, you are the guest here, not I. I prefer to sleep in the nude. It is much more comfortable than my armor. *narrows her eyes at him* And go back to reading if you wish.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I took that part back and said I would do it. But fine… if you are more comfortable that way, then so be it. I am not going to stop you. *picks up the books he was reading and moves out of the room, heading to sit in the stairs instead*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Seph’s retreating form then shakes her head* What’s the matter, Sephiroth? Does the female body scare you? Are you intimidated? *allows herself a small devious smirk then finishes putting up the books. Soon after that, she moves to lie down on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls from his new location on the stairs* I’m not intimidated by it! What the hell is it going to do to me anyway? People don’t normally strut around naked, and for a damn good reason. *snorts* It’s a matter of decency. Obviously you have none whatsoever.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yawns at Seph’s words* Humans of European beliefs don’t strut around naked, correct. However, there are such things as topless beaches even in those civilizations. Anyway, you tell me what it will do to you. You’re the one who is retreating like a scared little puppy. *softly chuckles* You can’t even look at my form for five seconds without becoming completely red.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I… *sharply, defensive* I am not!! Shut up! *growls and throws the book he’s reading through the open door way, then picks up another, readying it to throw should she appear in the doorway* I’m just telling you it’s indecent, that’s all. There’s times for that, and they’re certainly not now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances over at the book and shakes her head* Now you are getting angry for no good reason. *slips into the covers and yawns once more* Decency is something that is not as clearly defined as you wish it to be. Simply because you think something is decent does not make it a universal rule. One could say that your reaction at the moment is rude beyond comparison. *faintly smirks* And that one could also state that my action of walking around naked before you indicates that I trust you enough. For, I am most definitely quite vulnerable and you could easily harm me without my armor on.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why the hell should I harm you? *growls* I’ve no real reason to. Aside from the fact you are irritating as hell. *snarls and picks up the books again, moving back down into the bedroom area to find a chair to sit in* Pain in the ass female.

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.