The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls back at her* They might be built to last, but how old are they – hundreds of years old? *snorts* You don’t know how stable they are for sure. Now unless you want to cause a cave in, or blow up yourself and me along with you, I suggest you do not do that any more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Once again, I repeat, I have this room reinforced. There will be no cave collapses. *shakes her head at him* I am far from being that stupid, Seph. *moves to the side and picks up one of the notes that she had brought along with her. She turns her back on him and begins reviewing the notes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What the hell are you doing anyway? Other than trying to blow yourself up? *moves into the room properly now, and then glances at her work, trying to make sense of it* What the hell is this anyway? *tries to snatch the notes off her, curious*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in irritation as Sephiroth snaps the papers out of her hands and glares at him* I’m more than certain that I told you before. I’m testing out new variation on spells and so on. Now, give those back. *scowls, partially more irritated by the fact that he can see how illegible her writing is since she doesn’t really know how to write properly*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems amused by her reaction and holds the papers high out of her reach* You’re doing what? *smirks* I didn’t quite catch that. *moves back away from her so he can get a better glance at her scribbly writing* Whoever wrote this would have been better off doing it in crayon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Scowls and snorts, walking over to the other side of the room. She ignores his jab and just leans against the wall and looks up at the ceiling so she can think about the spell that she cast earlier* What do you know…? *grits her teeth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I know that you want this and I have it. *smirks at her* Is that good enough for you? *glances back down at the paper and begins to read her bad handwriting, grinning. He chuckles for a moment, then shakes his head* These aren’t even real words. Are you sure this is legitimate? It looks like the author has just randomly scribbled on the page wherever they felt it was necessary.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at him* Who knows. I’m certain the author would tell you if they were around. *shrugs, trying her best to not indicate that she wrote the notes* Anyway, I do not need those notes. I can do things quite well enough on my own. And for the record, runes are indeed a legitimate language.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Since when? *snorts* I’ve never heard of them, they don’t look like any legible letters I’ve seen before. *looks down at the papers* Oh, maybe this one. If you turn the page on it’s side, it looks like the number four. *flicks the papers in her direction, becoming bored of them now* Keep them, I have no need of them. I don’t practise magic, and I can’t even read it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts at him* The stupid rocks you use cast magic that occasionally use runes. I’ve seen the runes appear when those spells are activated at times. *snorts in irritation one last time then looks over at Sephiroth and frowns in thought. After a moment she softly speak up* Come here. I’m certain ever you can learn some basic spells.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow at her* Pardon me? *moves to stand in front of her, folding his arms, resuming his signature scowling expression once more* What makes you think I know how to cast magic? I am not magically inclined. I am a psychic. And a destructive ability one at that, also.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I didn’t say that you know how to cast magic. I said I think I can teach you a few simple spells. *crosses her arms* Unless you think spells designed for fledging children are too hard and complex for someone like you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud insulted noise and snatches back the papers, growling* Fine, teach me whatever the hell you want to. I can learn it, especially if it’s easy. I am offended by your suggestion that I cannot learn something simple – I am The Great Sephiroth. I can learn anything. That is what I have been created for.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *allows herself a small triumphant grin then shakes her head as she watches him snatch up the papers once more* Well, I can start by telling you that those notes on those pages are for master mages, not someone who doesn’t know anything about casting magic. Now, *straightens up* I think I’ll teach you how to make a simple ball of light. That tends to be easy enough and quite useful.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flicks the papers away again, narrowing his eyes, giving her a momentary death stare* A ball of light? Of what use will that be? *snorts* If you’re going to teach me something, then teach me something that’s actually useful, hm?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, for starts, it helps you see if you are in a dark area. Balls of light are about the most used spells for that reason. *moves closer to him* Also, an intelligent and skilled person can use them to distract an enemy as you flank them. Living creatures are instinctually attracted to lights. *moves up behind him* So, are you ready?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *turns his head as she moves behind him* As long as the area is dully lit, I can see well enough. *scowls* What exactly are you up to back there? How is that going to help me learn about this stupid light ball spell you are trying to teach me?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, settle down. I’m not going to do anything disagreeable. *gently pats his back then moves her hands down to gently grip onto his hands* Now, start by concentrating on the image of a ball of light. Pick any color you wish, it matters not. Once you have that image clear in your mind, say these words and hold out whatever hand you prefer like this. *positions one of his hands then softly speaks a few words that are vaguely celtic* Do you want me to repeat that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *becomes quiet when Jenna pats his back, paying close attention to her as she speaks, wanting to pick up on what she is saying. Once she has finished speaking the foreign words, he nods his head* No, it is fine. I got it. *moves his hand forwards, then speaks the same words, concentrating on his palm, trying to recreate the ball of light. When a few green sparks fizzle and die in his hand, he growls* Useless.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head* No, you did well for your first try. Go ahead and try again. Just concentrate more. Do the same type of concentration you used to cast that meteor spell or something like that. *Shrugs* The words and actions are only there to help you focus more.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It seems kind of silly if you want my honest opinion. *focusses his hands again, then softly speaks the foreign words, scowling in concentration. The sparks increase in intensity, and then the ball forms from the sparks, burning brightly, adding ambience to the existing light in the room. Sephy turns his head back and gives Jenna a rather smug egotistical smirk*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *faintly chuckles at Seph’s expression then examines the ball* Hmm… not that bad. A bit unstable, but you did well. *pats his back once more then moves to the side so that she can contemplate the spells that she was working on* At least now you can say that you can achieve one spell without those stupid stones.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can say that I suppose. Though I am still not gifted in the art of magic. It’s not my inborn talent. *shrugs, then shakes his hand, causing the light ball to dispurse and dissipate from existance* Do you know of any other simple magic spells that involve a lot of destruction?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks then glances over at Seph* I think you should try working on making a more stable form of the spell I’ve taught you so far before asking for spells that make things blow up. *shakes her head* If I did teach you how to make, say, a fireball, you’d set yourself on fire with the amount of control you have at the moment. Stick with the light for now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls, seeming offended by her statement* I am not that much of an incompetent idiot. I’ve nearly destroyed an entire planet. You can’t go telling me I’m careless enough to set myself on fire. Besides, I can walk through it and not get burned – it wouldn’t matter a damn. Still, seeing as though you think I’m so hopeless…. *scowls further, forming the light ball again after some effort, then dispurses it to form it yet again, wanting to practise over and over*

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.