The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: You gave us a teleporter device, and once things were safe enough, Sephy had me activate it and teleport the three of us back here. Then he said he didn’t want to hang around after all the things that have happened to him. Then he flew off, oh… *points North-East* That way. Why, is something wrong? Apart from the fact he left us here all alone, that is….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns as she listens to Aeris’s story then snorts at her question of “is something wrong?”* No, nothing is wrong. I just simply had no memory of coming here and desired to know what was going on. *scowls in thought* Seph left then? Did he mention why?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sadly nods her head, then turns her attention towards the ground, looking miserable* Uh-huh. Sephy left us. *sighs* He left because he said it was over. And that he didn’t want to stay around, not after everything that’s happened. I guess he got tired and mad with us. He said he also wanted to explore, so… *shrugs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Aeris’s words then shifts into her hybrid form* I see. *spreads out her wings then hops into the air* Thank you for the information, pink girl. *continues to gain height then flies in the direction that Aeris indicated. Soon afterwards, she begins to trace Sephiroth’s essence via her magic. After about an hour or so of flying, she approaches his location and flies above him* Where are you going?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls in irritation as he senses Jenna come up behind him. He was flying north, heading for Hawaii, at least until Jenna flies above him* What the hell do you want? *loudly snorts* Come to attack me again? Get me trapped in another stupid situation? Turn me into another ridiculous animal? Oh, and don’t forget the one I enjoyed most – turning me into a woman!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls then swoops in to fly in front of Sephiroth. She pivots around then flaps her wings to hover as she faces him* Attack you? Hrmph, I have not done such a thing since the first day we met. *narrows her eyes* And how am I responsible for you being trapped before? I didn’t set you up to be captured. As for the woman bit, that was an accident. And you deserved to be changed into a cat with your attitude before.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to slow down to a halt, continuing to glare at her* Right, well all of that still happened in the time I was on that island. And I do not want anything further to happen again. Thus, I am leaving. Get out of my way.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at him* I can’t force you to stay, but I can assure you that you will find no place on the rest of this planet. *snorts in distaste* Humans prefer to kill everything that is different from them. You won’t last long.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well then I’m pretty much screwed then, aren’t I. *loudly snorts in irritation* Get out of my way. I’m not going back to your stupid island. I’ll make my own life somewhere, just like I was intending to before those idiots had captured me. *snarls* I’m not going back, you’re wasting your time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at him* Is there nothing I can do to make you change your mind, at all? *continues to hover in front of him. Still, if he were to simply move about her, she’d do little to stop him* I recall that you wanted answers before… I intended to give them to you… if I survived, which I did.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well of course I want answers. And as much information as I can gather about myself, and what those idiots did. Although I’ve got the truth behind most of it now. *scowls further* And you did not survive. You got killed by that horrid black thing. When we brought you back to the island you live on, you attacked us, then burst into flames. I thought you were gone for sure then.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at Sephiroth’s mention of her death* Well, yes, but that is not the definition I meant. As for attacking you.. I have no idea what you’re talking about. I don’t recall anything like that or bursting into flames. Hrmph… *suddenly narrows her eyes* If you want answers as to why you were held and so on, come back to Halcyon. *swoops down out of his way and heads back toward her island*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *calls out to her as he watches her swoop down, flying away* Fine, but after that, you can’t hold me there like a prisoner! If I want to fly away and do my own thing, you shouldn’t be able to stop me. Isn’t that the definition of freedom afterall? **flies down after her to catch up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slows down to allow him to catch up by spreading out her wings even more. Once he is flying by her side, she looks over at him* Might I mention that there are no tethers forcing you to come. I am indeed giving you the freedom to choose, and, with that freedom, you are choosing to look for those answers you wanted rather than traveling without a purpose.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well… *gives her a rather irritated look, then snorts and tries to fly on ahead of her* Good. Though I never travel without a purpose – wandering aimlessly about the planet is not only a complete waste of time, it is a waste of energy too. I’m going to acquire the information and be on my way again – mark my words.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head slightly at his attitude them allows herself a small shrug* As you wish. I can’t really hold back a grown man such as you. Nor do I want to. *After another few moments, she lands down on Halcyon’s North-Western beach. As soon as she’s on the ground, she returns to her natural form*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lands down on the beach soon after her, then shakes himself off, smirking broadly* You wouldnt be able to if you tried, woman. *chuckles and moves away from the beach, scowling at the waves* Something big is moving around in the water back there, did you know?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* It doesn’t really matter whether there were sharks or whales in the water. We are on land, Seph. *frowns at him* And my name is Jenna, not “woman”. *sits down on the beach* So, what questions do you want answered?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: As far as I’m concerned, you’re a member of the female gender. Thus, you’re a woman. Do you disagree with this statement? *moves towards her, then sits down nearby her, turning his attention out towards the ocean* I only have one major outstanding question – what exactly WAS that monstrous thing anyway? It came earlier and left, then it trapped us. *snorts* And why the hell is it so interested in you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at him* Very well then, if it’s alright for you to call me “woman”, is it alright for me to call you “man”? *shakes her head then deeply frowns* You love picking questions that are not easy nor fun to answer. Very well.. *takes in a deep breath then closes her eyes* That creature is a primal force of order for this universe. Or, at least, that’s how it started. At the beginning, several energy beings were created out of the chaos and order that were forming within the cosmos. These creatures were given vast power and the task to maintain the order in the universe.. Unfortunately, the one that we met turned against the others and choose perfect order, in the form of eradicating all choice and free will – or as an intelligent person would term it, life – in the universe.

First, she targeted the other members of her “species”, so to speak of. She desired to have none that could rival her power. So, she simply devoured them all and took their life energy to bolster her own power and mass. From there, she moved from planet to planet, galaxy to galaxy, nebula to nebula, devouring all life that she encountered. Each civilization she found is now long gone and either soulless drones for her armies that were built to help her conquer, or simply non-existent.

There is rumor that she started her revolt because she disliked the original system that was built. Another rumor that I once read suggested that she was close to another member of her “species” who was seemingly eradicated for a task that she disagreed with. No matter the cause, I don’t think it matters anymore. She has become intoxicated by the power that she has digested from all the planets and lives she’s conquered. *deeply frowns and looks at his face* Thus, I can honestly tell you that you will never be able to handle the powers, for a demi-god such as her can’t.

As for why she’s interested in me. *turns her gaze to the ground* I think it’s because of the source of my ultimate power… *slowly shakes her head* I hold the spirit of the only other of that species that was created along with her. It is aligned with chaos and it’s task is to keep the balance by destroying planets that are near the end of their life or otherwise threaten the balance. The way it does this is by being born as a mortal. The mortal’s mind and soul as well as experiences will ultimately determine what event will happen. Either, the carrier will become schizophrenic, insane, and suicidal, and kill itself, or the carrier will kill it’s own planet in rage.

I think that’s the reason she choose to give me immortality and try to claim me as hers. *shrugs* Either way, most carriers only live to about the equivalent of thirty human years.

Now, my turn. *turns her attention back to him* I asked you before and you failed to answer. What are your feelings toward me as a whole. I am not speaking of instances or the moment, I want to know what you feel toward me in general. *tilts her head* You almost seemed to like it when I gave you massages and kissed you before. So, please answer.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just sits patiently through most of Jenna’s explanation, scowling when she tells him that he wouldn’t be able to handle powers just because this other creature cannot. He shakes his head in silent disagreement, but allows her to continue. When Jenna explains why Sesshou is after her, he just gives her a mistrusting skeptical glance, not quite sure if he believes her or not* Hmph, this carrier sounds a lot like me, in some regards. Only, I would not kill myself – I would rather kill my own planet. *smirks slightly, amused* It’s a good reason to hold immortality though. Especially if you could tap into her power and use it instead.

*he scowls as Jenna returns her attention to him, and makes a loud dissaproving snort at her question. He turns his head away, loudly growling* I find you to be highly annoying. I don’t know why the hell you decided to come after me and ‘rescue’ me away from the band of idiots and their stupid plane. But I am glad that you did, because otherwise I would have continued to be their slave, I suppose. Is that good enough an answer for you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head to the side as she listens to the answer to her inquiry. Once he’s done speaking, she slowly shakes her head* No, that doesn’t sound like that fits the puzzle at all. If you only feel annoyance toward me, why would you trust me enough to sleep at my side on my bed? Why would you have said that you didn’t mean that you didn’t want to speak to me before you got captured. Hrmph, it just feels like there is more than you are speaking of, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud frustrated grunt at her* Fine, alright… *pauses, hesitant, deeply scowling a moment later as if to cover any other expression he might have inadvertantly started showing* When those crazy females attacked, I protected you because you were being beaten. Same with that strange feline. And same with the creature that dragged us all to where it lives. You always seemed to be on the receiving end of somebody else’s wrath. *shrugs* You need a break at some point. You need to be protected. *loudly snorts* And I owe you a debt for granting me my freedom.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms* Back to thinking that I am defenseless? *shakes her head* Might I remind you that my second attack against the Feline, when I was not distracted by you, was a success. *snorts at him* You were the one who bolted like a scared chicken then. *glances off to the side* And I’m used to being attacked and defending myself. It’s just the way things are.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I wouldn’t say defenseless. But you need to be protected. They’re not quite the same thing. *shrugs* And I still owe you a debt for granting me my freedom. I’ve no idea how to pay off something like that, but I will think of something, I’m sure. So, are we going to continue to sit here, or can we go back to your residence?

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.