The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Fin… land? *blinks* That’s an odd name for a place to live. But if you’re sure, then… *slowly nods her head and gets to her feet, following Kooril to the middle of the room* What is that, anyway? A magic circle?

Sephiroth: *frowns at Jenna’s words, simply shaking his head* It’s adequate for what I came here for. *continues to sift through the clothing, pulling out a dark blue coloured button-up shirt after a few moments, seeming to be examining it* Hmph…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: *grins and nods* Yep, yep. Ye old magic of circles and runes and stuff. *finishes making the markings. She then sets the lock of hair in the middle of the circle then leans down and puts her hands on the edges of the circle. Soon afterwards, the circle lights up and begins showing images of the area where Jenna approximately is. Kooril broadly grins* And Jenna says I’m clueless. *giggles then softly chants, using the tracing spell to bring her and Aeris to the street just outside the store where Jenna and Sephy are*

Jenna: *glances at the shirt and yawns, not that impressed with it* Looks all rather bland and.. bland. *shrugs, not having much better words for the clothes in the store*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *turns his attention towards her, silent for a few minutes, scowling at her* Fine… *flicks the shirt before he places it back onto the rack and moves through the store, trying to lose Jenna now*

Aeris: *watches Kooril at work with the magic, seeming amazed with it* That’s… that’s wonderful! Wow, could you teach me how to do that? I need a materia to do magic, and I have a materia that does nothing at all. But wow, I’ve never seen anything like thi—*yelps as she is telepported to the street outside the store. She stands up and blinks, confused* It worked, just like that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and frowns in confusion* ~What the hell did I say? The clothes are rather boring and just plain.~ *shakes her head and tries to follow Seph* ~I don’t understand why you’re agitated with me.~

Kooril: Yep, just like that. *stands up, looking about then loudly yelps as she sees a car heading directly toward them. She quickly rushes over and grips onto Aeris’s arm before dragging her to the side of the road* Uh… oops.. *shrugs and scratches the back of her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *Cringes as she is dragged away from the car, then stares at the road where it was* Scary… *whimpers* Do you usually do things like that, madam? I don’t think it’s very safe… *looks around them* Are we even in the right spot? All I see is a city somewhere. I don’t see Sephy anywhere at all…

Sephiroth: *”They are meant to be bland. I don’t need your commentary while I am trying to purchase goods.”* *scowls* *”Go do something productive.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms* ~You didn’t look all that impressed either, Seph. “Hrmph…” is certainly not a noise you make when you are enthralled with a piece of clothing.~ *catches up to him and moves to grab his arm* ~But if you don’t want me to voice my opinion, I’ll just be silent.~

Kooril: *shrugs and sheepishly grins* To tell the truth, that was the first time I’ve ever really tried that spell. Usually when I do transport spells, I just go from my village to Halcyon or back. *looks about* And I’m certain they’re here. We just need to figure out where. *tries to put on a serious look, but she might just look constipated instead* Knowing Jenna… it’s probably some bar..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You must not know me very well, then. I tend to be disapproving of almost everything at first. I was actually just thinking about it.”* *scowls further as she follows him* *”I’m honestly not here to buy flashy clothing. Just functional clothing that blends into this world. That is all. Nothing more.”*

Aeris: What? *whimpers* You could have hurt us or something. We got lucky that time, but next time, please do things you’re good. *sighs* I can’t see them. Are you telepathic at all? *is silent as she tries to contact either Jenna or Sephiroth* *”Sephy? The other lady? Where are you guys?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I didn’t say you need flashy clothing. Though I don’t agree to you needing clothing to blend in.~ *shakes her head and looks into his eyes* ~I’m sorry, Seph. Alright? Now, please, just calm down. I just didn’t think the clothing there on that rack would compliment you all that well, happy?~

Kooril: *pouts* How can I practice if I don’t try new things? Hrmph, you sound just as bad as Jenna and the elders… *thinks* Though Jenna usually just punches me in the face and tells me to get the hell out… *glances over at Aeris* Telepathic? What’s that? Sounds cool.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Perhaps we should go to a different store, then?”* *frowns* *”I would also like to buy something that blends in with your enviroment. Some kind of camoflague clothing.”* *stops in front of a rack of pants, sifting through them. Some towards the right end contain plus sizes, which makes Sephy raise his eyebrows slightly, quickly pushing them away* *”How fat can this species possibly get?”* *snarls and ignores Aeris’s signal* That wench has followed us…

Aeris: Telepathic-ness is like… well, uh…. talking to somebody else’s mind with your thoughts. It’s very special. Most people like me can do it. We’re born with it. *”Sephy? Lady? Where are you? Please help.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs at Seph* It’s ultimately up to you on whether we stick with this store or not. *broadly smirks* Of course, I probably won’t ever really find it right to see you in drab human clothing. *reaches behind him and gently rubs his back* After all, in my eyes, you are quite closer to being a god than any stupid human. *tilts her head then calmly speaks, as if the answer isn’t really worth much* A human has maximized at one ton, or one thousand pounds, once. *indifferently shrugs and continues to rub his back. However, a slightly devious smile crosses her lips as she hears Seph comment on Aeris’s pleas* Hmm…

Kooril: So, you like hear voices in your head? *thinks for a bit, tapping her foot on the ground* Let’s see, I saw a lot of clothing and store-like looking stuff when I was doing that tracking spell… *looks about the street then grins as she spots the clothing store across the street* Come on, they have to be here! *grasps onto Aeris’s upper left arm and begins dragging the shorter girl toward the store where Sephy and Jenna are indeed in*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If I spend time choosing my clothing out, I can select something that won’t be drab. *continues to sift through the racks of pants, taking some out to examine them properly before putting them back to find some in his size* Hmm… *seems amused by her comment about seeing him as a god* Compared to a human, I suppose I am a god. I can fly, they cannot. I can will objects to my grasp, they cannot.

Aeris: No silly! I don’t hear voices. Well, kind of. *pokes out her tongue* Its just like talking to somebody else, like I’m talking to you right now. But you hear it in your mind instead. Does that make sense? *yelps as her arm is grabbed and she is dragged towards the store*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: *glances back at her and shrugs* You’re strange and funny. *broadly grins* I like you. *runs into the store then looks about* What would Jenna be doing here anyway? *scratches the side of her head and lets go of Aeris*

Jenna: *chuckles* Who said I was comparing you to just humans, hm? *shakes her head* You think so small at times. *eyes the pants, but refrains from saying anything for now. After a bit, she softly speaks* Humans tend to say that blue jeans are the most preferable type of pants…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Blue jeans? *raises an eyebrow at her, then glances back at the pants he has selected, pondering* I would have thought something like that would be too casual, but now that you mention it… I suppose I could do with a few good pairs. *picks up the pants he has selected, carrying them with him anyway. He heads for a shelf containing different sizes and cuts of jeans, scowling as he glances through them all* Why is there such a complicated system for buying pants? *Snorts*

Aeris: I don’t know why the Jenna lady and Sephy would bother coming in here… *begins to call out, loudly* Sephy? Sephy! Are you in here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs at him, not really being able to offer more advice* I see humans wearing those things all the time. If you want to blend in, that’s basically the pant to chose. *moves to follow him, completely ignoring the noise that Aeris is making for now* And I don’t know why it’s so hard. *Shrugs* I know female sizes have randomly designated numbers placed on them.. What do they have for you?

Kooril: Hmm… *moves to give herself a bit extra height, even though she’s a few inches taller than Jenna and definitely taller than Aeris to start with* Your friend has grey hair, right? I think I see something greyish that way. *points toward the jeans wall*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They seem to be classified by length, waist size, and cuts such as long, short, boot cut… *scowls for a moment, trying to think of what that could mean* And regular. *glances down at his current pair of pants, then grabs three pairs of long jeans in his size* What the… *glances around the store, scowling at Aeris’s loud calling voice* Shut up, Cetra. *scowls*

Aeris: He has grey hair. He’s near the jeans? *giggles suddenly* Why would he buy those? Oh this I have to see. *runs over to the jeans wall* Come on! You can laugh at him too. *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs, not understanding half of what Seph is speaking of concerning the jeans* Best of luck. *scowls as she hears Aeris near them then looks up into Seph’s eyes* Want me to do something that will certainly make her want to run away? *deviously smirks*

Kooril: *nods at Aeris and quickly moves to follow her, though she allows for Aeris to take the lead*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just glances at the different pairs he has for now, narrowing his eyes at the price tag* This is not a gil mark, and nor is it that S character with the stroke through. It looks like a badly written F symbol. *tries to show her the pricetag, which reads ₤22.50* What the hell is this? *snorts* What are you going to do to Aeris? Public humiliation is not advised.

Aeris: *moves over to the jeans wall, grinning at Jenna and Sephy* What are you doing here? *grins further, giggling* Buying pants? You’d look nice in them, Sephy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: That’s a symbol for pounds. It’s the currency here. *continues to smirk and moves closer to Seph* ~Oh, nothing much. But I mind you, there are different forms of humiliation.~ *suddenly moves in to wrap her arms about Seph’s shoulders and tries to make out with him right there and then* ~And this benefits us too.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is quite taken off guard and drops the pants he was carrying, staring at Jenna, wide eyed for a moment as he ponders what to do about the situation now. He soon gives in and closes his eyes, moving his arms around her waist* *”The people who own the store probably don’t approve of this.”*

Aeris: *simply stares at Jenna and Sephy, then whimpers slightly, backing away again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: *finally moves up behind Aeris and looks up at Jenna, giggling* See, told you. Jenna wouldn’t have a man down there in her room.. Hell, I’ve never seen her have anyone down there with her before.. but still. Told you.

Jenna: *Breaks off the kiss after a few more moments and broadly smirks at Seph* ~Perhaps, but as long as we don’t have sex right here and now, they won’t do much. So, how is the pink idiot taking our little show?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sags her shoulders and lowers her head, looking positively crestfallen* That doesn’t make any sense… *suddenly moves to run out of the shop altogether*

Sephiroth: *”I wouldn’t do that…”* *straightens himself upright after the kiss is over* *”She seems to have gone now. I think you crushed her spirit. Her annoying persistant childish idiotic spirit.”* *crouches down to pick up the pants he had collected so far to buy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: *blinks, confused as Aeris runs off then sighs* Hey… *shakes her head then runs after Aeris, trying to catch up to her* Settle down. What’s wrong with you? *tries to grab onto Aeris’s right arm*

Jenna: ~I wasn’t seriously suggesting for us to have sex here. I just was stating what would definitely be “indecent”.~ *glances down at his clothes* Do you want me to hold onto some of them for you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It most certainly would be indecent if performed here.”* *scowls and tries to hand her the pants as well as the jeans* Carry them if you like, I think I’m done with those for now. *shakes his head* At least the Cetra isn’t bothering us any longer.

Aeris: *runs out onto the street, dashing down the sidewalk, whimpering as Kooril grabs onto her arm* What… *lowers her head, sniffling, on the verge of tears* That horrible lady kissed Sephy… I was supposed to be… well… *whimpers louder* I was taking care of him, not her…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a faint surprised noise as she grips onto the pants, not expecting them to have so much weight. Still, she doesn’t mention a word about it and just positions the pants so that she can comfortably grip onto them* Indeed. I told you that there were more than one way to create embarrassment in another. *Softly chuckles* Please tell me she at least had a rather entertaining expression when you spotted her. *moves to follow Seph* And are you going to need to use a changing room soon? Most humans seem to think trying on clothes before buying them is an optimal idea.

Kooril: Huh? Why is that? *Shakes her head at Aeris and shrugs* Well, either way, Jenna has never been one to take “no, this item is off-limits”. *giggles* You should see the pile in her treasure room. She’s addicted to stealing things if you ask me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow at Jenna, then shakes his head* No. I know from sight alone that these pants will fit. They will be fine. *moves away from the shelves of jeans and scowls as he glances around at the other areas of the men’s department of the store* *”Aeris, well… I didn’t really see her face. But she ran off, probably to cry.”*

Aeris: *folds her arms, glancing off to the side, trying to look annoyed* Sephy’s not something for her to steal… he’s not a prize to claim. He’s a grown man who needs to take care of himself…

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.