The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 1,060 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: With the way you can fly now of days, I highly doubt that you’ll ever need that training even now. As for “riding bitch”, it refers to riding behind the driver on a motorcycle.. and this seems like a rather similar position. It supposedly comes from bikers telling their girls to “get in the back, bitch”. Or, that’s the story. *indifferently shrugs then moves the reigns so they are only in her left hand as she moves her right hand back to rest it on his thigh*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: With the way I can fly now, I can jump out of a flying vehicle and not even need the parachute. *frowns at Jenna’s description, then snorts and shakes his head* That does not sound very polite to say to one’s female companion. *glances down at her hand, then reaches out to place his hand over it, grasping onto it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins at Seph* Well, I’d never say that hard-core bikers are the most civil or mannered creatures to have ever existed. They usually smell of leather and exhaust. But they do know a few tricks that few others do. *her grin grows as he sets his hand on hers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh really? Tricks such as what? *glances down at her hand, then begins to lightly stroke her palm with his thumb, despite the fact she probably won’t feel it. He is silent for most of the journey ahead, nodding at the sign when they pass by a sign saying that the city of London is ahead by a few more miles* What are you going to do with this horse?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmmm… *faintly frowns as if debating with herself then begins telepathicly streaming to Seph all the various tricks and so on that “bad boys”, bikers, and so on have a tendency to enjoy. She then grins as she notices that he’s stroking her hand. However, as soon as they near the sign, she glances back at him and softly speaks* Well, I’m about to ditch this thing. Afterall, not many people use horses now of days. I just felt like having some fun.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud hmphing noise as Jenna telepathically sends him the information, not seeming terribly interested in what he is receiving* Hmm. Very well. What are you going to do with the animal? *casually slides down off it’s back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *indifferently shrugs and slides off the horse as well before she dusts herself off and moves to Seph’s side* Let the fates choose what happens to it. *waves her hand to remove the stupor spell on the horse* Now, let’s find you a clothing store.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I would like to find a clothing store, yes. But there is still some distance to move into the city yet, by the looks of things. *shrugs and begins to walk ahead of her, heading for one of the highways that lead into the city* You’re just going to let the horse run away of it’s own accord?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances back momentarily as the horse begins to freak due to coming to its senses again. Soon afterward, it begins to gallop away in the opposite direction* I hope that answers your question. As for the distance… We can just teleport into the city.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches the horse running off, not seeming terribly bothered by it at all* If we teleport into the city, it will have to be somewhere fairly inconspicuous. I don’t want to scare dumb minded people into the fact that we’ve just ‘appeared’ right in front of them. *snorts* Pick a destination, and I will move to it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm.. *thinks for a bit then begins telepathicly sending Seph ideas of locations to go to. First, she points out the major landmarks such as Big Ben, the Buckingham Palace, and so on. As she thinks of the palace, she briefly skims her thoughts over the guards that don’t really react to much. Then, she thinks of other locations such as Soho and Oxford St.* Pick any of those, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know my way around this city at all. A major landmark seems like a bad idea, too easy to be spotted. I don’t know anything of these other places you have shown me either. Perhaps it is best if you pick a place where we will not stand out terribly much. *frowns* I don’t want idiots to take notice of me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at him* Seph, this isn’t your world where you are a huge celebrity. You’re not popular on this planet… *Stops and thinks* Well.. unless you count that… *deeply frowns, debating whether or not she should go into detail then shakes her head. Afterward, she releases a soft sigh* Fine, I’ll take us to as obscure of a spot as I can think of. *moves up behind him and wraps her arms about his waist. Soon afterward, she teleports the two of them to an alley in Soho*

Elsewhere, in Halcyon:

Kooril: *hums one of her village’s traditional melodies as she slips into the base on Halcyon, wanting to find Jenna and harass her for tips on magic, even though she’s never really succeeded to date. She broadly grins as she slips inside and begins skipping down the stairs. However, she soon finds that Jenna isn’t around, so she decides to wander about. Soon enough, she waltzes into the area where Aeris is located*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *has been busying herself making the kitchen area look more tidy and more appealing to herself. She has taken some wildflowers from the outside and has placed them in an empty tin can with water and set them on the counter. When Kooril finds the girl, she is busy stacking some of Sephy’s collected fruit, arranging it nicely into an old carved wooden bowl. She just goes about what she’s doing, not noticing Kooril at all for now*

Sephiroth: Unless you count what? Somebody here knows me too? *shakes his head, scowling slightly* I would think that is impossible, you couldn’t have possibly seen me summon meteor from anywhere on this planet. *seems curious as Jenna moves to hug him, then confused as they are teleported into the alleyway* Well, that was quick…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: *tilts her head, curious, as she spots Aeris. After a moment, she sneaks into the kitchen and moves up behind Aeris, tapping her shoulder* Hey, are you still a dude in a woman’s body or are you back to being pure woman? If you’re still a dude, you’re doing a really girly thing.

Jenna: My teleportation spells can’t be extended to include multiple people unless I am actually holding onto the other people or things I want to teleport. *sighs as she steps away from Seph and deeply frowns in thought* You probably don’t really want to know how anyone at all can know of your name or looks here.. *looks around then begins heading toward the better parts of town*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t have to hold onto the other person to teleport them, but I find it easier. *frowns at Jenna’s statement* If the people here don’t know me, then I don’t care. *follows alongside her, reaching out to take her hand in his*

Aeris: Pardon me…? *blinks at Kooril’s statement, then quickly shakes her head* Oh, no no, I’m very much a woman. *grins* If Sephy started arranging fruit and picking flowers, I would ask him if there’s something special he needs to talk about. *resumes stacking the fruit in the bowl* But no, Sephy’s very much a man. And I’m a lady.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *initially clicks her claws together as she continues debating whether to tell Seph or not that in this reality, he only exists as a fictional character. However, her clicking comes to an abrupt stop as he takes her hand. She glances over at him and gives him a small, content grin. Soon afterwards, she takes the mobile touch-screen computer that she tends to use and activates it to do a google search on Sephiroth before handing it to him* That… that’s how they know about you on this world.

Kooril: Ah, good. I’m glad that you’re all back together and normal now. So, where’s this Sephy guy then? Did he and Jenna leave you high and dry? *walks over to the fruits and happily takes one. She then begins to munch on it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems pleased as he walks alongside Jenna, just content with holding her hand. He glances down at the handheld device when Jenna shows it to him, and frowns* Why would the people of this planet archive something like this?

Aeris: Yeah… they’ve gone again now. The Jenna lady says I’m not allowed in her bedroom area thing. *looks unhappy upon speaking that statement* But Sephy’s allowed in there. I don’t get it. Why’s Sephy allowed in, but not me? I’m not going to break anything. In fact, Sephy’s MORE likely to break things than me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *just tries to put the device in Seph’s free hand* There’s much more than a list of websites with your name on it, Seph… Just read or look at the pictures.. yourself. For the record, that is not how I found out about you. *drifts a bit closer to him, somewhat leaning into him*

Kooril: Hmm.. Sounds like Jenna’s getting some wild action with the dude. *chuckles* I wonder how long this fling will last. *tosses the fruit to the side as she finishes it off* If you want, I can try to track her location. Then we can go there. He’s probably with her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: You think that… *trails off, blinking* Sephy and….? *blinks and shaker her head* Nah. Sephy would never do it. He wouldn’t really go for anyone, he hates everyone because nobody has ever been kind to him. He doesn’t really know what kindness is. *looks unhappy* I like him, but… if we’re going to go anywhere together, he’s going to need a LOT of my help…

Sephiroth: *glances down at Jenna* Your balance is off-centre now. *seems amused and tries to push her back upright, wanting to look at the palmtop computer properly* This just seems ridiculous.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: Hm? Why don’t we go find them and ask. *Broadly grins and claps her hands together* Yea! Let’s go do that. It’ll be fun. Then I can practice this cool tracking spell that the elders at my village have been showing me. *rushes over to Aeris and grabs her arm* Come on, let’s go!

Jenna: Mmmm, perhaps. *smirks and tries to stubbornly remain leaned against him for a few more minutes, despite the pushing. However, she eventually straightens up anyway. Still, she doesn’t remove her hand from Sephiroth’s grip* What exactly are you referring to as “ridiculous”, Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: The elders at your village? Pardon me? *blinks as her arm is grabbed, but nods* Let’s go see what they’re up to. *grins*

Sephiroth: I’m referring to what you are showing me as ridiculous. Why would somebody archive the information on me and turn it into something entertaining that you can play with? *slowly shakes his head and tries to hand the device back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: Oh, sorry. I went all over your head, didn’t I? *sheepishly chuckles to herself* That was bad of me. *glances at Aeris* The elders of my village are old fogies who know all the traditions of ancient times and like teach us younger ones about our magics and stuff. They’re usually boring and a snore. They can’t do anything fun like Jenna can. It’s all a lot of chanting and singing and yea… *moves into a room that she has used on and off since she’s met Jenna* It’s all “be one with nature” and “a good elverfolk does this” and so on. *yawns in an overdramatic manner then begins digging through a pile of stuff that she has lying about the room*

Jenna: *takes the device from Seph’s hands and puts it up into her sub-space pocket. She then sighs and shakes her head* They didn’t gather information on you, Seph. As far as they are concerned, they made up your existence. You are purely fictional on this dimension. *shrugs then looks about. Soon afterwards, she points to a store that looks like it has clothing in it* Is that good for your needs?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *blinks and listens to Kooril ramble, then slowly shakes her head* I’ve never seen any other people living on this island, ma’am. Are they still here, or elsewhere? They sound like good people if they want to be one with nature.

Sephiroth: Phh, do I look fictional to you? *glances at the clothing store* It looks adequate. *casually moves towards it, moving inside not long after* Hmph… *heads over to a rack of shirts, then begins to browse through them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: Huh? Oh, no no no. My village isn’t on this island. *shakes her head and giggles* Nah, we live elsewhere. *scratches the back of her head and thinks* Finland.. yea, someplace named that. *pulls out a lock of hair that she had managed to cut off Jenna before and broadly grins* Perfect. *walks to the middle of the room and begins to draw on the floor with a piece of chalk*

Jenna: *groans and lowers her head, shaking it* That… I didn’t mean that you are fictional, Seph. *sighs* I meant to the others on this planet, you are fictional. *shrugs* I’ve seen it happen with several other dimensions… It’s rather strange, but I don’t really have a good explanation. *lets go of his hand as he begins to search through the racks* So, this is a good enough store, I assume.

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 1,060 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two’ is closed to new replies.